PDA

View Full Version : NoobQuestion: Pug?

xJayDayRawr
08-09-2011, 08:45 PM
So yeah I know this is gonna sound so stupid but what is pug:confused:
and where can I "join" for it before I get send to the other full server,
and I have read the rules! I just want to play normal and not with 23 people lol:p

SilverWing
08-09-2011, 10:50 PM
PUG = Pick Up Games

If you wanna join you need TS ( TeamSpeak ) and a Mic and you don't suck and your not as gay as Grim

More info will come if you have meet the above

<|Pius|>
08-09-2011, 10:55 PM
Pick Up Game
We connect to irc.globalgamers.net and join the channel #mlsg.
We then type .join to join the pug and .list to see the list of people that have joined the pug.
Once we get 10-14 people (depending on what the pug is set for) we pick captains and do a schoolyard pick for teams.
The picking order is red, blue, blue, red, red, blue, blue, red, red, blue, etc.
Once the teams are picked, we join the morning after server and kick the leeching noobs out.
We join teamspeak 3 (the ip address for teamspeak 64.79.102.234:10012)
If you do not have teamspeak, or a microphone we do not wish to pug with you.
We then play one map with the teams that were set in IRC, while speaking to eachother about the current game on teamspeak 3.
Once the game is done, we rinse and repeat.
We play the pugs at a professional level, so if you are not professional (among the best) we do not wish to pug with you.
Also, once you're connected to irc, type !rules to see the pug rules.

Gravity
08-09-2011, 11:06 PM
Go to : www.webchat.globalgamers.net

Then...

http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/1258/dibujorqp.png

Then...

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/4154/pug.png

See you there :cool:

Moko
08-10-2011, 01:30 AM
We play the pugs at a professional level, so if you are not professional (among the best) we do not wish to pug with you.
Also, once you're connected to irc, type !rules to see the pug rules.
^ I'm nub and I play buddy (topic owner), how new are you to siege?
He's right though in a whole; And yes, you need TS3, I can't speak on it atm but you need to at least be able to listen to orders.

Keith
08-10-2011, 02:19 AM
You don't have to be elite... at least average skills + comms and you should be fine.

xJayDayRawr
08-10-2011, 07:02 AM
Awesome! thanks guys, I have TS3 and I'm not the best SiegePlayer but I play the best I can.
But If I wanna join.. do I sign in with "xJayDayRawr" or can I just sign in with "xJay"? I use them both very often.

<|Pius|>
08-10-2011, 08:04 AM
As long as we know who you are, it doesn't matter.

audiosonic
08-10-2011, 08:10 AM
This guy has immense talent.

HIGH+CAMILO
08-10-2011, 08:16 AM
Awesome! thanks guys, I have TS3 and I'm not the best SiegePlayer but I play the best I can.
But If I wanna join.. do I sign in with "xJayDayRawr" or can I just sign in with "xJay"? I use them both very often.

So sorry man... but i think you dont have what it takes to play pug games...

You need to improve a little more!! Xjay plays worse than Shadz!!!!!!

No hard fellings...

|uK|Rays
08-10-2011, 10:33 AM
If he has a mic, talks, is willing to learn then he should be fine, Novak is doing quite well and he started out small. If you're a nomic, then try using some keybinds, Freeze is probably our only successful nomic. Also if you're just there to stalk Jadey_Babey like about 5 other terrible players then please grow up a little bit. It is true we pug to get away from how cheesey pub matches get, but we really are just there for fun and as long as you aren't going to be superdumb, you are welcome to join! :cool:

xJayDayRawr
08-10-2011, 11:07 AM
;)Than I play more

This guy has immense talent.

Just the word "talent".. I know who you are <3

Keith
08-11-2011, 03:02 PM
I got a mic since more than a week now, so no more nomic :) then i'll just have to rebuilt my desktop and i will restart pugging.

|uK|B|aZe//.
08-11-2011, 07:19 PM
anyone is allowed to pug as long as they have some sort of communication and have read the rules and follow them

the whole point of pugs is to play with better players camilo and get better yourself so dont go putting people down please :E

Disturbed//*.
08-11-2011, 07:44 PM
Never Seen "XJayDarRarw"

Moskva
08-11-2011, 09:28 PM
agreed you improve in a pug
but if you dont know how to play siege *coughCyberSkaarjcough* then theres no point in it

Disturbed//*.
08-11-2011, 11:08 PM
agreed you improve in a pug
but if you dont know how to play siege *coughCyberSkaarjcough* then theres no point in it
Siege Guide Thingy??

|uK|B|aZe//.
08-12-2011, 12:55 PM
jay does so i think he will be ok

Moskva
08-12-2011, 08:36 PM
yeah ive seen xJay playing so i dont think its a problem...
but CyberSkaarj? CMON

Disturbed//*.
08-12-2011, 09:42 PM
LoL.