PDA

View Full Version : AnA STUPID MORON!

Banny
09-08-2011, 11:04 AM
What a fucking idiot! All time she is balancing the teams and people are fed up from her. I lose 2 nukes because of her ( in Niven Map ). Admins warn that motherfucker team balancer.

http://i53.tinypic.com/2hpitlh.png

|uK|B|aZe//.
09-08-2011, 12:24 PM
banned for 400 matches

Disturbed//*.
09-09-2011, 12:41 AM
FFS Banny, What, Are you the Neighborhood Watch Out Person?

Moskva
09-09-2011, 01:53 AM
Actually its better that people reports this mofos, so people would have the possibility to play a good game

Banny
09-09-2011, 04:55 AM
FFS Banny, What, Are you the Neighborhood Watch Out Person?

When retards ruins the game, you have no other option then to REPORT HIM!

HIGH+CAMILO
09-09-2011, 07:28 AM
So, that free nuke on the floor was yours?? thx!!! :)

AnAunreal
09-09-2011, 10:32 AM
ok first of all, Tell the true if you report something banny!!
it was Niven we played it was 6vs5 i was blue you was red, someone of blue was leaving, so it was 6vs4 so i ballanced the teams, and it was you who was change to blue team. but you go back to red for more than 5 times, so teams where unfair. that was the point i go red! so you couldn't do that any time. if the teams are unfair you have to ballance and stay ballance. and it wasnt 4 way siege at all, it was Niven (oldskool). and something else i never touch your nukes!

so if you report something tell the true and post the whole LOG and not just a part of it.
this is the story!

Greetz -AnA-

Banny
09-09-2011, 01:44 PM
it was Niven we played it was 6vs5 i was blue you was red, someone of blue was leaving, so it was 6vs4 so i ballanced the teams, and it was you who was change to blue team. but you go back to red for more than 5 times, so teams where unfair. that was the point i go red! so you couldn't do that any time. if the teams are unfair you have to ballance and stay ballance. and it wasnt 4 way siege at all, it was Niven (oldskool). and something else i never touch your nukes!

so if you report something tell the true and post the whole LOG and not just a part of it.
this is the story!

Greetz -AnA-

If you have eyes, read the part when i asked you to let me fetch my 2 nukes , But you were behaving like a QUEER , BALANCING IT ALL TIME '' Omg im so kul..... i baalanced teamz in siege,, yoooo ''!! SO i had to report you

Banny
09-09-2011, 01:44 PM

this is the story!

Greetz -AnA-

If you have eyes, read the part when i asked you to let me fetch my 2 nukes , But you were behaving like a QUEER , BALANCING IT ALL TIME '' Omg im so kul..... i baalanced teamz in siege,, yoooo ''!! SO i had to report you

|uK|Melted_Ice
09-09-2011, 02:05 PM

this is the story!

Greetz -AnA-

HI ANA

AnAunreal
09-09-2011, 02:23 PM

if you didnt switch back all the time, than i havent ballanced all the time, and so i say i never touched your nukes! so dont tell lie's! and dont turn the story in your way!

Keith
09-09-2011, 02:26 PM
Hi AnA!

AnAunreal
09-09-2011, 03:13 PM
HI all! ;)

sorry can someone unban my? because this story of banny is based on lie's, i respect the admins in here but this aint right! to ban me by just this little part of story. i told my story so maybe you can make change your meaning about that. you can read in that log aswell asley is not like banny 2 because he was the one who ruin the game by not ballancing the team from 6 vs 4 to 5vs5 .. thx for your time

greetz AnA

Moko
09-09-2011, 03:15 PM
HI ANA
LOL ICE

|uK|B|aZe//.
09-09-2011, 07:29 PM
unbanned get your stories straight

shes served a good enough ban already

AnAunreal
09-10-2011, 07:06 AM
Thx B|aZe for unban me! i think its good to report unbehavior players, we need to keep Unreal alive, but only if it is the true! and you have a good proof and not just a part of it. i think you did a good job. try to listen both of story's before ban that's make the server stronger.

Take care.
-AnA-

|uK|Grimreaper
09-11-2011, 01:18 AM
i dont get how ana could take your nukes banny?
only way ana could take your nukes was when u left the server so there is no owner of the nukes.
so they are free nukes but i dont think u left server did u?
so dont make up stories please..

btw hi ana =]

mostro
10-03-2011, 10:04 AM
can i Hi AnA as well?... please?...pretty please?...

Hi Ana...

i'll make a complot against banny the reporting guy