Muting a Player [Archive] - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : Muting a Player

tzvirus
08-12-2011, 03:08 PM
Can any player mute you or is admin the only ones that can mute a player??? I got muted for stating that the other team was leeching. Four players were shooting only the containers. They was just collecting ru. They would never shoot any players. This guy muted me....go figure....could take the truth.

|uK|Rays
08-12-2011, 03:23 PM
I muted you for one match because at the time you were raging calling people campers, cheaters, you name it. I wouldn't have muted you if you would have calmed down and stopped crying.

|uK|MiniWick
08-12-2011, 05:25 PM
who cares ? Let him talk really , are you gonna mute someone cause you don't like them ? I mean unless it was excessively , you shouldn't have muted him .

|uK|Rays
08-12-2011, 06:00 PM
It's been the same stuff for the past 2 nights before with him, and he was only muted for one match, he went back to being annoying afterwards. Great job!

|uK|Anthrax
08-12-2011, 06:09 PM
I hate annoying people e.ê'

tzvirus
08-12-2011, 06:27 PM
Learn to take critisism son.

tzvirus
08-12-2011, 06:29 PM
The boy can't take criticism like being called a camper, leecher, or cheater. Which they really were doing....

|uK|Anthrax
08-12-2011, 06:29 PM
Learn to take critisism son.

like you know what it is.

tzvirus
08-12-2011, 06:39 PM
You have a real problem. That means that every player must be annoying because I see the same message I send all the time from every player. Don't know why you are admin. You should resign if you can't take criticism.

tzvirus
08-12-2011, 06:41 PM
What's annoying when u have players using aim bots. Really if players don't shoot enemies and concentrate only on shooting containers. Is this a good strategy for have the team to shoot containers?? If it is, maybe I should camp and shoot containers.

|uK|Rays
08-12-2011, 06:57 PM
Not everyone on the server is like you Tzvirus, you weren't banned or even kicked from the server, only muted for one match and you act like you deserve more. If you can't have fun without bitching then please stop playing and bothering those of us trying to enjoy a few pub matches. As for people cheating, really? Grow up, uK has a good anticheat and people who do try to use bots on the server never last.

tzvirus
08-12-2011, 07:24 PM
I didn't mean to offend you by telling the truth about the other team. If you cannot take the truth, which I don't consider that crying if your stating known facts about a team, I won't say anything any more to make you happy. Take care and good luck.

tzvirus
08-12-2011, 07:26 PM
Telling the truth about players is no complaining... Learn the difference....I won't say anything anymore because you youngster are too imature to understand. Unbelievable how many babies are admins. Take care...won't bother you any more. Please delete this thread if you can. I don't know how to do this since I am from the time before the internet.

terminator
08-12-2011, 07:47 PM
Rays, if u muted him then i expect every admin to mute every player that starts crying on the server.
It doesn't matter whether for 1 min or 10 matches. U muted him and it's expected now to mute every other "rule breaker".
I totally disagree with that. Let him cry and complain.. as long as he's not insulting anyone it's ok.

|uK|Rays
08-12-2011, 09:00 PM
some of us don't want people running around talking trash and crying about everything all of the time. termi. I feel he deserved to be muted, and I am actually really surprised by how serious he took being muted. You're kidding right? People getting banned is not uncommon, a mute is fucking generous and my way of telling you to cool off before you get yourself burned. Is it really that hard to understand?

terminator
08-12-2011, 09:16 PM
It is actually cuz i never saw anyone being muted for crying on the server. I never saw blaze, shiva, scarface, nor even sonic muting people for crying. But if u did that it's ok. It's just that i expect other admins to stick with that. And muting shouldn't be YOUR way to tell people to cool off. It should be WAY of ALL admins to tell someone to cool off or not be used at all against whiners

|uK|Grimreaper
08-12-2011, 09:57 PM
wow can u stop spamming ?

tzvirus
08-12-2011, 10:47 PM
The thing you need to remember is that I was not crying....I was stating exactly what the other team was doing. There is no question what they were doing. It was quite clear they were shooting containers to get ru.....which I think is a chicken shit way of getting ru. They can get more ru from shooting players or the core. Obviously, these players are not good players to shoot the enemy. They would rather shoot stationary targets.

Moskva
08-12-2011, 10:51 PM
shooting containers isnt camping
everyone knows that
u think im goin to keep a enemy super pro alive?
chicken shit way? LOLOL why is meant that if u shoot enemy stuff u get RU then?
>;'(

tzvirus
08-12-2011, 10:51 PM
Remember that there was no talking trash or insulting of any players. I was only stating the facts about 4 players shooting containers. Obviously, they are not good enough to shoot at the enemy who is moving. They would rather shoot at stationary targets.
I have a question for you Rays. Is there a cheat out there that can increase your ru on this seige server? I saw a player had 1500 ru at the start of a game after that team only had 3 containers and a supplier. He hit us with three mortar bombs. I thought it was strange that he could have so much ru so fast. Even shooting the other enemy would not give him enough at the start of the game. Thanks for your reply. Don't take things so personal. Take care.

Disturbed//*.
08-12-2011, 11:19 PM
TZVIRUS , Its just a mute, WOW, Not like your banned or kick, like rays say let it go, And Why do you type a post then type another, type it in One Please.

|uK|Rays
08-13-2011, 12:58 AM
so according to tzvirus the truth about what goes down on the server is:

1. people use aim bots
2. people use ru hacks
3. everyone that kills me camps
4. shooting a building is camping
5. tzvirus is always right

ROFL.

your an idiot that's playing the victim over a one match ban, pathetic honestly. and yes you were insulting people i had watched you for the past couple nights before and even talked to people in teamspeak who thought you needed to shut up.

i played that match where you first started talking about the ru hack btw, it was on blackriverultimate and i personally made a tele on your teams side of the mountain, we had at least a 2,000 ru limit and since you are honestly one of the worst players on the server, you probably never made it to our base to see what we made.

<|Pius|>
08-13-2011, 01:28 AM
Ever notice that a good leecher can accumulate RU much faster than a good DMer? This is because it's SIEGE. That's the point of the game. You tzvirus are an idiot. and a very dumb one at that. You call people botters on a daily basis, camp, lame and generally ruin games. I vote for |uK| to ban you, permanently. You talk so much shit, but you suck at UT, let alone siege. My advice for you is to uninstall UT, then format your hard drive and sell your computer.
Have a nice day,

|uK|B|aZe//.
08-13-2011, 08:20 AM
god your knowledge of siege is terrible tzvirus please can you post and tell me how old you are?

il explain

1) shooting a player = 50 ru
2) shooting a bunch of containers for 2 seconds with the RIGHT weapon gives 100 RU

do the math

ok next part

no one on the server is aimbotting if they were they would NOT i repeat NOT be shooting containers they would be killing people, my guess is you havent played UT long enough to know of any of this.

thirdly camping is NOT allowed if someone is camping you should be reporting them unless you yourself are one of those campers

now on to rays and terminator, termi your wrong there have been occasions when a known player to my or any other admin who likes to mouth off does get muted, ive done it plenty of times when someone becomes past borderline annoying and deserves a slap and told to behave, sadly UT doesnt allow that so a mute occurs, and occasionally that player thinks hes clever and tries to reconnect thinking he wont be muted if he rejoins the server.

rays all i gotta say is well handled, tzvirus i think you need to stand back and learn how siege is played before you open your mouth again, some of the stuff you have said contradicts itself i honestly dont know how someone whos supposed to be from before the internet age cant see how stupid some of the stuff he has just spouted.

SAM
08-13-2011, 09:56 AM
It is up to the admin how they handle the situation. Politely put, just because there are only two rules does not mean people can being an annoying, piss taking cunts.

I think muting you was the best decision. Would you prefer to be kicked or banned instead?

|uK|kenneth
08-13-2011, 11:17 AM
It is up to the admin how they handle the situation. Politely put, just because there are only two rules does not mean people can being an annoying, piss taking cunts.

I think muting you was the best decision. Would you prefer to be kicked or banned instead?

yeah dont talk shit on the server sam is gonna ban you for 3-5 matxhes for tath ask me<<<<

|uK|Anthrax
08-13-2011, 11:30 AM
tzvirus you should learn to play siege before all

SAM
08-13-2011, 12:11 PM
yeah dont talk shit on the server sam is gonna ban you for 3-5 matxhes for tath ask me<<<<

You're right. I will. Especially when you Kenneth are always accusing everyone of admin abuse. No need for the smart comments or I can hook you up with a two day ban on forum ;)

SilverWing
08-13-2011, 12:13 PM
WHAT A NOOB

i hate when newbs tell pros how to play siege

5 years on experience and still leeching and killing for RU

Leeching/Shotting/Killing building is normal...

SAM
08-13-2011, 12:35 PM
Leeching/Shotting/Killing building is normal...

LOL

terminator
08-14-2011, 06:35 AM
Perhaps it was right decision, but i didn't see anyone got muted for that on the server until now

|uK|B|aZe//.
08-14-2011, 09:41 AM
then you havent been paying much attention to what goes on, krikor often mutes people mouthing off ive had to mute fuddgeey several times until he started behaving himself

Cent
08-14-2011, 09:44 AM
Rays was trigger botting, wall haxing, removing containers, dancing like a stripper on cold sliding pole, running naked thru the streets while stealing babies and eating them, and last but not least he did all of this while making a roast beef sandwich and drinking a beer.

This man deserves an award.

|uK|Rays
08-14-2011, 02:51 PM
hahahaha tooly :cool: