PDA

View Full Version : Problem with MLIG!

[R]^Osyris
08-31-2011, 11:11 PM
this topic is only for leaders uk with much respect i only hope they answer to me.

this topic is about Dickhan

I know he committed a grave error to cheat, and it is quite annoying both for our clan to the other players at UT, for that reason when I find out blaze on the subject ban I asked him without hesitation.

But that really bothers me mlig, find xxx players from my clan who say that we support a cheater (and specifically say that says it Silverwing) Silverwing is a person who for years has helped me and has always been very kind to me I consider a good friend.

I just want to be clarified whether this is true for the whole clan should not pay for a person who committed an error. Our clan believes that everyone has right to make mistakes and we pay for our mistakes, as is the case and ask if dikhan blaze continues bothering you start increasing your weekly ban

I hope the leaders who have some voice in mlig them know it's not fair that all of our clan can not participate in their pug's because we support the xxx.

mlig say that because in the bad image to our clan became members of uk ... I hope we can agree otherwise nobody in our guild to participate in the tournament ... it is not fair that we SenSura us in pugs when I say we accept and support the ban

look
Pete\> then i have to ask you something, your clan is supporting a cheater, silverwing told me, and i have to tell you that you cant play in mlig or whatever is related with it

note: we are a family and a clan, we acep the ban and the errors.... bad is pete say the true and silver wing tell it, is too bad because any of my clan go and tell everyone Koala was a cheater and still in uk... we respect the clan uk... respect us too u.u

silverwing you know im your friend and im say you too many times thanks for the unlimited help you bring me... plz say them the desicion of he still in the clan is mine... they can ban me of mlig if they want because was my decision.

now i want to ear u leaders uk...? and take easy i want to listen and talk about it

silverwing if you want to talk it on private tell me... im post it because i have a lot of job on my work so i dont see you now too much

SilverWing
08-31-2011, 11:39 PM
Idk whats going on mlig... but i havn't talked to pete about anyone in [R]^ clan

And also Koala is not in |uK| clan ... he is banned...

I will talk to pete about this

Also i dont c any reason y ur dropping ou of the tournament.. MLSG is different from MLIG... and we dont have the ban list

P.S ... MLIG has passed a ruling saying people that are caught cheated ... they will be banned... also 2 time cheaters will also be banned... so if ur member fit that requirement they will get banned

|uK|Shiva
08-31-2011, 11:46 PM
Noone from your clan other than DIkhan and 2 time botters are banned... from MLSG i.e. I dont know about MLIG.

SilverWing
08-31-2011, 11:47 PM
dw ... im dealing with it :)

[R]^Osyris
08-31-2011, 11:52 PM
im talk with silverwing on msn about it, thanks for help me silverwing some mod can close this topic...
and thanks shiva for reaply gn friends.

|uK|B|aZe//.
09-01-2011, 05:22 AM
lol osyris ive got nothing to do with mlig or anything all im doing is helping siege get on the map by running mlsg with sw and the others thats all

yes we banned dikhan and i know you accept it and it is up to you how you deal with things in [R]^ i dont have any problems with him staying in your clan even though he cheated.

like sw said koala is not in |uK| anymore our policy is that we kick and ban anyone from the clan if they are caught cheating.

if things havent been resolved yet il talk to the admins at mlig and tell them they cant penalise a clan for a wrong doing from one member because from what i see they are victimising you guys when PSA [choc] and other clans and people have done or are doing the exact same thing.