PDA

View Full Version : I got question(s)

Disturbed//*.
08-22-2011, 12:08 AM
1. Is this permanet as in Never ending, or is there "Seasons" Where it starts over for people who did not sign up(me(dont care)).
2. Is this like a pug, NO Teams Just random pick.
3. Is there teams like IST?, Then Teams Vs Teams, or like pug, Random vs Random picks?

P.S IF this is in rules, To lazy to read it.

<|Pius|>
08-22-2011, 02:00 AM
if you're too lazy to read the rules, don't sign up. All players/captains/staff are expected to read and abide by the rules. Don't waste our time asking about things that are there for you to read.

|uK|Rays
08-22-2011, 02:39 AM
Haven't signed up for MLSG? Signups are closed but maybe you can slide in, who knows. I just got done organizing the salaries and it's ready to be posted soon as I have some people take a look at it.

Moskva
08-22-2011, 02:41 AM
I was goin to say if this really needs an answer but yeah I guess wouldnt be that different :E

|uK|B|aZe//.
08-22-2011, 11:47 AM
theres seasons teams are formed by every captain by a draft based on how much each captain has to spend it is not a pug it is more competitive then pugs (usually)

and i suggest if you want to be added to the current player list you attempt to read the rules as all of it is important.

i will say this for everyone ignorance will not wash the " i didnt know " saga wont wash either the one thing we ask of the players is to just read and abide by the rules thats all