Pretty Colors :P I Had Fun :P [Archive] - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : Pretty Colors :P I Had Fun :P

nOs*Wildcard
07-28-2011, 08:15 AM
I had fun........ :p
http://wildcard.tigzone.com/images/SX3-Gems-1.png
http://wildcard.tigzone.com/images/SX3-Gems-2.png
http://wildcard.tigzone.com/images/SX3-Gems-3.png
http://wildcard.tigzone.com/images/SX3-Gems-4.png
http://wildcard.tigzone.com/images/SX3-Gems-5.png
http://wildcard.tigzone.com/images/SX3-Gems-6.png

|uK|Shiva
07-28-2011, 12:56 PM
omg you are alive!

<|Pius|>
07-28-2011, 02:58 PM
"Notice the core health crystals on the right....WC, I cant wait to see it in all it's glory"

OOOO PRETTTTYYYYY:rolleyes:

Keith
07-28-2011, 04:08 PM
Nice colors!

|uK|MiniWick
07-28-2011, 05:26 PM
Siickkkk :))

nOs*Wildcard
07-29-2011, 10:36 PM
Hey Shiva, Nice signature man that's cool :)
Yep, I'm still alive just moved and got internet now still been working on many many projects hahaha
while running the Gateways server and setup a new website gauntletwarriors.com for the server I run
Those are the new RU I'm making. I won't lie to you to it kind of lags a little biit but I'm going to make it so players can turn off the effects likeif they have an old computer or something. these gems are to add more intermediate values to the RU foodchain and they will have supers of each gem too

//================================================== ===========================
// sxResources.
// Written by nOs*Wildcard
// --------- Values ----------------------------
// White: 15
// Red: 30
// Orange: 45
// Yellow: 70
// Green: 125
// Cyan: 170
// Blue: 225
// Purple: 250
// Rainbow: 300
//================================================== ===========================

Those are the values, It's going to be great for monster siege too because some monsters are worth inbetween the values of the current gems like more than a red less than a blue

well anyhow that's all for now glad you like it.

|uK|B|aZe//.
07-29-2011, 10:41 PM
down with dashpad

Disturbed//*.
07-29-2011, 11:22 PM
down with dashpad

Dash-Pads where bad a**.

ChanClan
07-30-2011, 12:10 AM
Ok, I'm an Noob, but what is a Dash-Pad....and the Factory... I vote for DOWN with the JetPack and UP with the Shrinker!

and just how do I make one of those flashy signatures....┼\¿/ª

SilverWing
07-30-2011, 12:58 AM
Hey Shiva, Nice signature man that's cool :)
Yep, I'm still alive just moved and got internet now still been working on many many projects hahaha
while running the Gateways server and setup a new website gauntletwarriors.com for the server I run
Those are the new RU I'm making. I won't lie to you to it kind of lags a little biit but I'm going to make it so players can turn off the effects likeif they have an old computer or something. these gems are to add more intermediate values to the RU foodchain and they will have supers of each gem too

// sxResources.
// Written by nOs*Wildcard
// --------- Values ----------------------------
// White: 15
// Red: 30
// Orange: 45
// Yellow: 70
// Green: 125
// Cyan: 170
// Blue: 225
// Purple: 250
// Rainbow: 300

Those are the values, It's going to be great for monster siege too because some monsters are worth inbetween the values of the current gems like more than a red less than a blue

well anyhow that's all for now glad you like it.

Here is an idea... and i think most puggers would like this

a 50ru gem and a setting that sets all gems to 50ru :D

|uK|B|aZe//.
07-30-2011, 03:02 AM
Dash-Pads where bad a**.

only a person like you would say that im afraid to say

nOs*Wildcard
07-30-2011, 03:43 AM
Here is an idea... and i think most puggers would like this

a 50ru gem and a setting that sets all gems to 50ru :D

I know why your thinking the RU needs to be 50 all of it I know... I'm going to make the spawning of RU symmetrical for all the teams so it's absolutely fair, No more one team with like 3 Rainbow gems and the other team with nothing but white gems. Common, I'm thinking I understand the problem. Really.

down with dashpad
Don't worry about the dash pad, SiegeXtreme has been going under MAJOR changes from any other version of Siege. EVERYTHING Can be customized in SiegeXtreme. You can select which buildings are allowed in SiegeXtreme how many of that building is allowed to be built by a player or how many of that building is allowed to be built by the team, How much that buildings costs, How much health it has, How long it takes to form. Also building specific settings like how fast containers can heal buildings, how far they can heal buildings from. The dash pad already has
MANY MANY options to configure like the speed it dashes players if double dashing is allowed ( when you dash from one pad to another to get an extra boost without recharging ) ALSO how many double dashes are allowed. Other options like motion alarm distance and sound it makes, Poison Guardian potency how much it slows down players, Super protectors accuracy and range of sight. Supplier options,

No bluff, EVERYTHING in SiegeXtreme will be able to customizeable. That's just the way it's going to be I refuse to release SiegeXtreme untill I reached this goal. Also no longer will the players need to address me with complaints for the admins will ultimately be in control of SiegeXtreme. This ability to have everything customizeable will allow admins of different servers to setup SiegeXtreme as they wish, for instance if one server wanted to have dashpads they can turn them on if another server wants them off they can turn them off if one server does not want the motion alarm they can turn it off if one server thinks containers are too weak they can crank up the healing power if one server thinks a super suppier costs too much they can set the price. No longer will SiegeXtreme be set in stone server admins can tweak it to there hearts content. :)

(some whiney players may experience a debilitating game crash at random for no adequate reason without warning )

|uK|MiniWick
07-30-2011, 08:23 AM
Welcome backk :D

DevilHawk
07-30-2011, 08:38 AM
Chaos power!!!

I want a chaos emerald :(

nOs*Wildcard
07-30-2011, 08:52 AM
Chaos power!!!

I want a chaos emerald :(

Ha! your the second one to make a refrence to the chaos emeralds

the other guy Necrosis_MHS is like: "You gotta make something happen when you get all them gems! Like go super sonic or something!!" I loled knowing the refrence! Thanks mini!

|uK|Chronox
07-30-2011, 11:51 AM
Does this mean there will be a nine-way siege ?

|uK|Tomahawk
07-30-2011, 02:13 PM
Does this mean there will be a nine-way siege ?

...Best idea ever!

Moko
07-30-2011, 04:31 PM
Ok, I'm an Noob, but what is a Dash-Pad....and the Factory... I vote for DOWN with the JetPack and UP with the Shrinker!

and just how do I make one of those flashy signatures....┼\¿/ª
I could make you one, that one Shiva has I didn't make though.

And nice colors, Mr. WildCard sir.

ChanClan
07-30-2011, 05:08 PM
What about RAIN... can you make it Rain Jewel's? What is a Chaos Emerald? Sounds like the game speed changes to 175 (for a short period-30 seconds) and it starts raining jewels... or nukes....or any weapon or Relic <?

ChanClan
07-30-2011, 05:12 PM
...Best idea ever!

And make the middle EXPLODE with weapons when someone shoots it... like the Mortor Bomb, but with WEAPONS or RU (or both) as the Fragments that players get to pickup and use. Kind of like in Sonic the Hedge Hog with the Rings? < . <

|uK|B|aZe//.
07-30-2011, 10:21 PM
im sorry chan as good as those ideas sound that isnt what siege is/was

terminator
07-31-2011, 11:18 AM
No one answers about dashpad and factory.. ?? what was that

Keith
07-31-2011, 11:45 AM
That's a lot of stuff chan.

|uK|Tomahawk
07-31-2011, 01:45 PM
Remake the shrinker! Please. Make it like 2000-3000ru so noobs dont abuse it like they did when we had it on siegeultimate. Theyd think twice about wasteing that much ru. As for the dashpad ive seen it in wildcards server and it looks pretty good its like a Supper booster but you run real fast.

EDIT:Plus if a skilled person knows how to use the shrinker they can end a 2-3 hour game and make everyone happier.

|uK|kenneth
07-31-2011, 01:46 PM
wath about the 4x or 5x 300 ru at the stert of the map it was on snow on nimbus and burning2012 tath is is great idea every team got same ru at start =D

Moko
07-31-2011, 02:49 PM
lol Kenneth, I love how you spell what and that. xD

|uK|kenneth
07-31-2011, 04:45 PM
lol thx :p

<|Pius|>
07-31-2011, 04:59 PM
Bring back the shrinker suit, make it cost 1500 (same as a super jetpack) and make it decrease your scale and speed.
Also a stealth suit with anti-protector and anti-motion alarm properties would be a great Idea. The first thing that gives you away when sneaking into an enemy base is the super protectors. The only way around this is a shield belt and 10 health, but then if you catch a stray bullet in the head, you die. maybe be able to build a rubber suit?

|uK|chiseller
07-31-2011, 05:52 PM
Fuck off with the shrinker, I so hate it.

There should be a disguise suit like in TF2 which changes your skin, color and name to an enemy's player. That would be quite awesome.