PDA

View Full Version : Need Help

flakcannonknight
08-16-2011, 05:52 AM
Me and my friend are fighting over Halo and UT and Im saying UT is way better than halo and hes saying that Halo is the best. Anyone got ideas on how i can prove him wrong?

HIGH+CAMILO
08-16-2011, 07:08 AM
Hm... I see........... a noob!

<|Pius|>
08-16-2011, 02:49 PM
Halo is Way more slow paced. UT is more like halo on crack. You can move in different ways (dodging) as well as the infamous shock combo. Show me anything in Halo like a shock combo. There's also the radius of the siege nuke and the redeemer of which anything in Halo can not compare. Halo has made 5 games in the FPS genre to date, UT has made 4. Obviously Halo is still trying to fix something where as UT can't really beat the original. How many people still play the original Halo compared to the playerbase in Ut99?

Gravity
08-16-2011, 03:36 PM
Halo is GAY ;)

Disturbed//*.
08-16-2011, 11:01 PM
Halo is GAY ;)
Gaylo not Halo,

UT Is Sick, When it comes to guns, and maps,
Halo, You cant make maps, or guns, or stuff, Only Bungie can(Gay), But Halo, Has Vehicle,UT Has Translocators, Most ppl in halo Use The "Gravity Hammer" For transpertation, UT Dont Have ranks, Halo Does, Many More Things, Halo Cant Make Your own Sever, If you want to play on "Xbox LIVE"(On-Line(Multiplayer)) Need to pay every month(Dumb) UT U dont,
Halo only TWO Skins Elite or Sparten, UT has Alot.

UT 75%
Halo(gaylo) 25%

flakcannonknight
08-19-2011, 05:43 AM
Gaylo not Halo,

UT Is Sick, When it comes to guns, and maps,
Halo, You cant make maps, or guns, or stuff, Only Bungie can(Gay), But Halo, Has Vehicle,UT Has Translocators, Most ppl in halo Use The "Gravity Hammer" For transpertation, UT Dont Have ranks, Halo Does, Many More Things, Halo Cant Make Your own Sever, If you want to play on "Xbox LIVE"(On-Line(Multiplayer)) Need to pay every month(Dumb) UT U dont,
Halo only TWO Skins Elite or Sparten, UT has Alot.

UT 75%
Halo(gaylo) 25%

You can mod the maps in halo by using programs. and theres also another halo game called Halo Custom Edition its the same as Combat Evolved but you can have custom made maps like you can have Custom weapons. Theres tons of COD maps for it along with COD weapons. theres also UT maps with UT weapons

flakcannonknight
08-19-2011, 08:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eZIwb_PpF8
Legend of zelda ocarina of time map on Halo. actually disturbed you can make weapons and maps. there are programs that you can edit, build, customise maps and weapons.

<|Pius|>
08-21-2011, 04:57 AM
SHOCK COMBO
Would make a pretty cool Siege map btw.
Fuckin HUUUUGE!