PDA

View Full Version : MLSG Updates II

|uK|B|aZe//.
08-15-2011, 09:52 PM
Player Signups Closing Date:

Player Signups are CLOSING on Sunday August 21st at 23:59PM EST.

Opening of Captain Signups:

Captain Signups are OFFICIALLY now OPEN.

If you would like to sign up as a team captain login to the website and click this link: CLICK HERE (http://www.prounreal.org/mlut/signup.php?c=81&stype=captain)

Alternatively you can PM or Message |uK|B|aZe//. or |uK|SilverWing`asking to be a captain.

Captain Signups will close once we have 8 captains which have been reviewed by the MLSG Admins as suitable captains.

To check the current captain signup list: CLICK HERE (http://www.prounreal.org/mlut/teams.php?c=81)

Draft Day:

Draft day will be dependant on when there have been 8 Captain Signups. Once there are 8 Captains, the draft day will take place on the closest SATURDAY as soon as there are 8 Captains.

There will be another news item announcing when the exact draft day with a specific time of when the draft will be taking place.

So if you havent already signed up for the first ever MLSG hurry up BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!

audiosonic
08-16-2011, 02:54 AM
Do you have to pick a co-captain as well?

Moskva
08-16-2011, 03:06 AM
seems like pablo wants to captain up

<|Pius|>
08-16-2011, 03:10 AM
Yes Freeze.
Every captain must pick a co-captain to help take responsibility for organization, salary cap etc.
If it were just left to one person, I doubt we'd be able to have enough active teams.

Moskva
08-16-2011, 03:12 AM
I think the question is that if the co-captain is set before draft or in-draft

<|Pius|>
08-16-2011, 03:18 AM
it's after the draft. How can you add a co-captain to your team if he's not on your team?
1. captain up
2. draft a team based on your remaining salary cap (remember captains have to subtract their salary from their team's salary cap)
3. assign a co-captain
4. Pick a team name
5. find out when your first match is scheduled
6. pick your first-line roster and contact them. Make sure they know when your first match is
7. play your first match
8. juggle your roster based on salary cap and free agents
9. next match
10. repeat 8 and 9 until playoffs
11. Win MLSG and become the first Siege Team Champion!

Moskva
08-16-2011, 03:22 AM
last IST u assigned the co-captain before draft so thats the why of my question but now i get it

|uK|B|aZe//.
08-16-2011, 08:08 AM
you pick your team then assign a co captain, you dont HAVE to assign one if you dont want to you more then obliged to captain alone if you wanted