PDA

View Full Version : YO. I banned here 3 moths ago

CockMonster[PL]
08-14-2011, 09:10 PM
I banned on siege cause i removed some containers in other team that i know but nobody listen when i saw a guy who removed our containers instantly lol when i seee he removed most of our containers and that starts to make we lose i did the same too...sry i didnt remeber his nick exactly cause i played this 3, or 4 months ago lol. BTW i didnt know this server have any site or something like that...nice site...i would like to take this ban off...i had this ban for few weeks and waiting to an end but after date of end of ban is still. I start to playin other servers and try to go in some weeks later. Last time i try to go on this server was some month ago ? Now i get on this forum someone told to get mi "pern ban" lol. I would like never to remove other containers cause i always reporting this but when i see what that guy do in our team and nobody makes reaction on this i do the same in other team just alll...

SilverWing
08-14-2011, 11:27 PM
looking at ur name i think u should be still banned.... -.-

Disturbed//*.
08-14-2011, 11:47 PM
You Put "lol", I Dont think your for real about this.

SAM
08-15-2011, 12:00 AM
Does this make sense

http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthread.php/791-monster-PL?highlight=Monster[PL]

ChanClan
08-15-2011, 12:04 AM
Inapropriate names and behavior will not be tolerated on a public server. period.

GORDON!!!
08-15-2011, 02:23 AM
his name is nothing i saw a guy on the server a couple weeks ago called his/her self "i rape little kids"

ChanClan
08-15-2011, 04:27 AM
It's not just that (his name)- it's his behavior while playing...his comments were so immature and he spammed continuously. He needs to grow up and stop insulting other players and making himself look foolish.

<|Pius|>
08-15-2011, 04:31 AM
HEHEHE I GOT YOU BANNED. WHO'S LAUGHING NOW BUD? :lol:

CockMonster[PL]
08-15-2011, 05:18 AM
I write what i write very serioslu and how do you know i not get exact language - i not played there 3 months....It's time to show something...i think it's very long...that ban was been with time limit its not sense to continue after time limit....
Nick is funny...yes i created freak character but it's not sign about i am not with culture or something its totally otherwise...now i almost see why they want to ban me here. If i could know earlier this site i probably change my behave much ealier by knowing more rules. thats all.

SAM
08-15-2011, 06:33 AM
You knew exactly what you were doing and that it was bad because you found it extrmely funny and then switched teams. 'hehehe' ;)

|uK|B|aZe//.
08-15-2011, 08:17 AM
honestly i dont know how someone can miss the server scroll its continuous and shows many times over each game

HIGH+CAMILO
08-15-2011, 01:50 PM
;16459']I write what i write very serioslu and how do you know i not get exact language - i not played there 3 months....It's time to show something...i think it's very long...that ban was been with time limit its not sense to continue after time limit....
Nick is funny...yes i created freak character but it's not sign about i am not with culture or something its totally otherwise...now i almost see why they want to ban me here. If i could know earlier this site i probably change my behave much ealier by knowing more rules. thats all.

http://i596.photobucket.com/albums/tt42/highcamilo/noob1nw8.jpg

|uK|B|aZe//.
08-15-2011, 10:03 PM

LOL

CockMonster[PL]
08-17-2011, 03:13 PM
You knew exactly what you were doing and that it was bad because you found it extrmely funny and then switched teams. 'hehehe' ;)

I found it extremally justice but didnt know its bad. I see guy - he made the same for our team and i want to revenge for us thats all ! Nobody do sometheing with him as i said on server few times when i saw what he doing (!) That was in the same match (!) WANT APOLIGISE. WOULD like to back and play good with rules of server. :cool:

Catman - you should use some word or something not kids style pictures to get attention....ekhm...

Someone do not like my nick. Huh ok i know its weird but its a mark who recognize this mark if i change nick. is a animal not a part of body.

Keith
08-23-2011, 02:34 PM

Hahahaha LOL

CockMonster[PL]
10-08-2011, 04:45 PM
Simply. I dont want ban more cause monster[pl] is out of unreal.

|uK|B|aZe//.
10-09-2011, 07:48 AM
we will discuss your ban i will get back to you

ChanClan
10-09-2011, 04:14 PM
honestly i dont know how someone can miss the server scroll its continuous and shows many times over each game

Do you mean the Scroll in the console that show's the server messages? Actually, it does move quite fast and show's several different categories of items. (which I would seperate to make easier to read and follow). But THE WORST is when the Core is being attacted, (should be removed from log) it scrolls the thing super fast and clears my buffer. ( how do I make that buffer bigger too) It should only be on the CENTER of the screen, and not in the log, that would make the server scroll MUCH better, among other ...things.

Ohh... you mean the SERVER SCROLL... that Message thingy that POPS up FREQUENTLY and clearly states (In English) several important things......

Indeed.

X-Tech
10-11-2011, 04:38 PM
Hey. So what about this ban ? I want play. :D

X-Tech
10-17-2011, 10:25 PM
Someone take off this ban 2,3 days ago so i played one match. that was nice but...

i simply back to play another match 2,3 days later (now) and ban again keep coming after every 10-20 seconds of game...
No reason...cause last game was ok...

i TAKE SCREENSHOT OF PLAYERS actually were been on server when ban keeps coming back... :///

Its some joke ??? :??? Dont understand something here....

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/2489/bannns.png

|uK|B|aZe//.
10-19-2011, 03:02 PM
again i will sort it out tomorrow right now i dont have time to even play....

X-Tech
10-30-2011, 06:40 AM
Hey. I tried to play yesterday. I'm still baned :/

<|Pius|>
11-02-2011, 04:14 PM
Nice pic "CatMan Camilo!" It appears that X-Tech (roostermonster) [LOL] has learned his lesson?

X-Tech
11-02-2011, 04:21 PM
Someone promised to take it off but how i see still nothing... so i guess admins here even cant do this properly...

<|Pius|>
11-02-2011, 04:25 PM
anyway how i see admins even cant propoerly take this ban off probably something sitting to deep in my ies and ban off
+1 for great english man.

X-Tech
11-02-2011, 04:33 PM
thanks. I learned from playing english adventure games and watching english movies.

anyway i play UT everyday mostly between 1-5 o clock so most players know my behave...but i think i have no more power to ask for ban take off here its not for my honour...so i enjoy playing games on other servers cause talking to admins here is like talking to wall but wall not taking ban off and make this ban back with no reason. totally dissapointed. Typing here is just waste of time good for enjoy games on rocket boost, rocket arena and destination monster hunt...so talking to admins here is more like talking to ass - it response with fart....

|uK|B|aZe//.
11-03-2011, 03:49 PM
sorry for being busy at work and not unbanning someone who tried to cheat kudos to you sir.

audiosonic
11-03-2011, 09:13 PM
...so talking to admins here is more like talking to ass - it response with fart....

|uK|B|aZe//.
11-04-2011, 01:38 PM
unbanned any problems from you anymore and its a permanent ban so i would make sure you stay on the good side

X-Tech
11-04-2011, 03:48 PM
Wow. Really unbanned ? What a refllex.

Problems ? I get it. Main reason of problems was i do not know
this server have own site and i was dont know it will be serious business.
Yeap i really was dont know servers of multiplayer UT have any
internet sites those days. Now i registered on few of those and i get rules and stuff so no problem.

Anyway rules here are hard so i think not really often will come to play. :lol:

cya...

<|Pius|>
11-04-2011, 04:56 PM
...waste of fucking time

SAM
11-04-2011, 05:00 PM
Yeah rules are so hard here...no admins even play on combo. It runs itself and yes you managed to cheat and fuck up on pretty much the only reason you could get banned.

X-Tech
11-04-2011, 05:28 PM
Cheating ? Radard etc. ? No i never cheated on any server in this way. I play for fun and satisfaction cheating is for pussys. I dont know why i banned on insta too but i think it caused by some mod agression like - "he banned on siege lets ban him on insta too..." it something like that for me...

|uK|B|aZe//.
11-04-2011, 07:29 PM
Wow. Really unbanned ? What a refllex.

Problems ? I get it. Main reason of problems was i do not know
this server have own site and i was dont know it will be serious business.
Yeap i really was dont know servers of multiplayer UT have any
internet sites those days. Now i registered on few of those and i get rules and stuff so no problem.

Anyway rules here are hard so i think not really often will come to play. :lol:

cya...

its not a loss to me if you play or not if you want i can reban and there wont ever be a problem again?

ChanClan
11-05-2011, 09:39 PM
sorry for being busy at work and not unbanning someone who tried to cheat kudos to you sir.

LOL ...no RLOL.. (REALLY laughing out loud). Indeed, indeed for your deeds, you shall be punished. ENJOY