Banny Q [Archive] - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : Banny Q

Neff
10-29-2011, 05:58 AM
Have |uK|Altered_Ego dispose of him...

He looks like this:

http://files.witnessthis.co.za/2009/11/web-wrench.png
And: Resides in India

http://watermarked.cutcaster.com/cutcaster-photo-100657805-Flag-of-India-wavy-burning.jpg

Gravity
10-29-2011, 09:59 AM
??

Idiot Detected.

Neff
10-29-2011, 10:43 AM
??

Idiot Detected.

You don't understand my post so I'm really not sure why you're calling me an idiot?

You can start by looking up the word Satire and I hope you know what it means when someone refers to another person as a tool.

I can't blame you for not knowing that |uK|Altered_Ego has a thing for guns, disappears strangely every once in a while, and could very well be a hit man.

As far as your comment "Idiot Detected" My response is that Unreal Tournament was given a Mature (17+) Rating 12 years ago so I can safely presume that you're an adult and I think it would be more than fair for me to say grow the fuck up.

Gravity
10-29-2011, 02:15 PM
U Mad ? :D

Neff
10-29-2011, 02:44 PM
U Mad ? :D

Refer to the bottom part of my last post.

|uK|MiniWick
10-29-2011, 03:16 PM
Neff when did you grow balls bro ?

Banny
10-29-2011, 03:39 PM
Did you smoke excess weed ? wtf do you mean by your post?

Neff
10-29-2011, 03:47 PM
Neff when did you grow balls bro ?

Ever since i started smoking weed I stopped giving a fuck.

Did you smoke excess weed ? wtf do you mean by your post?

I've been constantly high for the last 2 weeks straight regardless the wrench is a tool it resembles you... and |Uk|Alterd_Ego is a hit man. Read all of post #3 if you don't understand.

Banny
10-29-2011, 03:51 PM
If this is about Altered why make the title '' BANNY Q"? are you 11?
Explain properly , i dont understand ur pr0 3xpl@n@ti0n

|uK|MiniWick
10-29-2011, 05:26 PM
Neff your fucked up dude.

Keith
10-29-2011, 06:29 PM
WTF is going on here?

|uK|Rays
10-29-2011, 10:22 PM
lol

Gravity
10-29-2011, 11:57 PM
Neff...

You play Siege? i never see you in the Public Server ..

|uK|chiseller
10-30-2011, 08:21 AM
Bad thread is bad. GTFO.

Neff
10-30-2011, 05:15 PM
If this is about Altered why make the title '' BANNY Q"? are you 11?
Explain properly , i dont understand ur pr0 3xpl@n@ti0n

It is about you do I need to put fucking bullets?

• You Banny Q are a tool.

• I want to send a hit man (alterd) after you.

• You say that I'm smoking excess weed which may be true, but the reason you can't understand me is you lack the ability to read full sentances in english.

• Listen to this song high you may understand:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP4Vtv1srUM

Pie
10-30-2011, 05:28 PM
I don't think people's problem is understanding WHAT you are saying, but WHY you are saying it.

How/Why is Banny a tool? What did he do to deserve this title and/or piss you off?

Do you truly think he needs to be banned or are you just annoyed with him?

Neff
10-30-2011, 05:44 PM
I don't think people's problem is understanding WHAT you are saying, but WHY you are saying it.

How/Why is Banny a tool? What did he do to deserve this title and/or piss you off?

Do you truly think he needs to be banned or are you just annoyed with him?

He sits there bitching about other people camping and shit when he himself never leaves the base and is snipes from high ground keeping people from entering the base. It's people like him that I look forward to and get pumped up to kill on the server cuz they make me mad.

The admins banned me for months and months at a time doubling each ban for camping I learned my lesson and now it seems to me like they're being soft and turning a blind eye to other people that make the same mistakes.

http://i40.tinypic.com/a29q1v.jpg

See how red is winning and he's defending when he should be attacking, both teams have plenty of ru. He's up there by the bath tub sniping people towards the door behind the super protectors... you can tell that nobody's attacking the red core becasue if they were he'd be looking right at me + he hates me so he'd want to kill me if he knew i was there... see how this dumb Nigga dosn't even have a clue that I'm standing right beside where he's camping in his own base taking a picture of it.

UNrealshots
10-31-2011, 03:37 AM
I like this neff guy sign my ut disc plz.

Banny
10-31-2011, 04:56 AM
Indeed, plenty of kids don't know the difference b/w Camping & Defending. I was standing for the nuker to come so i don't think i did anything bad. You don't have to give me commands , I play according to my self!

See how red is winning and he's defending when he should be attacking, both teams have plenty of ru. He's up there by the bath tub sniping people towards the door behind the super protectors..
If our core is on 10 and enemy core is on 9 .. means we are winning? we should attack not defend? a team means members who attack and defend. I srsly don't know what's up with you. All i can say is grow up !

|uK|MiniWick
10-31-2011, 07:04 AM
I like this neff guy sign my ut disc plz.

lmao ^

Neff
10-31-2011, 03:31 PM
Indeed, plenty of kids don't know the difference b/w Camping & Defending. I was standing for the nuker to come so i don't think i did anything bad. You don't have to give me commands , I play according to my self!

If our core is on 10 and enemy core is on 9 .. means we are winning? we should attack not defend? a team means members who attack and defend. I srsly don't know what's up with you. All i can say is grow up !

Whats up is you only leave your base if you have a nuke and generally hide up in high ground / in the core area. The core wasn't 10 and 9 it was 95 and 64 and red had more momentum at the time.

Siege teams don't need people constantly defending thats what super protectors are for and mines are for... when the super protector goes off you know somebodys there. You not only sit and wait for people to kill, you do it way in the back.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=camper

camper: A term given to those in an online multiplayer game (usually FPS) who will place themselves in a strategic position and wait for an extended period of time until a target enters his field of view.

KeOs
10-31-2011, 03:36 PM
haha, neff... I miss you being around

Keith
10-31-2011, 04:41 PM
Neff sign me an autograph! :D

|uK|Cube
10-31-2011, 05:17 PM
OMG neff where you been?!
Areku almost suicided cause you left man.

|uK|B|aZe//.
10-31-2011, 05:46 PM
k only thing i see useful from this screenshot is this xP faggot getting in the server and advertising BRB

Banny
11-01-2011, 05:11 AM
Neff hats off to you man. You really want me to get banned for no reason. Wow :eek:

UNrealshots
11-01-2011, 06:03 AM
Shut up Banny..`Queer~ stop fighting with Neff your creator now about signing my ut disc Neff I want that in cursive in big letters to and possible if you can sign my forehead id like that aswell and maybe my shoes.

HIGH+CAMILO
11-01-2011, 06:31 AM
Too much drama over here...

Neff
11-01-2011, 08:15 AM
Neff hats off to you man. You really want me to get banned for no reason. Wow :eek:

You still seem confused.... hopefully an analogy will work with you:

You play Siege like a dog on a chain... If strangers (other players) keep their distance (your line of sight) you're never gonna get to them (unlike the dog you could), but if they wander too close (into your teams base) you're all over their ass (picking people off hidding behind every super protector in the back of the base).

If you don't understand this please tell me your primary language and I will try my best with that.

|uK|MiniWick
11-01-2011, 08:51 AM
K neff we understand your analogy , but your not showing enough proof for us to ban him or what not .Demorec next time ..now go smoke a bowl and stfu ..

Banny
11-01-2011, 08:54 AM
Shut up Banny..`Queer~ stop fighting with Neff your creator now about signing my ut disc Neff I want that in cursive in big letters to and possible if you can sign my forehead id like that aswell and maybe my shoes.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/--EpkZv9qsUc/TmjiXZsVNhI/AAAAAAAABD8/ATgWvRhgnb4/s1600/O%2BYOU%2BMAD%252C%2BBRO%2B2011%2B9-7.jpg

Banny
11-01-2011, 09:42 AM
You still seem confused.... hopefully an analogy will work with you:

You play Siege like a dog on a chain... If strangers (other players) keep their distance (your line of sight) you're never gonna get to them (unlike the dog you could), but if they wander too close (into your teams base) you're all over their ass (picking people off hidding behind every super protector in the back of the base).

If you don't understand this please tell me your primary language and I will try my best with that.
Do you have full confidence that this story will get me banned? Oh god 9 year old kids :/

Shut up Banny..`Queer~ You mad bro? It's just Banny..'Q . don't involve in my with name ~.~

UNrealshots
11-01-2011, 10:55 AM
You mad bro? It's just Banny..'Q . don't involve in my with name ~.~

your mad broitto. i just thought thats what the Q stood for since you play like a Queer ingame sorry my mistake.

UNrealshots
11-01-2011, 10:57 AM
Neff sign me an autograph! :D

Ill sign one for you

Neff
11-01-2011, 11:24 AM
Do you have full confidence that this story will get me banned? Oh god 9 year old kids :/

You mad bro? It's just Banny..'Q . don't involve in my with name ~.~

Not once on this thread have I stated that I have sufficient evidence to get you banned yet alone even requested it. I'm well aware of what I would need to do to collect the evidence for it to happen, but I honestly rather spend my time playing than recording you as a spectator.

What am I saying?
• I made this thread to call you a tool (not to get you banned).
• Pie asked why I have a problem with you.
• I stated my problem with the way you play.
• You didn't seem to understand what was going on.
• I made an analogy of how you play.
• You still seem lost.

Now before responding to me please attain the comprehension skills of 9 year old before trying to call me one again.

Banny
11-01-2011, 11:43 AM
ARE U FUCKING RETARDED? Your getting me high now. Who are you to teach me how to play.. Fuck off . I play according to my convenience . I don't break rules so stfu about my gameplay. Go cry me a river

and shots.. bitch more about me.. idgaf about you srsly. the way you acting you're horrible

Neff
11-01-2011, 12:20 PM
ARE U FUCKING RETARDED? Your getting me high now. Who are you to teach me how to play.. Fuck off . I play according to my convenience . I don't break rules so stfu about my gameplay. Go cry me a river

and shots.. bitch more about me.. idgaf about you srsly. the way you acting you're horrible

Dear Banny Queer,
If by “high” you mean mad I can tell =D
Considering you can’t write or read English properly you’re really in no position to be questioning my intelligence yet alone anybody elses so don’t even bother. As far as teaching you to play; I’m doing no such thing all I’ve done is expressed my problem with the way you play and If you want me to fuck off then make me. =p
If you want to continue to play the way you do then do so and good luck when someone does bother to record you camping or an admin is online to see it. You may be under the impression that you’re playing just fine but seeing as you struggle to comprehend plain English I really don’t think you understand whats considered camping on the siege server. Seeing as you’re the one getting heated in all of this and I’m just having a good time you can cry your own river. =D
Oh and if you didn't’t care what shots was saying then you wouldn't’t respond.
“the way you acting you’re horrible.” LOL you asked if I was retarded and then showed you are, priceless.

Neff
11-01-2011, 12:21 PM

Dear Banny Queer,
Considering you can’t write or read english properly you’re really in no position to be questioning my inteligence yet alone anybody elses so don’t even bother. As far as teaching you to play; I’m doing no such thing all I’ve done is expressed my problem with the way you play and If you want me to fuck off then make me. =p
If you want to continue to play the way you do then do so and good luck when somone does bother to record you camping or an admin is online to see it. You may be under the impression that you’re playing just fine but seeing as you struggle to comprehend plain english I really don’t think you understand whats considerd camping on the siege server. Seeing as you’re the one getting heated in all of this and I’m just having a good time you can cry your own river. =D
Oh and if you didn’t care what shots was saying then you wouldn’t respond.
“the way you acting you’re horrible.” LOL you asked if I was retarded and then showed you are, priceless.

Neff
11-01-2011, 12:22 PM

Dear Banny Queer,

Considering you can’t write or read English properly you’re really in no position to be questioning my intelligence yet alone anybody Else's so don’t even bother.

As far as teaching you to play; I’m doing no such thing all I’ve done is expressed my problem with the way you play and If you want me to fuck off then make me. =p

If you want to continue to play the way you do then do so and good luck when someone does bother to record you camping or an admin is online to see it.

You may be under the impression that you’re playing just fine but seeing as you struggle to comprehend plain English I really don’t think you understand whats considered camping on the siege server.

Seeing as you’re the one getting heated in all of this and I’m just having a good time you can cry your own river. =D

Oh and if you didn’t care what shots was saying then you wouldn’t respond.
“the way you acting you’re horrible.” LOL you asked if I was retarded and then showed you are, priceless!

|uK|Shiva
11-01-2011, 12:27 PM
I am not sure reading or writing english is a sign of intelligence.. look at SW :P

Neff
11-01-2011, 12:34 PM
I am not sure reading or writing english is a sign of intelligence.. look at SW :P

True, but when you appear to be able to read and write English but not comprehend what is happening as Banny Queer has demonstrated in this thread then something is wrong =p

Banny
11-01-2011, 01:03 PM
Write more paragraphs.
All i wanna say is I don't camp , we are just sniper players and if you are so annoyed by getting Headshot'd..! then go play on n00b servers.

Diablo , blaze , mal are all good sniper players .. they're campers aswell right?

I never got a complaint from anyone about me 'CAMPING' so i really don't care about you & your threads.

Lastly, 3-4 weeks ago you PM'd me your gonna hack my IP and shut down my internet.. i'm still waiting bro ;)

audiosonic
11-01-2011, 01:27 PM
Lastly, 3-4 weeks ago you PM'd me your gonna hack my IP and shut down my internet.. i'm still waiting bro ;)

Now THAT'S the Neff we know.

|uK|B|aZe//.
11-01-2011, 03:05 PM
Write more paragraphs.
All i wanna say is I don't camp , we are just sniper players and if you are so annoyed by getting Headshot'd..! then go play on n00b servers.

Diablo , blaze , mal are all good sniper players .. they're campers aswell right?

I never got a complaint from anyone about me 'CAMPING' so i really don't care about you & your threads.

dont mention me in the same sentence as mal let alone anyone else im too good for this shit.

|uK|MiniWick
11-01-2011, 03:19 PM
dont mention me in the same sentence as mal let alone anyone else im too good for this shit.

tuff guy ... Neff why weren't you around..we need this humor .

Neff
11-01-2011, 07:39 PM
Write more paragraphs.

Those are not paragraphs but rather complete sentences (containing a subject, verb, and complete idea) something you've proved incapable of writing.

Nowhere has anybody stated that using a sniper rifle alone is camping; the players you mentioned actively attack and defend only for brief moments when and when the base is under siege. Have you noticed that they're not just good snipers but good all around players?

You got a complaint from me =p and it seems you're still struggling to comprehend my analogy of how you play like a dog on a chain. Oh, I also believe shots was the one that stated that you play like a queer. If you didn't care about me or my thread and I wasn't having an effect on you then you obviously wouldn't have responded or felt the need to write that.

I never said I was going to hack you ip but rather asked for it and although I did say I would hit it I wasn't serious as I don't have the desire to acquire the means to do so; I'm done with that shit. I already told you that I just wanted to know where you live; It's basic knowledge that in any fascis of life with a better understanding of your enemies or what you're dealing with you will have an easier time destroying them. So you can stop waiting =p

|uK|Tomahawk
11-01-2011, 08:55 PM
Neff for uK HEAD admin!

|uK|MiniWick
11-01-2011, 09:24 PM
Neff for uK HEAD admin!

you dumb.

UNrealshots
11-01-2011, 09:40 PM
Banny..`Queer~ got his tights in a knot now he's all mad :( dont rage bro its okay its just to easy sometimes.

UNrealshots
11-01-2011, 09:41 PM
!promote goodthread Banny qq's hard when I'm only joking guize :D~

Keith
11-02-2011, 03:52 AM
I've seen worse than Banny imo, play something else than Siege pub and you'll see

|uK|fleecey
11-02-2011, 05:36 AM
Cool stories bros

Neff
11-02-2011, 12:40 PM
tuff guy ... Neff why weren't you around..we need this humor .

Was playing some other game for a long time and being too lazy to reinstall Ut.

Keith
11-02-2011, 02:06 PM
INCOMING TROLL

|uK|MiniWick
11-02-2011, 02:53 PM
Was playing some other game for a long time and being too lazy to reinstall Ut.

PC ? what was it

Neff
11-02-2011, 03:04 PM
PC ? what was it

Runescape... I hate it so i don't know why I even played it but I just quit and sold my shit from my account for $500 =D

mostro
11-02-2011, 03:43 PM
Runescape... I hate it so i don't know why I even played it but I just quit and sold my shit from my account for $500 =D

hahah neff, i'm so with neff this time again

hate this banny, he never learns... and he never understands

neff for president of the universe

i'll name my first kid after you and the second as well

and the third "TACO"

and my monitor is damaged, i can´t play but i can troll

and i love the way you write neff

we are those who love neff, who's with me?

hi mokis!!!

<|Pius|>
11-02-2011, 04:02 PM
hahah neff, i'm so with neff this time again

hate this banny, he never learns... and he never understands

neff for president of the universe

i'll name my first kid after you and the second as well

and the third "TACO"

and my monitor is damaged, i can´t play but i can troll

and i love the way you write neff

we are those who love neff, who's with me?

hi mokis!!!

+1 Mostro!
Honestly Neff is right, we have a few of these nobs that like to camp it up and "defend". I hope someone is around to demo them and catch them in the act. Neff for World Prezident!

|uK|Grimreaper
11-03-2011, 08:31 PM
only thing i see is cry blabla cry blabla cry -.-