Shame on you!! [Archive] - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : Shame on you!!

HIGH+CAMILO
08-08-2011, 11:48 AM
http://i596.photobucket.com/albums/tt42/highcamilo/noob-1.jpg

Crytek cussed me out on the server! that isnt the problem. The problem is, why cussing the hole clan?

He said that after got mine killed (carrying a nuke) LoL

BTW was your clan until a month ago!!

Respect a man´s clan isnt at rules?

PEACE!

|uK|Chronox
08-08-2011, 01:15 PM
What do you want, Mute or ban ? xD

|uK|Anthrax
08-08-2011, 01:52 PM
I lost my nuke, up me 1300 (c) Crytek

mostro
08-08-2011, 02:37 PM
I lost my nuke, up me 1300 (c) Crytek

hahahahahahaha

very insulting for a 9 or ten years old i guess?

<|Pius|>
08-08-2011, 02:59 PM
This has been happening with Psico against [-uA-] too. We were told to lay off the trash talk, so we did, but appearently [R]^ think they're better or something....They just don't stop.

|uK|B|aZe//.
08-08-2011, 03:01 PM
il talk to osyris about this

Gravity
08-08-2011, 06:43 PM
He Said He have 10 years in UT -.-

I Wanna Kick his Ass

That's it.

Moskva
08-08-2011, 07:26 PM
he have? lol fail
and how many times grim or mal or many of uA members are insulting R members so whats supposed to be the difference now?

|uK|Shiva
08-08-2011, 07:47 PM
plz dont make this about U$A aka -uA- vs R^. This is about HIGH+ vs R^
Please make a new thread about -uA- aka U$A vs R^
I dont understand why |uK| should care ;P

|uK|B|aZe//.
08-08-2011, 08:28 PM
its happened on our server the least we should do is tell osyris (cryteks clan leader) to do something about his behaviour and shivas right it doesnt have anything to do with anyone apart from camilo and crytek

|uK|Rays
08-08-2011, 11:07 PM
looks more like your creating rivals and competition, which is always fun, whateva

ChanClan
08-08-2011, 11:53 PM
Words of discontent and dismay ALWAYS generate good wholesome competition,... but EVERYONE knows Crytek is always whinning about something and begging for RU... He's what you call....Touched. But he's harmless unless you feed him...then he keeps coming back for more.

Moko
08-09-2011, 01:02 AM
Words of discontent and dismay ALWAYS generate good wholesome competition,... but EVERYONE knows Crytek is always whinning about something and begging for RU... He's what you call....Touched. But he's harmless unless you feed him...then he keeps coming back for more.
He's also a 10 year old child, granted he can be annoying but he's 10.
Idk spanish so talking to him is hard but I like him, again, he's 10 we were all annoying at 10.

He's totally harmless, he might throw a tantrum (that I do not condone[attacking any1 not matter the age is wrong]) but that's not as bad as teenagers or adults yelling and saying some1 cheats cause the person that killed them has more skill than them. He's not touched, he's a younger child, he's not as mature as some1 like Blaze, Shiva (both adults), or Lotrf (teenager) would be.

[R]^Osyris
08-09-2011, 01:08 AM
im try to solve this with cryteck... im everytime try to teach my clan respect with everyone with us and all players of ut. I apologize if this has happened for whatever reason, but plz understand he is a child cryteck even get carried away, same to everyone in the past. the maturity takes time...and Im try show him how to behave he is a good boy finally.

HIGH+CAMILO
08-09-2011, 07:48 AM
^Osyris;15962']im try to solve this with cryteck... im everytime try to teach my clan respect with everyone with us and all players of ut. I apologize if this has happened for whatever reason, but plz understand he is a child cryteck even get carried away, same to everyone in the past. the maturity takes time...and Im try show him how to behave he is a good boy finally.

Fine by me Osyris.

As clan leader you need to control your clan members.

I have 2 more thing to say:

1st) Server is a place to fight, wanna discust? wanna cussing some1? go to foruns, ts or any messenger. I think some things should not be allowed to say on server. We are here to play and kill a fucking core or what?

2nd) Why generalize? if your problem is with me, come to papa!! Dont involve an entire clan. A clan is so much bigger than a single player. Every clan has your own history. I´m here playing since someone was on diapers, so grown up!! and got a little respect of clans.

This clans fight wont get anywhere. We are all here to have some fun arent we?

<|Pius|>
08-09-2011, 09:10 AM
Camilo +1
Rays awesome Avatar man!

|uK|She-Hunter
08-09-2011, 12:41 PM
OMG you guys Really ........not are PROBLEM.

Moko
08-09-2011, 02:19 PM
Rays awesome Avatar man!
That's your opinion, it scared the life out of me. O_o

Cent
08-09-2011, 05:47 PM
jeez I'm playing UT with grandchildren 8)

Diablo
08-09-2011, 06:27 PM
Fine by me Osyris.

As clan leader you need to control your clan members.

I have 2 more thing to say:

1st) Server is a place to fight, wanna discust? wanna cussing some1? go to foruns, ts or any messenger. I think some things should not be allowed to say on server. We are here to play and kill a fucking core or what?

2nd) Why generalize? if your problem is with me, come to papa!! Dont involve an entire clan. A clan is so much bigger than a single player. Every clan has your own history. I´m here playing since someone was on diapers, so grown up!! and got a little respect of clans.

This clans fight wont get anywhere. We are all here to have some fun arent we?

Well said mongol!:)

ChanClan
08-10-2011, 01:14 AM
10 years old REALLY...well then.... He's actually pretty darn good for 10.

|uK|Anthrax
08-10-2011, 03:44 PM
he is noob !

|uK|B|aZe//.
08-11-2011, 12:09 PM
hes 13 not 10

[R]^Psico
08-11-2011, 02:19 PM
This has been happening with Psico against [-uA-] too. We were told to lay off the trash talk, so we did, but appearently [R]^ think they're better or something....They just don't stop.

hello people!
clarify something in no time I have disrespected
to any clan
UK respect and respect for all clans
I'm going well with almost all
pius you do not understand your phobia? what the problem is that my blasphemous
when in fact you are the most offensive offend calling them noobs
does not represent anything to me are just another more ..
you can ask camilo not get respect if you win?
camilo = huahuahuahuhauhauhauhauhauha
camilo = loser!
camilo = noobs
this way you express yourself!
and believe me that offends anyone
Earn the respect. I have nothing against you I like you're a good player
but you can not demand respect if you do not earn it first ..

pius for to mourn and to fuck, do not know you and you do not know me

cya bye all

Moskva
08-11-2011, 03:07 PM
hes 13 not 10

hes 10...

|uK|Rays
08-11-2011, 03:39 PM
for to mourn and to fuck...

|uK|Anthrax
08-11-2011, 03:49 PM
Rays said !

|uK|B|aZe//.
08-11-2011, 07:16 PM
yes psico you are bueno ok

Moskva
08-11-2011, 09:26 PM
^^^^

LOL BLAZE GAY

[R]^Osyris
08-12-2011, 12:30 AM
what do talking about camilo?? im think you not understand me...

what sup with you diablos?? im think u have 10 years old maybe?? im talk with you?...

Bueno camilo quisa no me entendiste por mi mal ingles quisa asi es mas facil, no tengo problemas contigo... yo se que cryteck necesita aprender ciertas cosas, pero entiende que el tiene otra edad.

blaze im come here and try to resolve it but look everytime im see post and reply ( how diablo) lead to nothing, im not play much now on uk but im join sometimes and see the same everytime... this forums is the same to the game... im come or some player come and and then some peopla atak him (whatever), the admins see but dont do nothing... so how can i teach to my clan repect the rest of players?... anyway in the past I was just like cryteck, and everyone here was 13, 10, 8 years old, so why the people atak him on ts?? because they think are more mature of him??... i have 25, i have a job and live alone now... and u can see im never think im better than others players here... but is only the newbies and inmature people think they are more big than other when atak them...(really think cryteck is a girl and noob and piece of shit because he is a child?).... you need mature guys, so dont demand respect if you do not respect

blaze esta es una razon por la cual muchos no quieren entrar al torneo por que nadie los respeta.

Note: happy birthday blaze ... 7 8 years ago? i remember when im know you lol ... things change, im know is a litte late but have a nice day viejo amigo, cuidate nos vemos en el ut por unos años mas.

|uK|Rays
08-12-2011, 03:04 AM
ITT we take the game very seriously!

HIGH+CAMILO
08-12-2011, 07:34 AM
^Psico;16128']hello people!
clarify something in no time I have disrespected
to any clan
UK respect and respect for all clans
I'm going well with almost all
pius you do not understand your phobia? what the problem is that my blasphemous
when in fact you are the most offensive offend calling them noobs
does not represent anything to me are just another more ..
you can ask camilo not get respect if you win?
camilo = huahuahuahuhauhauhauhauhauha
camilo = loser!
camilo = noobs
this way you express yourself!
and believe me that offends anyone
Earn the respect. I have nothing against you I like you're a good player
but you can not demand respect if you do not earn it first ..

pius for to mourn and to fuck, do not know you and you do not know me

cya bye all

Pisco,

When i ever disrespect a player?? Plz show me a demo or a screenshot.

YES, depending the way i killed someone... i laugh. EVERYBODY knows my AUHAUAHUAHAUHAUAHAUHAAUH laugh.

Laugh is now disrespect??

YES, when my team wins and i got 1st position i will say out loud HIIIIIGH POOOOOOOWER!!!!

Even when crytek said all that to me... what did i do? NOT A SINGLE WORD BACK.

I dont have nothing against you either. And i agree with you just said: "respect to be respected"

Now cuz i´m 13 im allowed to say whatever i want? MY SON HAS 11 and is not that rude.

Peace!

HIGH+CAMILO
08-12-2011, 07:43 AM
^Osyris;16166']

Bueno camilo quisa no me entendiste por mi mal ingles quisa asi es mas facil, no tengo problemas contigo... yo se que cryteck necesita aprender ciertas cosas, pero entiende que el tiene otra edad.

Sí entiendo,tampoco tengo nada contra usted.

Solamente no me guste la falta de respeto, principalmente por un niño.

Y vamos a cerrar este tema ... ha ido demasiado lejos.

|uK|B|aZe//.
08-12-2011, 12:53 PM
^Osyris;16166']what do talking about camilo?? im think you not understand me...

what sup with you diablos?? im think u have 10 years old maybe?? im talk with you?...

blaze im come here and try to resolve it but look everytime im see post and reply ( how diablo) lead to nothing, im not play much now on uk but im join sometimes and see the same everytime... this forums is the same to the game... im come or some player come and and then some peopla atak him (whatever), the admins see but dont do nothing... so how can i teach to my clan repect the rest of players?... anyway in the past I was just like cryteck, and everyone here was 13, 10, 8 years old, so why the people atak him on ts?? because they think are more mature of him??... i have 25, i have a job and live alone now... and u can see im never think im better than others players here... but is only the newbies and inmature people think they are more big than other when atak them...(really think cryteck is a girl and noob and piece of shit because he is a child?).... you need mature guys, so dont demand respect if you do not respect

blaze esta es una razon por la cual muchos no quieren entrar al torneo por que nadie los respeta.

Note: happy birthday blaze ... 7 8 years ago? i remember when im know you lol ... things change, im know is a litte late but have a nice day viejo amigo, cuidate nos vemos en el ut por unos años mas.

to be honest with you i think diablo was just meaning to say well said camilo in his forum oost he wasnt meaning to offend anyone

also the teamspeak issue i dont know what happened but i remember a few times i was on teamspeak with crytek and everything was ok, someone asked him how old he was because of the maturity of his voice and he replied 13 a few laughed i think because they didnt expect that but it wasnt a laugh that was disrespecting anyone or taking the piss out of him

i may have missed something that did happen on ts when i wasnt online i dont know but if there is a problem he needs to identify who these people are and then let me know

also the last message in spanish about people not joining because they feel they wont be treated right, the main reason i added you to the admin team was because i wanted to make sure that if anyone felt they were not being treated right they could come to you and then you could let me know what is happening. if someone was being mistreated by a player or admin they CAN come to me and i will sort it out, but if the person being mistreated doesnt say anything i cant do anything because i wont know about it.

osyris im gona say it again you are in the admin team to make sure this tournament is FAIR for everyone that includes [R] members uA members the clanless players and everyone wanting to play in the tournament.

if there is a problem with people on the server there needs to be names and i can start to resolve the problems

|uK|Anthrax
08-12-2011, 01:43 PM
Just because it's a spam nukes and get more points than the others, he thinks is best and that might offend people, but is only a child raising your ego.

NOOB?

mostro
08-12-2011, 02:42 PM
like camilo said... close this thread... is going nowhere...

i don't know if crytek reads this forum... anyway his clan leader should tell him that he did wrong and to not to do it again and that's all...

camilo is not making the big thing out of this

crytek is just a child and he can't manage defeat i guess... summoning ban hammer....