PDA

View Full Version : LOLZ

|uK|Melted_Ice
08-25-2011, 12:30 PM
Three guys go to a ski lodge, and there aren't enough rooms, so they have to share a bed. In the middle of the night, the guy on the right wakes up and says, "I had this wild, vivid dream of getting a hand job!" The guy on the left wakes up, and unbelievably, he's had the same dream, too. Then the guy in the middle wakes up and says, "That's funny, I dreamed I was skiing!"

|uK|Melted_Ice
08-25-2011, 12:32 PM
A man running for the restroom uses the ladies room in a hotel by accident, he sits down and notices 4 buttons-WW,WA,PP and ATR. curious he presses WW he gets gently sprayed with warm water, then he presses WA and a blast of warm air dries him. he presses PP and gets a powder puff which leaves him smellin fresh. Feeling pampered he presses ATR..He wakes up in the hospital and asks the nurse what happened. Shes says ATR means Automatic Tampon Remover, your penis is under the pillow!...

|uK|Anthrax
08-25-2011, 02:24 PM
A man running for the restroom uses the ladies room in a hotel by accident, he sits down and notices 4 buttons-WW,WA,PP and ATR. curious he presses WW he gets gently sprayed with warm water, then he presses WA and a blast of warm air dries him. he presses PP and gets a powder puff which leaves him smellin fresh. Feeling pampered he presses ATR..He wakes up in the hospital and asks the nurse what happened. Shes says ATR means Automatic Tampon Remover, your penis is under the pillow!...

ROOFL HAHAHAHA

|uK|B|aZe//.
08-26-2011, 09:47 AM
lol downhill skiing ice? ahahaha