PDA

View Full Version : What happened to my admin? Lol

Moko
09-14-2011, 01:47 PM
I used to be a moderator for the BT server but now it's gone...What did I do or who took it away from me and why? o.o

Thanks for whoever answers....

~ God Bless ~

~ Moko

|uK|fleecey
09-14-2011, 02:13 PM
I ate it, it tasted like chocolate

|uK|MiniWick
09-14-2011, 02:47 PM
for reasons from witch I haven't heard of ( maybe blaze knows by now ) , Some one has messed with the sever slots in the BT sever and no one came to confess it . Now no one has admin rights on the sever but only the people who they chose to give it to has it ..( Me , blaze , shiva, scar and sw ? ) I belive

Moko
09-14-2011, 04:21 PM
for reasons from witch I haven't heard of ( maybe blaze knows by now ) , Some one has messed with the sever slots in the BT sever and no one came to confess it . Now no one has admin rights on the sever but only the people who they chose to give it to has it ..( Me , blaze , shiva, scar and sw ? ) I belive
Oh, that'll explain it. lol

But I said I didn't do it why would they delete me?
It's not like I lie. :S

|uK|B|aZe//.
09-14-2011, 06:13 PM
yeah moko i removed everyones admin then gave it back to mini sw and shiva

the reason i removed everyones admin wasnt because anyone lied or you lied it was because i couldnt risk having the server being shut down by our providers because of someone elses mistake. it was the only option available to me because i never found out who did it so i could tell them that there actions have serious consequences and warning them not to do it again

next time your online il give yours back

Moko
09-14-2011, 10:43 PM
yeah moko i removed everyones admin then gave it back to mini sw and shiva

the reason i removed everyones admin wasnt because anyone lied or you lied it was because i couldnt risk having the server being shut down by our providers because of someone elses mistake. it was the only option available to me because i never found out who did it so i could tell them that there actions have serious consequences and warning them not to do it again

next time your online il give yours back

Okey, thank you Blazeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D

Robd0ggie
09-30-2012, 02:52 PM
Can i also have my admin back? I didnt do anything to mess with server either. I'm still a frequently bt player for sam's bt server. All i want is the ability to mute/kick for a match, so in case a troll decides to show up and mess with players.

|uK|MiniWick
09-30-2012, 03:56 PM
Grinding on old threads rob? sheeesh

kron
09-30-2012, 07:21 PM
gonna give ex cheaters admin :(