Recent PM's [Archive] - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : Recent PM's

|uK|B|aZe//.
09-18-2011, 11:48 AM
anyone whos received recent pm's or seen links from ahm3t do not click on them they are viruses,trojans,spyware the lot.

i would suggest if you dont want your pc/lapotop whatever to be overtaken by viruses looking to harm your pc ignore them.

ive deleted all of ahm3ts posts and banned his user if anyone is getting further pm's with any info to external sites please let me know

other then that i will be moderating all posts with links then approving for a little while

Gravity
09-18-2011, 12:22 PM
My Anti-Virus detect it -.-

Ahm3t WTH is Wrong whit you ¬¬

Perm BAN..

Disturbed//*.
09-18-2011, 07:00 PM
Noobs these days!!! Ugh.

Lee_Stricklin
09-18-2011, 11:44 PM
Oh, this message?

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/8343/screenshot5v.png

SiegeUltimateRC7 Unofficial build 01

[LINK REMOVED FOR YOUR PROTECTION]
MapPack
#############
# CHANGELOG:
#############
RC7UB01 2011/09/17
- new: |uk| map protection auto remove
- new: 4way game support
- new: add new JetPack decoration
- fix: when exposed to PoisonGurdian, disappears ItemSpeed effect
- fix: SuperBooster multi touch problem
- fix: Platform collision bug [client side]
- fix: jumpboots bug
- fix: supplier bug
- fix: script warring

I'll probably download these on a secure computer to see what's REALLY in them, so that in the event that someone gets some of the malware installed they'll be able to look up what they're up against.

same_team
09-19-2011, 08:31 AM
What a loser.

|uK|B|aZe//.
09-19-2011, 10:27 AM
do whatever you want i really couldnt care less dont come crying when youve been a victim of something you were warned about

Banny
09-19-2011, 10:36 AM
Oh, this message?

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/8343/screenshot5v.png

MapPack
#############
# CHANGELOG:
#############
RC7UB01 2011/09/17
- new: |uk| map protection auto remove
- new: 4way game support
- new: add new JetPack decoration
- fix: when exposed to PoisonGurdian, disappears ItemSpeed effect
- fix: SuperBooster multi touch problem
- fix: Platform collision bug [client side]
- fix: jumpboots bug
- fix: supplier bug
- fix: script warring

I'll probably download these on a secure computer to see what's REALLY in them, so that in the event that someone gets some of the malware installed they'll be able to look up what they're up against.

First of all ''IT HAS VIRSUES".
Secondly, are you going to download that shit which doesn't even have a readme to install. You really think someone legally released it?

ub3r tr0ll.

METAL
09-19-2011, 01:19 PM
I downloaded yesterday, my anti virus found nothing and have the server on the new maps and a new version of Ultimate Siege

>.<

Moko
09-19-2011, 02:19 PM
I downloaded yesterday, my anti virus found nothing and have the server on the new maps and a new version of Ultimate Siege

>.<
Are you serious? lol

nOs*Wildcard
09-19-2011, 02:41 PM
Blaze... I know better.
Your not fooling me...
I know the SAME Truth you know..
Need Help? Why don't you PM me?

METAL
09-19-2011, 03:33 PM
Are you serious? lol

Yes, someone gives which of the files is Troj / virus? : (

nOs*Wildcard
09-19-2011, 03:54 PM
Blaze... I know better.
Your not fooling me...
I know the SAME Truth you know..
Need Help? Why don't you PM me?

If I spoke the truth to you guys I would be censored from this forums. So instead THINK for yourselves do you really think this is a virus........ http://wildcard.tigzone.com/images/Emoticons/MSN/Sarcastic.png really?? http://wildcard.tigzone.com/images/Emoticons/MSN/Sarcastic.png http://wildcard.tigzone.com/images/Emoticons/MSN/Sarcastic.png

terminator
09-19-2011, 04:12 PM
You want to say it's not a virus and description is not fake! :)

|uK|MiniWick
09-19-2011, 05:01 PM
If I spoke the truth to you guys I would be censored from this forums. So instead THINK for yourselves do you really think this is a virus........ http://wildcard.tigzone.com/images/Emoticons/MSN/Sarcastic.png really?? http://wildcard.tigzone.com/images/Emoticons/MSN/Sarcastic.png http://wildcard.tigzone.com/images/Emoticons/MSN/Sarcastic.png

I wanna hear what u have to say. !

|uK|B|aZe//.
09-19-2011, 05:18 PM
well download it for yourselves if it doesnt have a virus in it hooray for you if it does not so good im not here to fool anyone im busy enough as it is trying to get our siege server back online

nOs*Wildcard
09-19-2011, 05:40 PM
http://wildcard.tigzone.com/images/Honesty.png

audiosonic
09-19-2011, 06:00 PM
Well wildcard perhaps ahm3t sent 2 different PM's , because from what I see from Lee_Stricklin's message it's different from the one I got, so perhaps not a lie?

I knew from the beginning it wasn't virus affected but I didn't post about it because there's no gain by telling it since you want it protected (the source) no?

mostro
09-19-2011, 06:00 PM
don't know where is the risk of being banned man!!!

nOs*Wildcard
09-19-2011, 06:08 PM
Well wildcard perhaps ahm3t sent 2 different PM's , because from what I see from Lee_Stricklin's message it's different from the one I got, so perhaps not a lie?

I knew from the beginning it wasn't virus affected but I didn't post about it because there's no gain by telling it since you want it protected (the source) no?

Perhaps he did
That I do not know if he sent out 2 different pm's can you forward it to me so I can download it and see if it's different?
I have the clean file which this guy keeps spamming on my server gametracker and Private messages which is kinda... ANNOYING... I mean common only I am suppose to SPAM

Moko
09-19-2011, 09:33 PM
http://wildcard.tigzone.com/images/Honesty.png
Oddly, this neither surprises me nor makes me like the people any less.
Idk if this was a lie on their part, maybe what they saw had viruses Idk, but if some people got the new siege then wow gj.
When I used open with to see what the stuff was it looked like UT stuff to me but idk.

I respect your bravery anyways for saying this, Sir.

~ God Bless ~

~ Moko

nOs*Wildcard
09-19-2011, 09:50 PM
Thanks Moko I'm really not trying to bash |uK| I just don't like the dishonesty that's all

|uK|MiniWick
09-19-2011, 10:33 PM
Thanks Moko I'm really not trying to bash |uK| I just don't like the dishonesty that's all

I don't see any potential of you getting banned for the words you have said , and if so . Please do care to explain why . And if it's true , I would like to know as-well .

nOs*Wildcard
09-19-2011, 10:48 PM
Cool because I like it here! :P Hey meanwhile can I bumb this thread to spam my signature? it needs attention drawn to it

Lee_Stricklin
09-20-2011, 12:14 AM
Are you serious? lol

Might be a bit more serious than you think. I found nothing in the packs. No files with .virii or anything, actually I have a zip file full of screenshots of each directory and sub directory if you want it (already pm'd blaze about it and he still said it's loaded with viruses). That's not to say there isn't anything there, just I didn't find anything and I don't know of too many file types that can hide from my machine. btw, I did this manually, I didn't use a scanner and I'm on a Linux rig, so I don't have to worry about malware that's written for Windows.

As for |uK| and their dishonesty... well let's just say I've had my fair share of problems with them going all the way back to my [SwS] days, they're part of the reason I spent so much time in Nexuiz 2.4.2 instead of Siege actually.

nOs*Wildcard
09-20-2011, 01:13 AM
Well the PM I had is virus free I looked and looked and scanned I have no screenshots just the Siege mod and sourcecode and directions for compileing it everything that I got was clean maby the guy targeted select members like blazr to send the virus to which is a total dush bag thing to do I mean they already had to defeat the map protection and they wont stop posting their stupid link on my servers gametracker which leads to the CLEAN GOOD source code and siege. Can I just block the guy? he's getting anoying and im tired of deleteing his spam

Lee_Stricklin
09-20-2011, 04:01 AM
That's EXACTLY what was in the packs I downloaded. Jailbroken Siege maps, source code (including a make.ini file) and instructions for compiling it, as well as a compiled Siege game.

Also Wildcard hating spam? lol

Feralidragon
09-20-2011, 08:34 AM
Hmmm, I scanned my a version from UT99.org, and didn't have any virus and had that stuff. However I didn't check the link from the PM, and when Blaze told us that it had virus, it triggered also other members AVs.

Since I didn't remove his PM from my inbox, I downloaded both files to check this up.
It happens that around 2 weeks ago I wrote a php script to check certain things from UT packages at binary level (the hardcore stuff of the package, something I am going to use for a big project I have in hands for the UT community, far beyond simple mods), and tested random packages and the results are here:

Filename = CTF-'uK-MiniCivilWarV3]FIXED[.unr
Filesize = 1.2M
UT Package verification: OK
Dependencies: Engine, SoNY_Texures1, Mine, Botpack, GenEarth, Core, uK_Logosv2, CTF, ShaneDay, DoorsAnc, SkyBox, DoorsSnd, MvO_SoCold, UnrealShare
Time taken = 0.02125096321106 seconds

Filename = CTF-McSwartzly2004]II[x.unr
Filesize = 3.3M
Dependencies: Engine, UTtech1, GenFX, Botpack, GenFluid, Core, UTtech2, CTF, SpecGlas, PlayrShp, rClfBox2, Light180, UnrealShare, WaterZone1, AmbOutside, SpaceFX, Run
Time taken = 0.038949966430664 seconds

Filename = CTF-'uK-MiniCivilWarV3]FIXED[.unr
Filesize = 1.2M
Dependencies: Engine, SoNY_Texures1, Mine, Botpack, GenEarth, Core, uK_Logosv2, CTF, ShaneDay, DoorsAnc, SkyBox, DoorsSnd, MvO_SoCold, UnrealShare
Time taken = 0.022655010223389 seconds

Filename = CTF-ClarionUltimateV5.unr
Filesize = 6.9M
Dependencies: Engine, NaliCast, UTtech1, GenIn, Core, Indus4, UnrealShare, GenEarth, Botpack, CTF, Liquids, hubeffects, SkyCity, GenFluid, UnrealI, AmbAncient, AmbOutside, dusk
Time taken = 0.032985925674438 seconds

Filename = SiegeUltimateRC7UB01.u
Filesize = 741.5k
Dependencies: Engine, Core, Botpack, SiegeUltimateRC7UB01Media, UnrealShare, UnrealI, AmbModern, Extro, Activates, relics
Time taken = 0.14696907997131 seconds

Only 2 packages gave me a strange value in their dependencies:

Filename = CTF-DavinciRuis][.unr
Filesize = 1.2M
Dependencies: None, None, None
Time taken = 0.027045011520386 seconds

Filename = SiegeUltimateRC7UB01Media.u
Filesize = 16.8M
Dependencies: InternalTime, InternalTime, InternalTime
Time taken = 0.03077220916748 seconds

This means that they either have been modified somehow after compilation at binary level, or that their import tables are messed up somehow (binary stuff) or that my script has a bug.
With the current knowledge I have relative the binary structure of the unreal packages, I am going to assume that's some bug in my end, perhaps (I looked at my script again however everything points to a package corruption, however I don't have enough knowledge to know for sure since to find the dependencies I had to dig in the unreal packages and hex editing myself since this part isn't documented anywhere).

However, I would like to obtain a copy of the Siege currently on your server to check if my script is right or is wrong.

Resume: I didn't find any virus either, and most of the files seem to be reliable: have the UT header signature, names table and at least the import table at binary level, and modifying the UT files to this extent without my script knowing about it is nearlly impossible.

Therefore a simple question: Blaze, what links and packages exactly we're talking about? What's exactly going on? One thing is scanning the packages with AVs, another is running my script on them and check the entire binary structure which proved to be intact.

nOs*Wildcard
09-20-2011, 09:29 AM
That would be a great Idea to check the Siege currently running on the server. I would even go as far as checking it against older versions before that too I would be interested to see what you find :)

|uK|B|aZe//.
09-20-2011, 11:05 AM
okay ive already replied to lee stricklin in pm about what i encountered i no longer have the pm i deleted from my inbox as soon as it had a hit on my av

im not lying to anyone after several people had posted they got the same pm as each other i took it upon myself to warn everyone of what those links could have in store for anyone who unpacked them. i did this solely because the link was posted on this forum and the forum is registered under myself and shiva meaning if anyone looked to take things further after having there pc fucked with we would be in trouble.

take your bashings elsewhere i really couldnt care less what you think of |uK| fact remains your still here LEE STRICKLIN POSTING ON OUR FORUMS

wildcard you dont have to be afraid of being banned you just dont know the full extent of what is going on, i didnt know you were the person behind the map protections and for that now i know im grateful and appreciate it a lot.

can people stop pming me about this "lee" im busy enough as it is with trying to get the siege server back online

i dont know if you guys got different links to me you may have you might not have i was just covering mine and shivas ass when i cleaned up the mess this idiot created for us

lastly wildcard could you pm me please regarding map protection

Lee_Stricklin
09-20-2011, 11:45 AM
lol Probably a false positive from the antivirus I guess and now all hell breaks loose. Oh well, shit happens. Nothing to see here folks.

Feralidragon
09-20-2011, 12:03 PM
Blaze, once you can, could you send me the Siege files which you have in your server please?

I want to verify them with my script to check if I have a bug in it or if the package that guy sent everyone is indeed not "normalized". That way we can all figure out exactly what's going on.

I won't even look at the code or anything, I just want to check the binary structure for comparision.

blah
09-20-2011, 12:40 PM
I am here simply to say: I had nothing to do with this release nor do I know who this nub is. If I wanted to disable copy protection on the exclusive uK maps, I would just release the original copies of the maps, seeing as I made most of them. I honestly could care less, the ultimate maps took me a bout a day each to make and Siege Ultimate took about 3 weeks.

I have better things to do than fix the platform bug in Siege. As it happens I've been working on a standalone game for some time.

- SK

nOs*Wildcard
09-20-2011, 12:58 PM
lol Probably a false positive from the antivirus I guess and now all hell breaks loose. Oh well, shit happens. Nothing to see here folks.

yeah I somewhat kinda agree lee...either that or I am being overwhealmed by apathy. Thread....er.............booring....send to spam?

|uK|B|aZe//.
09-20-2011, 02:51 PM

yes because you know everything and no one here does

xxx yeah il send them to you once ive managed to get our server back up

nOs*Wildcard
09-20-2011, 03:06 PM
be sure to send the last SiegeXtreme too I thinks it's necessary for I still don't trust Siege Ultimate any version for being clean ;)

|uK|MiniWick
09-20-2011, 03:50 PM
isn't SK banned ??

Lee_Stricklin
09-21-2011, 12:22 AM
isn't SK banned ??

"GOOD LUCK, I'M BEHIND 7 PROXIES!!!"

-SK

lol j/k

Feralidragon
09-27-2011, 11:31 AM
He's at it again, and goes by the name of ROFLCAKE.

Whoever received a PM, it's pretty much the same thing, but I don't advice anyone downloading it considering that that version of Siege is not trustfull at all. If you download it, do it at your own risk.

|uK|Sonic
09-27-2011, 12:17 PM
Yea i got it to. Just delete it. Nobody install this shit unless its been checked by someone you trust or an admin on the server. Preferably Shiva, Blaze or Scar.

Moko
09-27-2011, 12:32 PM
Blaze who did you tick off this time? lol

Moskva
09-27-2011, 02:32 PM
LMFAO BLAZE HOMOSEXUTAL!!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

mostro
09-27-2011, 02:35 PM
ohhh you sexutal prick!!!!!

HIGH[+]Wah_JD
09-27-2011, 03:31 PM
lol about the last pm

|uK|MiniWick
09-27-2011, 03:48 PM
hahaha !

Keith
09-27-2011, 05:02 PM
LMFAO

|uK|B|aZe//.
09-27-2011, 05:14 PM
i have a lot of haters moko simply because they cant grasp the fact I DONT CHEAT AND IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOUR PING IS AS LONG AS ITS UNDER 200 A PERSON CAN OWN YOU

anyway rant over its the same guy using public players names in an attempt to get them banned this morons from japan

Moko
09-27-2011, 05:25 PM
rofl
Calm down Blaze, sheesh, just joking with you. lol :P

HIGH[+]Wah_JD
09-27-2011, 05:47 PM
IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOUR PING IS AS LONG AS ITS UNDER 200 A PERSON CAN OWN YOU
Man im out of this list i guess :P

Lee_Stricklin
09-28-2011, 01:36 AM
lol typos

|uK|Grimreaper
09-29-2011, 06:36 PM
same guy that also ddossed u guys ?

Moko
09-30-2011, 12:23 AM
Man im out of this list i guess :P
rofl

|uK|She-Hunter
11-17-2011, 01:16 AM
so i want to know if you guys will download anything .... ie{ if you get it in your pm's}
....... just asking lol hahhahahha ...