PDA

View Full Version : JD

JD
07-25-2011, 06:31 PM
yo, so ive been banned for 3-4 months and i think i should be unbanned :)

Sakura
07-25-2011, 06:35 PM
Why were you banned again?

SAM
07-25-2011, 06:55 PM
What are you hoping to achieve by this poll, JD?

JD
07-25-2011, 07:00 PM
well, ive been trying to pug and i cant, also i want to see what everyone thinks.... if i should be unbanned..... i tried talking to you but like nothing happened and i waited another week and a bit, so this is the next step..... its been 3-4 months scar

|uK|kenneth
07-25-2011, 07:03 PM
3-4 moths ban is long enough scar he want to play a pug and he cant well gg!

|uK|B|aZe//.
07-25-2011, 07:50 PM
you think you should be unbanned after saying some of the things of recent? get real please hes obviously made the poll public so he can see who dislikes him and then choose to hate on them ill tell you my vote now so it saves you some trouble its a no

|uK|B|aZe//.
07-25-2011, 09:35 PM
JD i looked into some of the stuff ydt10 said namely this part from his post

You joined the combogib server while I was playing (circumventing your ban, nice one).

so here it is i took out the more sensitive info but here it is in plain sight you disregarding the ban we put in place on you

Searching: 99.229.170.28 on 72.5.152.229

[-uA-]addict
2011-07-21 20:12:31

[-uA-]addict
2011-07-15 20:45:49

2011-06-30 19:55:46

hi
2011-06-23 21:56:42

JD
2011-06-06 23:18:12

nub!

Searching: 99.229.170.28 on 72.5.152.193
[-uA-]addict
2011-07-21 19:13:18

spartacus

[-uA-]addict

have fun with an extended ban i daresay?

A^3
07-25-2011, 11:30 PM
Unban JD. Many botters have been unbanned. Surely a few chosen words isn't as bad.

<|Pius|>
07-25-2011, 11:38 PM
Guys, He's done his time. I don't think he's really learned anything, but he has served his sentence. I feel that everyone deserves another chance, even a troll like YDT. And if I can learn to coincide with that fucking troll homo, then there's still hope for people like JD and YDT (2 of the same breed).

It's your ball, and I'm not trying to impose my rules on your game, but I really feel that he deserves another chance.

It's easy to keep fighting, but it takes a real man to put down the gun and talk it out.
Anyway, thats my 2 cents.

|uK|Shiva
07-25-2011, 11:39 PM
I think the issue is .. that he continues with them.

JD
07-26-2011, 12:02 AM
actually shiva, after all the shit went down i went afk for about a month to let things cool down... i stop saying anything then ydt started shit up again and blaze backed him up..... honestly sam, blaze you two just need a reason to ban me.... dont know what you two have agaisnt me.....

|uK|Cube
07-26-2011, 09:10 AM
JD, Convince us why you should be unbanned and i'll make a vote.
Not that this poll actually achieves something but k.

|uK|B|aZe//.
07-26-2011, 10:37 AM
JD i looked into some of the stuff ydt10 said namely this part from his post

so here it is i took out the more sensitive info but here it is in plain sight you disregarding the ban we put in place on you

Searching: 99.229.170.28 on 72.5.152.229

[-uA-]addict
2011-07-21 20:12:31

[-uA-]addict
2011-07-15 20:45:49

2011-06-30 19:55:46

hi
2011-06-23 21:56:42

JD
2011-06-06 23:18:12

nub!

Searching: 99.229.170.28 on 72.5.152.193
[-uA-]addict
2011-07-21 19:13:18

spartacus

[-uA-]addict

have fun with an extended ban i daresay?

he clearly shouldnt be unbanned he evaded the first ban we put in place hes been playing since the beginning of june when he wasnt supposed to be so why should you be unbanned?

|uK|Shiva
07-26-2011, 12:01 PM
I was not aware of this.

JD
07-26-2011, 12:55 PM
blaze first of all why lock the other thread after you finish saying somethin, seriously learn to admin.... ur the main reason why many uK members left...should tell you something. i was playing on combo because well lets face it the ban was unfair in the first place. Everyone has said this and agrees with me. Sam are you aware that you did a terrible job in banning me? FIRST OF ALL, I WAS NOT BANNED OFF SIEGE i asked silverwing to ban me from everywhere until things cooled down and i went afk until things cool down, so everything could just be dropped but it seems despite the fact i did that i am still getting flamed..... me playing combo once a week should not really impact this because i was playing with people that i enjoy playing with, i never cheated or even tried anything even though ive "got the short end of the stick" as everyone says. still you have blaze talking shit and he doesnt stop..... you dont call that admin abuse sam? blaze is one admin that should be suspended from using his admin. He is the reason why people stop playing siege and left uK. Have i ever caused any issues? thats my question? have i ever been banned prior to this? i was banned i was fine with it to let things cool down. But it seems uK still want to have an issue with me. even the day i told lotr to join it was out of spite of the shit i was getting from uK admins for leaving. I couldnt play in the ist why? cause i told silverwing i couldnt captain before i even started captaining...... blaze was being a bitch for no reason. Did anyone take into consideration the shit i was getting at the start of all this????

SAM
07-26-2011, 01:25 PM
It's ok JD. I will make sure that you are banned properly this time.

Thanks

Sakura
07-26-2011, 01:25 PM
Oh man you didn't actually evade it? I was gonna ask you about turbo insta.. lol no. I am joking Sam. I just thought of that idea now.

Too many opposites, bold, stubborn, ignorant, loud, alpha, people on this forum will not get along. If we were all in a room in real life I think we get along fine. Mostly.

<|Pius|>
07-26-2011, 01:26 PM
can you guys lock this topic? thanks.

JD
07-26-2011, 01:38 PM
see pius, anything you type goes unread by blaze and sam....... they remain oblivious to true facts and try to ban for whatever they can on a dying game. i dont know what education you two have had but obviously it was terrible. Goodluck in ur lives, i have a feeling you both need it...... having seen and said all this im retiring from ut, too many kids and childish admins playing these days..... thats the main reason why ut is dead..... congrats scar and blaze and well done you two are killing the game (Y)(Y)

JD
07-26-2011, 01:40 PM
and sakura if we were all in a room we wouldnt see scar and blaze running their mouths like they do online....

SAM
07-26-2011, 01:44 PM
and sakura if we were all in a room we wouldnt see scar and blaze running their mouths like they do online....

I'm not one to sit and threaten anybody, it sounds cowardly especially on a stupid forum. But sure, I never run my mouth. If I want to do something, I do it. I'm not going to sit here and give you a character reference of myself but I'll tell you now that there wouldn't be so many nuisances around here, were we in the same room ;)

BTW, how can you hold "two" people (as in your mind of course) as killing the game?

/thread

SilverWing
07-26-2011, 02:03 PM
see pius, anything you type goes unread by blaze and sam....... they remain oblivious to true facts and try to ban for whatever they can on a dying game. i dont know what education you two have had but obviously it was terrible. Goodluck in ur lives, i have a feeling you both need it...... having seen and said all this im retiring from ut, too many kids and childish admins playing these days..... thats the main reason why ut is dead..... congrats scar and blaze and well done you two are killing the game (Y)(Y)

Honestly JD, i don't think any of the admins would care if u left or not. All they want is this shit to get back to normal.

From what i was reading, it seem as if its the end of the world/UT when you get banned from |uK| servers. There are other server that u can play on.

The purpose of a ban is for the person to reflect on what that person has done and learn from it. And it looks like you did nothing except go AFK and think you did nothing wrong and that you should be unbanned. So tell me again why u should be unbanned? Because your so dam pro and everyone here is to nub and cant 1v1 you because your to good. And when they do play you and win, you make up shit saying play me in fair mode. You play Siege. Siege is an ALL WEAPON mode, yet you dont wanna play DM NW. So why ask people that play siege to play sniper that gives the advantage to you. If you think your so good why not play them in there mod?

Back on topic.

Heres another thing, i even told u this. I told you to take the ban, and then come back and say sorry. But you never did. Why is that? Your EGO is to big to handle it.

ALSO if you think MAL is so on your dick that he would put you over his clan and not play or match. Then your the shittiest LEADER/ADMIN ever. Keep your problem to yourself and not to your clan.

Jarin Dhillon says
dont expect uA and uK to have a match
we dont play with kids
soooo good luck
!

Jarin Dhillon says
i get an extended ban
that post pius made
disregard it
have fun uK plyn no clans
seriously
Brahatshan Selvakumar says
=\
Jarin Dhillon says
dont need to deal with the bs uK gives out
its up to pius and mal
Jarin Dhillon says
we try to help you guys
if they wanna play
Jarin Dhillon says
and you give shit back
well
ill tell mal
not to play
cause uK are gay
and he wont

simple

|uK|B|aZe//.
07-26-2011, 06:26 PM
blaze first of all why lock the other thread after you finish saying somethin, seriously learn to admin.... ur the main reason why many uK members left...should tell you something. i was playing on combo because well lets face it the ban was unfair in the first place. Everyone has said this and agrees with me. Sam are you aware that you did a terrible job in banning me? FIRST OF ALL, I WAS NOT BANNED OFF SIEGE i asked silverwing to ban me from everywhere until things cooled down and i went afk until things cool down, so everything could just be dropped but it seems despite the fact i did that i am still getting flamed..... me playing combo once a week should not really impact this because i was playing with people that i enjoy playing with, i never cheated or even tried anything even though ive "got the short end of the stick" as everyone says. still you have blaze talking shit and he doesnt stop..... you dont call that admin abuse sam? blaze is one admin that should be suspended from using his admin. He is the reason why people stop playing siege and left uK. Have i ever caused any issues? thats my question? have i ever been banned prior to this? i was banned i was fine with it to let things cool down. But it seems uK still want to have an issue with me. even the day i told lotr to join it was out of spite of the shit i was getting from uK admins for leaving. I couldnt play in the ist why? cause i told silverwing i couldnt captain before i even started captaining...... blaze was being a bitch for no reason. Did anyone take into consideration the shit i was getting at the start of all this????

boo hoo lifes not always about you and theres several statements youve made in this post that are so damn wrong its un fucking believable

so many uk members left? namely you, and butcher bliss left because YOU left.

areku left of his own accord it was mainly down to getting back to real life and not playing ut anymore he left bitterly so as to try and make sure we wouldnt ask him to come back because he probably knew that if everyone bugged him enough he would

4 people have left and 6+ have come in so please do the fucking math we must be doing something right here to not have to FORGE and ALLIANCE with an already established clan which was "U$A" not bashing any members from the "U$A" side of uA respect to you guys youve just gotten in league with the wrong person thats all but your doing a good job to hold it up.

lets get one thing straight JD its not a god given right for you to play on the servers WE yes WE pay for its a privelege and until you do things to piss us off which you did is where the we draw the line as to what services you can and cant use that we provide free of charge to everyone who decides to play/make use of.

i dont know if its me but nearly all our servers are always populated i think you need your eyes tested because siege seems to be more popular than it was over the last 2 years.

the reason you couldnt play in IST was because you couldnt be arsed to captain your team or do anything, by doing this you delayed TWO matches which fucked the schedule up for everyone else as the tournament had to be put on hold while we sorted out mess that YOU created which you could have just as easily fixed by saying "i will continue captaining and playing" instead you said "i wont captain but the GOOD news guys is i will still play in IST" if thats not selfish i dont know what is. the sole reason i said you were banned from participating in IST was because you didnt want to captain but wanted to continue playing, its not a take take take situation you give and you take, you had no consideration for your team or for anyone elses fun and enjoyment that they would definetly had got out of IST, you decided to chuck your toys out of the pram and mess it up for everyone else which you did very successfully.

lastly the other thread was locked because there was no more use for it anymore simply because the thread had gotten out of hand and off topic, it wasnt about you it was about butcher and him wanting the log.

|uK|Sonic
07-27-2011, 07:58 PM
Personally I never had anything against JD. So im kinda sorry to see this issue. But it is what it is and the reasons are fair enough if whats said is the truth.
I am kinda upset however cause I assumed I was the worst admin and should have my admin suspended. And now Blaze is? Its like people cant make up thier mind. Its either one of us who piss someone off enough and they have to try and get a gang together and try to prove thier point when its pretty simple and str8 forward. Admin's are here for a reason and should be respected. Whne asked to change your behavior it must be for a reason not just to start something. So why is it so hard for people just to be like, " ok my bad ill calm down" and then stop? Instead it all gets blamed on admins. Blaze i need my title back ok? thanks :P