=crazy [Archive] - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : =crazy

noob.saiB0T
02-07-2011, 09:27 AM
A legend that lead to triumph ...

I am proud to speak on behalf of all the members of my new founded clan ((=crazy)). Hence, I hereby represent the internationalist humanitarian founder of our clan ((Brian = crazy)) - a sagacious legendary and almost mythical inspiring player – who all the members of crazy clan pledged to honor and worship for the remaining of their UT life. Though recently Brian=crazy hasn’t showed up much, we remain faithful and devoted to him, and we’ll always fight by his name against all enemies aka other clans. After all, he is the one who taught us how to sacrifice RU 2000 to make an invincible warhead and then launch it headlong at separate individuals of the other team, even if all they had was the enforcer ((weapon number 2)). Such devotion is injected in our souls through observing him in action.
I think that all =crazy members agree when I say, that even though we don’t have a website, and even though most of us come from third world countries, (mostly from Bahrain), we are still recognizable as a worthy opponent clan that will always be part of |uk| one.night.stand siege matches.

mal
02-07-2011, 09:58 AM
AHAHAHA
MAN IM STILL LAUGHING AND I READ IT LIKE 5MIN AGO
awesome man

if ur not a writer you should change careers. really makes some books or write scetches and make ppl laugh

|uK|B|aZe//.
02-07-2011, 11:34 AM
ROFL now that is one funny intro kudos to you man you made my day

|uK|B|aZe//.
02-07-2011, 01:00 PM
oh btw thought i would let you know brian=crazy is in |U$A| as funduck

Bolous
02-07-2011, 02:10 PM
hhh lol

SAM
02-07-2011, 02:19 PM
One Night Stand is a legendary, epic server name. I'm sure it will get duplicated elsewhere if not already and if the servers go down. I'm sure someone will try to emulate :cool:

noob.saiB0T
02-07-2011, 02:29 PM
thnx guys, and yeah Blaze, you should expect brian=crazy to come in all shapes and forms, and what you can do is accept it, not resist it XD

JR_ALI
02-07-2011, 02:56 PM
Leader & Founder : Brian = crazy
CO leader : Tim = grazy

members :

JR_ALI = crazy
Dude = crazy
Iran = crazy
Bitch = crazy
Noob.saiBOT = crazy
Noobzilla = crazy
Unrealshitter = crazy
REAL = crazy
DEATH = crazy
jo(K)er = crazy
Shahdod = crazy
L.Y.N.Z.X = crazy
Matrook = crazy

if you went to join .. replay on this Thread and join :{P ..

Disturbed//*.
02-07-2011, 06:12 PM
Ok so whats da point of Crazy what does it mean like, (your name) Is a crazy name?

Noob Crossing
02-08-2011, 01:54 AM
hahahah hes my cousin cant shoot.............................what a story lol
A legend that lead to triumph ...

I am proud to speak on behalf of all the members of my new founded clan ((=crazy)). Hence, I hereby represent the internationalist humanitarian founder of our clan ((Brian = crazy)) - a sagacious legendary and almost mythical inspiring player – who all the members of crazy clan pledged to honor and worship for the remaining of their UT life. Though recently Brian=crazy hasn’t showed up much, we remain faithful and devoted to him, and we’ll always fight by his name against all enemies aka other clans. After all, he is the one who taught us how to sacrifice RU 2000 to make an invincible warhead and then launch it headlong at separate individuals of the other team, even if all they had was the enforcer ((weapon number 2)). Such devotion is injected in our souls through observing him in action.
I think that all =crazy members agree when I say, that even though we don’t have a website, and even though most of us come from third world countries, (mostly from Bahrain), we are still recognizable as a worthy opponent clan that will always be part of |uk| one.night.stand siege matches.

|uK|.exe
02-09-2011, 07:13 PM
And stay =crazy :P

HIGH[+]Wah_JD
02-11-2011, 06:47 AM
And stay =crazy :P
Oh yah XD
AND LMFAO 100 Time at this IS@ :D
Jr where is termi Da Crazy And Turbo 2 :P

HIGH+CAMILO
03-28-2011, 03:29 PM
All Crazy guys are funny!! Real and JR_Ali are my lovers... :p

|uK|MiniWick
03-28-2011, 03:52 PM
hahah that was great !!

HIGH[+]Wah_JD
03-30-2011, 12:06 AM
Me Me Me :P
im shahdod and kingHamad :P

HIGH+CAMILO
03-30-2011, 07:01 AM
That´s why you need to choose one nickname!!!

Shahdod is one good teamplayer... i like playing with you sweetheart!! :p

|uK|kenneth
03-30-2011, 07:38 AM

i was toutgh i was yor man?:D

HIGH+CAMILO
03-30-2011, 07:48 AM
Dont be jealousy Kenny... you still are my man!! (2k RU per match ok?) LoL :p

|uK|kenneth
03-30-2011, 07:56 AM
hahha:DD ok 2k ru every match:p)

HIGH[+]Wah_JD
04-01-2011, 03:50 AM
That´s why you need to choose one nickname!!!

Shahdod is one good teamplayer... i like playing with you sweetheart!! :p

Shahdod will be back if bahrain is back to normal :)

HIGH+CAMILO
04-01-2011, 07:00 AM
Shahdod will be back if bahrain is back to normal :)

ROGER THAT!!