CTF-'uK-Relentless
CTF-'uK-SniperFortress

All these maps to be put on siege and pug server

Maps not on ultimate list of mapvote on pug server
CTF-Control-[SIEGE]
CTF-Butchered

Maps to be removed from both pug and siege

Remove
CTF-'uK-BraveHeart[REVISED] - braveheart ultimate version is better tops arent campable
CTF-(jBi)UnderWorld - too small and core too open generally a crap map
CTF-BattleBridges[Siege]Finalv2 - crap low grav map that hardly ever gets played
CTF-Burning - already has burning2012 to replace it which is better
CTF-Clarion][ - already too many versions of this and this is one of the worst versions
CTF-Command - not compatible with siege at all
CTF-Face - spawnkillfree version is more compatible with siege this version needs to go doesnt get played at all
CTF-Hillforts[Siege] - hillfortsv5 is better
CTF-BathroomsUltimateV2 - the other versions are better this is too open and doesnt really feel like a bathrooms map like the others are
CTF-BeerWars[SIEGED] - the newer version with the fixed spawns will be going on this needs to go
CTF-ChapelNightsV2 - not compatible with siege at all
CTF-WC-Stronghold-V3 - sorry wildcard this one has to go :<
CTF-IcebergOutpostBeta - already have the newer version this one should go the newer one is better
CTF-LavaGiant - we have our own version which is better and stops people camping the mountain top
CTF-LavaSiege - this is demolutions version the uk versions better
CTF-November - this versions not good at all for siege the newer sieged version is better
CTF-Redvember - this versions not good for siege at all games drag on forever and its almost impossible to end games the new novembersiege is good
CTF-Thornsv8-Sieged - already have thorns v2 resieged which is way better then this
CTF-Noctambulant - not a good map at all for siege

|uK|Cube
08-04-2011, 03:18 PM
When?

|uK|B|aZe//.
08-04-2011, 03:39 PM
when scar comes round to it ive badgered him enough about it in person

ive already done server scrolls for MLSG all we need now is maps to be put on

SilverWing
08-04-2011, 05:22 PM
Im like ready to kill somone if no maps tonight :(

RIP BLAZE...died on his birthday :(

terminator
08-04-2011, 08:31 PM
Hurray for Ronsico!

But Braveheart revised :((((((( i'm gonna miss that map :'((

|uK|Chronox
08-04-2011, 09:45 PM
Where is CTF-Trainyard :( ?

|uK|Anthrax
08-04-2011, 10:11 PM
will be made available a pack to download these maps?

|uK|Rays
08-04-2011, 10:24 PM
sounds great, can't wait to try some of these out!

HIGH+CAMILO
08-05-2011, 07:06 AM
will be made available a pack to download these maps?

Nice question!

JR_ALI
08-05-2011, 11:35 AM
Hurray for Ronsico!

But Braveheart revised :((((((( i'm gonna miss that map :'((

we like this map and classic burning .. is there anychnace to not remove those maps

|uK|B|aZe//.
08-05-2011, 12:17 PM
there wont be a package to download them no

theres a braveheart ultimate version which is better and no campers

burning 2012 replaces burning original 24 players on the standard burning is horrible.

they will be on the pug server i think

|uK|kenneth
08-05-2011, 05:53 PM
remove rampage nobody plays it on pub and pug server GG!
and wath about |uK|chillin or wathever it calls

terminator
08-05-2011, 06:15 PM
But u can't make tele on braveheart ultimate :(

SilverWing
08-05-2011, 06:39 PM
add the maps u sluts

|uK|Tomahawk
08-05-2011, 08:42 PM
Dont forget about uK-VallyofSeige:)

<|Pius|>
08-07-2011, 06:56 AM
WOO!!!! NEW MAPS!!!!!

|uK|Anthrax
08-07-2011, 10:28 AM
great maps !

Moko
08-07-2011, 02:37 PM
Sniper fortress has a bug, one of the ponds on red side don't "work".
When you go in it you don't swim you fall in like a ditch.

|uK|B|aZe//.
08-07-2011, 08:49 PM
ye theres already a fix im just waiting for deathhunters 2 new maps in the making which will be finished in the next few days

|uK|Anthrax
08-07-2011, 09:47 PM
Sniper fortress has a bug, one of the ponds on red side don't "work".
When you go in it you don't swim you fall in like a ditch.

I jumped off the building with a nuke and die HAHAAHAHAHA

Moko
08-09-2011, 03:21 PM
I jumped off the building with a nuke and die HAHAAHAHAHA
LoL! XD
Boom! :P

ChanClan
11-21-2011, 07:45 AM
Indeed... I have a copy of that map (|uK|Chillin') to upload... unless |uK|Deathhunter already did... I have played it and like that map too....

|uK|B|aZe//.
11-22-2011, 05:01 PM
ok sorry guys just been busy with mlsg finding my new job which i got and a lot of other stuff

i will be getting these new maps on the server this saturday

ChanClan
11-22-2011, 09:16 PM
ok sorry guys just been busy with mlsg finding my new job which i got and a lot of other stuff

i will be getting these new maps on the server this saturday

Indeed, jolly good chap... uh... what new job? well jolly good then.

|uK|B|aZe//.
02-13-2013, 10:14 PM
HUGE BUMP ALIVE THREAD

anyone got these maps will be very greatful they are really old maps which were classics and will be played along with other current popular maps as well

CTF-'uK-DiamondSword[SIEGED]

CTF-Trainyard

2 pyramids (sieged)

Rook (sieged)

Disturbed//*.
02-13-2013, 10:27 PM
Yes finally map thread is gonna be active again.

I think this is how it should go.

Chose ONE VERSION of a map that has many version meaning; ONE bathrooms ONE Black River ect, instead of the same old map but just different version.
Should be polled, but would need a new thread. This way, you can only play MapX one time instead of playing BathroomsEQ1 and uK Bathrooms and Ultimate.
This will lower the boringness that is happeing lately.

Also, we need more maps and more mappers(I can map, just that i get BLANK when it comes to ideas, that why i always do Renovation.) so we can play many more maps
and find the true meaning of siege, and experience siege on other maps as well.

All based on my opinion

|uK|Rays
02-13-2013, 10:54 PM
That is a very good thinking Disturbed, I think that was done recently for the IG servers and siege needs it desperately.
In fact, siege maplist could generally use a cleanup.

Scourge
02-15-2013, 11:39 PM
I for one would like to see the resurrection of Nimbus now that Higor has optimized Siege a little better.

|uK|Anthrax
02-15-2013, 11:48 PM
nimbus really sucks

Scourge
02-16-2013, 12:21 AM
nimbus really sucks

nimbus is awesome dawg

|uK|B|aZe//.
02-16-2013, 01:52 PM
nimbus was and still is terrible.

Moskva
02-16-2013, 02:35 PM
Doubt Nimbus is "the best map of them all" out there, but certainly is a different map, just like outworld or unrealpark even

'Zac
02-16-2013, 05:00 PM
nimbus is awesome dawg

i fixed that map and no one cares, put bridges and fixed the whole thing up. lots of people wanted the map to be fixed so i did and made a thread about it but no one cares about it.

Disturbed//*.
02-16-2013, 05:12 PM
Rook (sieged)

Is there already a version of Rook Siege?
Or are you asking for one to be made?

I always liked Rook, would be good map for siege.

Shotman
02-16-2013, 09:04 PM
there was already a siege version of rook. So he is looking for it

SAM
02-16-2013, 09:59 PM
Doublerook???

|uK|B|aZe//.
02-17-2013, 10:22 PM
i think so i cant remember the name of it, seems a lot of maps that were very good for publics as well as 5v5 siege have gone missing..... we need to bring them back

SAM
02-24-2013, 08:19 AM
i think so i cant remember the name of it, seems a lot of maps that were very good for publics as well as 5v5 siege have gone missing..... we need to bring them back

We used to have a much better map list...but that one DDoS that caused the server to catch fire messed it all up :/

Novak
02-26-2013, 07:02 PM
Also, we need more maps and more mappers(I can map, just that i get BLANK when it comes to ideas, that why i always do Renovation.) so we can play many more maps
and find the true meaning of siege, and experience siege on other maps as well.

I like this thinking about more maps. :) A suggestion came to mind when reading this thread.

When I started sieging in July/August 2011 the old Hillforts was played incessantly with many long games. I know people liked the dynamism of taking the mountain etc with that map. The problem was that it was too hard to get into the core and end it which made games drag. Personally, I mostly liked Hillforts v5 with the open core in back. However, I felt that the spirit of Hillforts took a hit due to the downward slope of the mountain, making it easy to snipe the enemy mountain builds from base. A typical mountain build combo would be super mine, teleporter, two containers, super protector and super booster. But the super protector and super booster usually die quickly on v5 since they are exposed as leeches.

I suggest Disturbed or someone with the inclination create a Hillfortsv6 slightly modified from v5 which eliminates the downward slope and possibly raises the mountain a bit, if needed. But as I recall, the 5.0 super booster lands just find on the top of the enemy core from the mtn so it may not need to be raised, just leveled so there is no leech from enemy base, even when enemy is on the roof of the core. Maybe add a tele nook or two in select corners of the map as well so it is not easily exposed. I think there is one that is ok behind base, but maybe improve that a little so it has to be physically checked rather than seen from a distance, similar to the nook in Braveheart outside of base right side.

This new map could be compared well with Muffin's Paradise Valley, but the base layouts are quite different and distinct from each other. I think one reason people like Paradise Valley is for taking the mountain which is reminiscent of the old Hillforts. I know I do.

Also, I should add that while there are more maps that people enjoy playing now, Hillfortsv5 does not get anywhere near the play that the old Hillforts got, which suggests that it needs modification. Don't bring the old one back. Many would agree that map was too annoyingly long too often. Thoughts? Takers of the project?

|uK|Chronox
02-26-2013, 07:47 PM
Good ol maps ?

Guys, server was way better coz we had less slots and maps were even more fun to play without too much people on them.

Remember Trainyard, good Mcsawrtzly, 5 bridges (this one would be impossibruu to end with so many people), Valley of Siege, Rook, and that Icypost map.

|uK|kenneth
02-27-2013, 09:09 AM
valley of siege sucks yo

mal
02-27-2013, 01:21 PM
poor zac some1 should give his work some attention.
he should do more homework tho but since he already did the work just upload it to public and see if ppl vote.

DontWorryBeHappy
02-27-2013, 05:22 PM
I'm pretty new to SIEGE and in a short period of roughly a month I've seen like 10% of the maps available in map vote. Most of the time it's Simplex, any of the 31948 Bathrooms or some 4-way spamfest.

Of course I don't know how many people have been playing the other maps but I'd suggest to rotate the maps automatically without voting to add some forced variety. Noobs like me blindly vote for something like [4]Command, spawn on green, get raped and cry :-)

Or at least cut down the amount of duplicate maps and semi-duplicates.

Sometimes I've got a feeling that people vote for maps they can easily abuse by spamming, exploiting, camping, etc. I'm pretty sure that's not in everyone's interest. While every siege game is a completely new experience I'd still like to see some of the other 50 maps available.

|uK|Anthrax
02-27-2013, 06:12 PM
who remember 3 bridges ? would be good have that map in the servers again.

Novak
02-27-2013, 09:06 PM
I'm pretty new to SIEGE and in a short period of roughly a month I've seen like 10% of the maps available in map vote. Most of the time it's Simplex, any of the 31948 Bathrooms or some 4-way spamfest.

Of course I don't know how many people have been playing the other maps but I'd suggest to rotate the maps automatically without voting to add some forced variety. Noobs like me blindly vote for something like [4]Command, spawn on green, get raped and cry :-)

I suggest actively lobbying for a map, or mention you never played a map and ask others to vote for it. I'd support ya. I love variety of maps. And btw, I lobbied for that 4way Command yesterday or the day before where you spawned on green. Just love Command 4way! Yes green and red are harder to defend, but is a good challenge and not impossible with teamwork.

DontWorryBeHappy
02-28-2013, 05:34 AM
That's a good idea. I'll try to do that. The only remaining problem is: I don't know what map to vote for. I don't know if they're all "good" in some sense.

Is there any overview so people could determine which map is for whom? Like with screenshots and stuff?

Novak
02-28-2013, 11:00 AM
That's a good idea. I'll try to do that. The only remaining problem is: I don't know what map to vote for. I don't know if they're all "good" in some sense.

Is there any overview so people could determine which map is for whom? Like with screenshots and stuff?

That's a nice thought as far as having a central location where maps with screenshots and comment sections are available, but I really think screenshots can only give a taste of what it might be like. Have to play it to know if ya like it, maybe more than once or twice. Some maps grow on a sieger.

For now I would ask, what maps do you like? What do you like about them? Do you prefer open maps with more sniping like Minicivil, Clarion or Bathrooms or closed maps like McSwartzly or Niven with more rocket/shock rifle action. That will help ppl like myself help find new maps to enjoy in the short term.

Also different styles of maps challenge siegers to develop different skills, which can be a good thing. :ape:

SilverWing
02-28-2013, 01:36 PM
I been trying to get someone to edit the mapvote and fix it up, but no one has yet to do it. Been a year of asking, so useless.

Higor
02-28-2013, 02:04 PM
I was thinking with a plugin that forces a random map (1000 vote strength lol) if a map doesn't win by the end of the timer, this would have a chance of happening of 20%.
That should enforce more variety.

Novak
02-28-2013, 02:05 PM
I been trying to get someone to edit the mapvote and fix it up, but no one has yet to do it. Been a year of asking, so useless.

Who would be the person to do it? Maybe time for some community prodding. :ape::ape::ape:

DontWorryBeHappy
02-28-2013, 06:00 PM
I was thinking with a plugin that forces a random map (1000 vote strength lol) if a map doesn't win by the end of the timer, this would have a chance of happening of 20%.
That should enforce more variety.

Awesome. Most of the time only like 4 or 5 people vote, even with a full server. But just today I've already seen 5 totally "new" maps. Pretty cool.

[R]^Osyris
03-29-2013, 04:08 AM
SIEGE NEED NEW GOOD MAPS (((((( what happen with orbital? please delete gay maps, and put comeback good maps ((((( this is so bored now ((

Higor
04-08-2013, 01:07 PM
FREE ORBITAL!
DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE BANNED FROM THE SERVER!

Novak
04-08-2013, 04:28 PM
Dudes and dudettes we need more 4-way maps. 4-way is popular these days and in the last five days have seen long classic tussles on Coret-4 and Lucius-4 that went down to the wire or OT. November-Command-4 is a classic but the map is really messed up. Command-4 sees regular classic action down to the wire. Not to mention the mainstays Bathrooms-4, Face-4 and Minicivil-4.

I wouldn't think it would be too hard to make 4-way maps based on some of the layouts. For example, how about a 4-way Bathvember, 4-way Vortex, or modified 4-way Atmospheric? I was thinking about Atmospheric. Just imagine how many ramps there would be on a 4 way haha. Actually, I was thinking a cool portal system might be implemented for an Atmospheric-4 to offset the difficulty of the ramp issue (that would be 16 ramps, I believe, of longer length going to the low-mid). Unreal_Park-4, anyone?? :victorious:

Higor
04-08-2013, 06:18 PM
Made this in 2003, could use some more obstructions...
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/58384316/UT99/Shots/Other/Warzone4.jpg

Novak
04-08-2013, 07:53 PM
Made this in 2003, could use some more obstructions...
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/58384316/UT99/Shots/Other/Warzone4.jpg

Quick suggestion: place raised hills between each base which intersect at the middle but forming a roundish shape, inside of which is lowered back to maybe ground level or slightly lower. Put at tower in the middle where a lift takes player up to the mid item, similar to Bathrooms-4. However, keep the item view open where it spawns so it can be seen from all bases (should create good dogfights).

Optional inclusion: have the mid-tower standing in water which players have to swim in to get to the mid lift/teleporter. Also include water tunnels between mid and each base somewhere inside the walls, maybe a drain pipe or toilet and possibly integrate the water pipes with those four round thingies between each base. There is a hill over the round thingies so that should work OK maybe.

|uK|B|aZe//.
04-09-2013, 09:56 AM
that maps just like andaction but 4 way are you seriously thinking of siegeing such a terrible looking map?

audiosonic
04-09-2013, 04:38 PM
Blaze you're just like a normal person, but then the andaction version.

jajajajajajajaj

|uK|kenneth
04-09-2013, 05:44 PM
make a maze lols.

Shotman
04-09-2013, 10:42 PM
make a maze lols.

omg when you said that, it reminded me of CTF-Morita (http://www.planetbunnytrack.com/index.php?dir=Maps/CTF/MapsM/&file=ctf-morita.zip)

Scourge
04-27-2013, 04:05 AM

Duku?

Frequency?

NJ.
01-28-2015, 05:10 AM
Yellow is much to vunerable (if you know what i mean) it is a very nice map but this only point makes it less atractive!

(like the spawn points on november maps. Most of the time down stairs away from def core)

I suggest actively lobbying for a map, or mention you never played a map and ask others to vote for it. I'd support ya. I love variety of maps. And btw, I lobbied for that 4way Command yesterday or the day before where you spawned on green. Just love Command 4way! Yes green and red are harder to defend, but is a good challenge and not impossible with teamwork.

Icehammer
09-12-2015, 04:46 AM
Maybe this dont go here, but anyways...
Is there a pack with all the active maps??

Jst2blond
09-12-2015, 05:26 AM
Maybe this dont go here, but anyways...
Is there a pack with all the active maps??

Btw, if You play on servers, You got them from your UT folder.

Icehammer
09-12-2015, 01:23 PM
I used the cache converter 'cos I didn't found all the files in th Maps folder :/

BTW, Simplex Renovated will be on again! I love that map

Banny
08-04-2017, 12:46 PM
wtf kate bush. this is a thread for requesting maps not for posting weird fetish you have

Kate*Bush
08-04-2017, 01:17 PM
Roger that !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17KkX0lpHOo&feature=youtu.be
- Я заметила однажды,
Как зимой кусты сирени
Расцвели, как будто в мае.
Ты мне, веришь или нет?
Веришь мне или нет?

- Я тебе конечно верю,
Разве могут быть сомненья,
Я и сам всё это видел,
Это наш с тобой секрет,
Наш с тобою секрет.

- А недавно я видала,
Как луна в сосновых ветках
Заблудилась и заснула.
Ты мне, веришь или нет?
Веришь мне или нет?

- Я тебе конечно верю,
Я и сам все это видел
Из окошка в прошлый вечер,
Это наш с тобой секрет,
Наш с тобою секрет.

- А во время звездопада
Я видала, как по небу
Две звезды летели рядом.
Ты мне, веришь или нет?
Веришь мне или нет?

- Я тебе конечно верю,
Разве могут быть сомненья,
Я и сам все это видел,
Это наш с тобой секрет,
Наш с тобою секрет.
How beautiful ! Like Kate Bush !

p.s. How can discuss maps - you ignore everything (admins) - stupid idea !
Relax and play what you have (5-10 good maps) !)))

Be the same beautiful like me !)

Maps ?! U serious ?!)

Чёта нахуй показалось, что админ добавил карты... - ты мне веришь или нет !?)))))

+ Не могу утаить от Вас такую красоту !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4rUGxGDhDQ
Ветер ли старое имя развеял,
Нет мне дороги в мой брошенный край.
Если увидеть пытаешься издали,
Не разглядишь меня,
Не разглядишь меня,
Друг мой, прощай.
Я уплываю, и время несёт меня
С края на край.
С берега к берегу,
С отмели к отмели,
Друг мой, прощай.
Знаю, когда-нибудь
С дальнего берега,
С давнего прошлого
Ветер весенний ночной
Принесёт тебе вздох от меня.
Ты погляди, ты погляди,
Ты погляди не осталось ли
Что-нибудь после меня.
В полночь забвенья на поздней окраине
Жизни твоей,
Ты погляди без отчаянья,
Ты погляди без отчаянья.
Вспыхнет ли, примет ли
Облик безвестного образа,
Будто случайного.
Примет ли облик безвестного образа,
Будто случайного.
Это не сон, это не сон -
Это вся правда моя,
Это истина.
Смерть побеждающий,
Вечный закон -
Это любовь моя.
Это любовь моя.
Это любовь моя.
Это любовь моя.
Это любовь моя.

Ну раз пошла такая пьянка) добавлю ничтяков :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KnYw4EwYGc

+

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhGoZLudKyk

Beautiful as Kate Bush !

Ну что за музон ?! Просто пиздец !!! (What music is that ?!)

F better !!!

Kate*Bush
09-03-2017, 08:36 AM
Мне кажется Вы тупите со своими снайперами, да и хуй на Вас !
- Оружие никчёмных мудаков !

It seems to me you are in a stupor with the snipers and fuck on you !
- Weapon of worthless sux !

Die sux ! OK will have to best defend the base !

- - - Updated - - -

Жалкие ничтожные снайпера.. Вы думали это что-то, а я сразу увидел, что это тупик !
Вы уничтожили UT идиоты ! Неужели не понятно, что снайпера убивают UT ?!
У меня нет ничего общего с Вами !

Sorry miserable sniper .. You thought it was something, and I immediately saw that it was a dead end !
You destroyed UT idiots ! Is it not clear that the sniper is killed by UT ?!
I have nothing to do with you !

Sniper - not interesting !

sry & u 2 fs !) Не раздражайте меня - UT Вам не по силам !!

Согласен, Вы имеете Великую игру, но только со своей позиции - это не значит, что Грамотные люди поддерживают этот беспредел..!

OK I'll try to teach you ! Vote !

skaarj_dulog
09-03-2017, 11:27 AM
Problem is, LC is retarded lag compensator, it doesnt compensate non hitscan weapons at all! Its imposible to play with rocket or flak because of latency! All you can do with this weapons is spam and leech. So the only way to play is using sniper and shock, which is by the way have bug, which happens pretty often: it spawns double projective on secondary fire.
Plus most of siege maps are "sniper maps"

Kate*Bush
09-03-2017, 01:30 PM
Кто-то пытается возразить, ребята, но я не вижу смысла : как можно просто ебашить из снайперки ?! Это же глупо и некрасиво !
Как Вы можете вот так вот опозорить игру, Неужели не понятно, что снайперка всё уничтожила ?!
Снайпера.. ну что за говно.. Конечно пидары, и они не остановятся никогда !

Играй честно !

GL!

UT-Sniper-SJA94
09-03-2017, 02:03 PM
I LIKE TO SHOUT TOO

TimTim
09-03-2017, 03:04 PM
Сука блять

Kate*Bush
09-04-2017, 09:10 AM
Тупая ты тварь, раз так рассуждаешь !

Мы победили в той войне Fleece ! Я победил. Да, наше ядро разрушено, но и мозг захватчиков тоже разрушен !)
Не унывай, мы сделали вещи ! Ты крута !

skaarj_dulog
09-04-2017, 09:22 AM
ЧИКИ БРИКИ И В ДАМКИ

p.s. good luck translating this hihi

soma
09-04-2017, 12:22 PM
so this is a russian thread now xD

|uK|B|aZe//.
09-05-2017, 05:07 AM
Inb4 russian bot spam

Kate*Bush
09-05-2017, 02:08 PM
GJ Team ! Kill pidar snips !)))

А я лично кастрирую уёбка ! Cover me !)

SAM
09-05-2017, 07:34 PM
Can you stop posting in Russian. This is an English site. No one understands Russian.

|uK|B|aZe//.
09-06-2017, 08:13 AM
PIDAR ENGLISH PLIS

Kate*Bush
09-09-2017, 10:48 AM
What are you writing ?!

Relax ! https://myzuka.me/Album/8330/Diane-Arkenstone-Aquaria-A-Liguid-Blue-Transeca-2001

Убейте себя, или поставьте грамотные карты !
Говно лучше удалить !!!

Kill yourself, or put smart maps !
Shit better to remove !
(sry english)
fu)

Moskva
09-09-2017, 08:39 PM
Cries in Kate Bush

Kate*Bush
09-11-2017, 09:42 AM
Ребята, найден отличный сервер, я просто обалдел !
Все туда блять !
Ну а что, Вы же ждали ?!)

Guys, found an excellent server, I'm just stunned!
All the fucking there!
Well, what, you're waiting for?!)

Пока DM, но суко охуенно ! Даже доступен транслокатор !
While DM, but suko!)) fucking! Even a translocator is available!

31.186.251.181:3700

- - - Updated - - -

В пизду SIEGE !

(FU SIEGE IF U SUX)

31.186.251.181:3700

- - - Updated - - -

Москва я тебя не понял, прости !

Shiro
09-11-2017, 02:41 PM
promoting ? :trollpanda

Kate*Bush
09-11-2017, 05:21 PM
OK, Find "Party Central"

Kate*Bush
09-24-2017, 08:19 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BU6dAAfg-qk
It's me on your server !)))

U kill Unreal Game !
snerf snipers & mines !
more money !)

I heard that forsezor (RU) you all destroyed. Probably was for that.. ;) GJ!

Banny
09-24-2017, 09:11 AM
wtf kate go somewhere else already

Kate*Bush
09-24-2017, 12:31 PM

Work guys ! The Game will not come to you by itself ! Just need to make the right decision !

Is it possible to add a map like Arctic Fighter Jets ?!
Want to fly !)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hik3A0lnFe0

The flying aggregates will only bring the interestingness of the Game - this is what we need, bro !)

Please do it !

Noticed a bug : built a third SS, and all others removed - the enemy was able to destroy it !(
What nonsense !?
sux!

|uK|fleecey
09-25-2017, 09:34 AM

Work guys ! The Game will not come to you by itself ! Just need to make the right decision !

Want to fly !)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hik3A0lnFe0

The flying aggregates will only bring the interestingness of the Game - this is what we need, bro !)

Please do it !

Noticed a bug : built a third SS, and all others removed - the enemy was able to destroy it !(
What nonsense !?
sux!

Only the first SS is invincible

Kate*Bush
09-25-2017, 03:14 PM
Thanks ! |uK|fleecey !)

cool ban))
I was just a sniper : maximum stealth, minimum of movement, the position "above"
minimum shots - only in head..
That's all !)

Only it makes no sense to play with other guns !
When you fucking understand this ?!

Janssen
09-25-2017, 07:44 PM
Want to fly !)

Kate*Bush
09-26-2017, 06:21 AM
I have another idea : jet pack on spawn !)

Well please for a week !
Make nice to fans of the unreal Games !

http://ipic.su/img/img7/fs/kiss_640kb.1506425068.jpg :)

|uK|fleecey
09-26-2017, 08:50 AM
I have another idea : jet pack on spawn !)

Well please for a week !
Make nice to fans of the unreal Games !

http://ipic.su/img/img7/fs/kiss_640kb.1506425068.jpg :)

play unrealpark and you get your jetpacks

Kate*Bush
09-28-2017, 12:02 PM
Thanks again |uK|fleecey ! Do not disappoint me !

I'm waiting for real meat and cool movements - you know !

Please remove mediocre maps !!!

Just delete ! Will be less, but better !

You limitations... Having good maps, will not sculpt this shit, sry - f.lamz.sux !)

Need help ? - OK !

GL&HF !

Пиздец ! Играем в Одну Игру и столько разногласий !

Kate*Bush
10-05-2017, 04:06 PM
What the fuck are you to ban me again ?!

Lamo !

It's easy to be a sniper, but it's not my way :
There are many best guns - that's where UT !

Sry stupids !)

Shiro
10-06-2017, 03:04 AM
Lamo ! .

Kate*Bush
10-06-2017, 02:19 PM
You want to ban someone, when you want - this is the essence of the Americans !

Get three dots lam !

Kate*Bush
10-07-2017, 01:46 PM
WTF ?!

Blocking me you easy confirm your helplessness !

(Блокируя меня вы просто подтверждаете свою беcпомощность !)

Well, why should you unban me when the spirit of war is gone ?)
Just don't do it again - this is stupid !

So, with maps going to do something ?!
I believe it is necessary to remove like Swartzly maps - there is a "chain reaction" : who captured the ceiling, and the taxis..

It is necessary to avoid such maps, you will agree !

Kate*Bush
10-09-2017, 05:49 PM
Forgot about this beautiful song !
Enjoy !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=TGwZ7MNtBFU

This music once was in my call - what a wonder !

I know, I'm cool !)

One thing I can advise You : myzuka.me (http://myzuka.me) Music lover would understand !

Today I will not kill You, relax !)

- - - Updated - - -

Kate killed almost everything that I thought was music, so i love and hate her - cruel woman !
f Music ! f Voice ! f Kate !)

|uK|fleecey
10-11-2017, 10:01 PM
Forgot about this beautiful song !
Enjoy !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=TGwZ7MNtBFU

This music once was in my call - what a wonder !

I know, I'm cool !)

One thing I can advise You : myzuka.me (http://myzuka.me) Music lover would understand !

Today I will not kill You, relax !)

- - - Updated - - -

Kate killed almost everything that I thought was music, so i love and hate her - cruel woman !
f Music ! f Voice ! f Kate !)

Please make your own katebush thread where you can spam all u want

Kate*Bush
10-22-2017, 08:42 PM
You f. passive !.. Greetings to You from the 70's !)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWQJlPqAbfg

Music and UT for me - it's almost the same thing !)

Please make your own katebush thread where you can spam all u want
What nonsense are you talking about ?!
What did you propose from the maps ?!
Do not annoy me !

Just let me customize the maps - that's all !)

I play when I want and I hate snipers is my problem !?
U f sux snipers forever !
sry !)

SAM
10-24-2017, 06:55 PM
Stop posting russian. Final warning.