PDA

View Full Version : eBay questions

mostro
09-13-2011, 01:09 PM
hi people!!, how are you today...

i need to know if someone has ever bought an used instrument from eBay... a friend is going to NYC and maybe i'll ask him to help me

i'm looking for a saxophone and they are really cheaper than the ones that are sold here and i guess the top sellers are trustable people...

does anybody know something about this?

kisses, hugs, and no headshots for those who'll help me

|uK|Melted_Ice
09-13-2011, 01:31 PM
I haven't a clue about this one

|uK|B|aZe//.
09-13-2011, 01:47 PM
buy from someone who has a good reputation on ebay and also pay via paypal and that way your protected should anything go wrong or they try to scam you

paypal govern transactions and take care of any problems for you once you raise a dispute otherwords to say what a dispute is "problem"

mostro
09-13-2011, 01:55 PM
really?, i do have a pay pal account, i've heard that on ebay reputation is really important.

yeah, i'm searching only on top sellers users... so i need my friend to be there...

is there any chance to know how long it will take the instrument to arrive once i've bought it? i mean to arrive to my friend's hotel...

love ya guys

melted you are still very important for me hahahaha

|uK|B|aZe//.
09-14-2011, 06:17 PM
whoever you choose to buy off ask them a question regarding postage and packaging asking how long it will take to receive the item usually theres a section on the item stating the postage and packaging details

but make sure you use your paypal account that way if anything happens you get your money back