PDA

View Full Version : uK vs uA

JD
11-01-2011, 10:09 PM
yo so i was talking to silverwing, and was wondering if you guys wna scrim..... i dont want stacked teams meaning not blaze shiva chis n silverwing all playing.... lets balance this out and have a good game (Y) also, we can play other mods if you want combo lgi sniper w.e. get back at me!!!

|uK|Tomahawk
11-01-2011, 11:06 PM
IM down:) Lets get this started.

|uK|chiseller
11-02-2011, 05:48 AM
Stacked? Blaze and Shiva suck these days and silverwing.. well, it's silverwing.

SilverWing
11-02-2011, 10:09 AM
Stacked? Blaze and Shiva suck these days and silverwing.. well, it's silverwing.

:( FU

|uK|kenneth
11-02-2011, 12:25 PM
lol chis

TDNConvict
11-02-2011, 12:38 PM

their both better than u chis so...............

|uK|Melted_Ice
11-02-2011, 01:08 PM
I am down lets go

Moskva
11-02-2011, 02:38 PM
ezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (c) JD

|uK|B|aZe//.
11-02-2011, 02:42 PM
lol i dont see how you get a choice as to what team we field?

your challenging us we will play whatever players we feel are appropriate if you dont like that then dont challenge us

JD
11-02-2011, 02:43 PM
ok, ill see what time and who from uA can scrim, what time would be good for you guys?

|uK|MiniWick
11-02-2011, 02:52 PM
lol i dont see how you get a choice as to what team we field?

your challenging us we will play whatever players we feel are appropriate if you dont like that then dont challenge us
You don't see much of that anymore ..it's always siege but on a different sever.

Diablo
11-02-2011, 02:59 PM
Lets rock!

|uK|Rays
11-02-2011, 06:58 PM
I'm guessing weekends are good for most of you? What about this coming Sunday at like 3 or 4 PM EST?

JD
11-02-2011, 07:57 PM
noo weekends dont work for me, im just gna say, if you guys cant make a fair scrim then there is no point scrimming...... not all about winning in a 12 year old game you know.... 8-), if you guys dont wna play a good game then thats fine 8-)

|uK|Rays
11-02-2011, 11:17 PM
give us some days & times thuggayboy, anyone else like sundays or do more people prefer weekdays?

<|Pius|>
11-03-2011, 12:23 AM
Rays, Blaze already said it's gonna be him, chis, shiva, sw and they're gonna bring back SK so they will surely win. I'm sorry man, but there's no room for semi-pros like yourself and I.

|uK|Rays
11-03-2011, 02:25 AM
Que? You're not even playing Pius?

<|Pius|>
11-03-2011, 04:30 AM
might, it all depends on how many [-uA-] members show. but it sounds like |uK| is going to try and field their best, so we may as well too right? I just wanna play for fun, like a pug, but this grudge between Blaze, SAM, Butch and JD simply will not die.

|uK|chiseller
11-03-2011, 07:13 AM
The problem is if I play we are going to win no matter who else we field.. could even be Rays. So maybe I should sit this one out for you Pius. You'll owe me something though.

SilverWing
11-03-2011, 10:55 AM
This is a Scrim. We can field who we want. Also, seeing that this is our first scrim with uA i think fielding our best would be appropriate. Unless you guys are scared and can't handle us. What happened to all the talk about |uK| has nothing on uA and how they are the best. But |uK| will play a team that they wanna play with. Its a Scrim not a PUG!

|uK|Rays
11-03-2011, 12:18 PM
requesting permission to play for uA in order to kick chisellers poopyface in

|uK|Shiva
11-03-2011, 01:18 PM
Finally... my motherboard has died. I took my computer apart last night.. one thing at a time.. and the motherboard powers up but no beeps no display nothing. It wont power off or restart... i have to switch the PS off to stop the noise.. lol
Anyways.. if its this weekend I cant play... probably sometime next week i should have it back up and running.

|uK|B|aZe//.
11-03-2011, 03:53 PM
noo weekends dont work for me, im just gna say, if you guys cant make a fair scrim then there is no point scrimming...... not all about winning in a 12 year old game you know.... 8-), if you guys dont wna play a good game then thats fine 8-)

you know whats funny from this? i had the impression winning and bragging was everything for you from last nights pugs clearly thats not the case when it comes to clan matches right? :rolleyes:

|uK|Shiva
11-03-2011, 04:17 PM
JD is a 6 yr old on steroids.

JD
11-03-2011, 11:18 PM
lol, me talking shit makes ut more competitive, at the end of the day its a game.... lets just try to make this a fun match...... the more enjoyable the more matches there will be 8-)

<|Pius|>
11-04-2011, 01:52 AM
See? this is why I don't want to play. You fuckers are all about winning... How about the fact that we're the only clan willing to scrim |uK|? How about the fact that we're the only clan trying to be an active clan. I say we put this shit on CB or OGL and make this a weekly thing if you fuckers wanna be all competitive about it. we can get HIGH and R in on this too.

|uK|Chronox
11-04-2011, 02:36 AM
Nice attitude.

Well i guess im up, my desktop is ok now...

A^3
11-04-2011, 02:40 AM
I remember when I was in {WINGS}. I always wanted to field the best team so we wouldn't lose. In the end we never got to play and {WINGS} is basically Inactive now. In the end who cares If you win or lose. I can't exchange UT wins for real money or glory.

SogeKing
11-04-2011, 04:31 AM
I think it's pointless to ask for a clan match and then ask the other clan to not use their best players. I get that uA is just trying to create some good atmosphere with uK here. But if you ask for a match then expect the other team to use the best players they can possibly use.

I would personally like to see a uK vs "Siege All-Stars" (The best non-uK players) match

terminator
11-04-2011, 09:06 AM
Me and Moskva already asked if we can scrim against uK and ofcourse, with fair teams. They accepted but we gotta get players for it now.. i believe we will as soon as mlsg is over!
About uk vs ua...
You guys know that you will win with your 1st team (talking about uK).. so why wouldn't u want to play some close match instead of raping them easily.

audiosonic
11-04-2011, 10:42 AM
I would personally like to see a uK vs "Siege All-Stars" (The best non-uK players) match

|uK|Rays
11-04-2011, 11:27 AM
an all star game would be pretty fun!

SilverWing
11-04-2011, 02:28 PM
If uA says |uK| is the best Siege Clan. Ill Talk to the other about a fair team to play with uA.

But either way... all our active members is still going to be stacked towards uA.

|uK|Grimreaper
11-04-2011, 03:34 PM
fo sw

TDNConvict
11-04-2011, 04:24 PM
I think it's pointless to ask for a clan match and then ask the other clan to not use their best players. I get that uA is just trying to create some good atmosphere with uK here. But if you ask for a match then expect the other team to use the best players they can possibly use.

that sounds good to me

Convict Unrealshots Jd Mal Blackshoot lot of other players as well could win against any uk lineup - would be a good show

<|Pius|>
11-04-2011, 04:55 PM
shots, convict, we do have a website and are open to applications.

Keith
11-04-2011, 05:35 PM
Convict is R dude

Diablo
11-04-2011, 07:00 PM
Wow,i dont think u guys seem to get the point.This is a section about uK vs uA scrimmage that THEY wanted to do as JD said.theres no reason for you to decide whether we will bring which players for the scrimmage..in fact i guess you want a challenge so why go to all that trouble asking to make it fair? stick to the topic pls...thnx:)

|uK|B|aZe//.
11-04-2011, 07:27 PM
lololololol

SilverWing
11-04-2011, 10:07 PM
Blaze give me the popcorn u fatty

|uK|Rays
11-04-2011, 10:34 PM
/me slaps SW

|uK|Shiva
11-04-2011, 10:37 PM
I am out of this. Dont think I can revive this pc... its too much effort and frankly I dont have the time and frankly I think I'm getting old for this.

|uK|Grimreaper
11-05-2011, 02:45 PM
I am out of this. Dont think I can revive this pc... its too much effort and frankly I dont have the time and frankly I think I'm getting old for this.

no way !

Moko
11-05-2011, 06:29 PM
Rays, Blaze already said it's gonna be him, chis, shiva, sw and they're gonna bring back SK so they will surely win. I'm sorry man, but there's no room for semi-pros like yourself and I.
Preytel about SK?

|uK|B|aZe//.
11-05-2011, 09:29 PM
they just mad moko cos they dont want us to choose our own team they want to choose our team for us >:(

|uK|B|aZe//.
11-05-2011, 09:29 PM
Blaze give me the popcorn u fatty

no all mine

mal
11-06-2011, 08:32 PM
Ua is too importent to put a b-team against uk can't be beaten by us. There will be so much shame to much to handle.

Anyway I'm at my dad helping him redecorating his house and I won't be back untill about 2 weeks more or less.
So uk don't worry u can play ur so called b-team cuz I won't be there to snipe your heads off.
Maybe that's a good thing tho. Without me ua should be more relaxed, no1 shouting in their ears do this and that.

Whatever I'll see u guys in a coupple of weeks.

Kiss kiss MAL

SilverWing
11-06-2011, 09:04 PM
Ua is too importent to put a b-team against uk can't be beaten by us. There will be so much shame to much to handle.

Anyway I'm at my dad helping him redecorating his house and I won't be back untill about 2 weeks more or less.
So uk don't worry u can play ur so called b-team cuz I won't be there to snipe your heads off.
Maybe that's a good thing tho. Without me ua should be more relaxed, no1 shouting in their ears do this and that.

Whatever I'll see u guys in a coupple of weeks.

Kiss kiss MAL

u guys talk shit and yet still want a unstacked team... and btw... jd included u in the team he was going to play... HELLO BTEAM

JD
11-06-2011, 10:43 PM
silverwing are you stupid? like you cant read seriously u just said before if ua says we are the best then we will make it even.... how old are you??? grow up jeez man thats the problem with uk, they just wna win not have a good game...... 8-) this is pathetic, blaze did i say what team you have to put out or did i just say make it a fair game meaning not like uKs top 5 vs????? jeez man honestly grow up, if you guys have a problem about this then just say we dont wna scrim..... ffs plus silver where did i say we are gna put out a b-team? it all depends who shows up im willing to put out our worst 5 i dont give a shit about a game but apparently if you lose it impacts your life... :| w.e. as a result of uK attitudes cancel the scrim i guess.... they would rather just play pugs it seems and not have a good match.... at least no1 can say i didnt try.....

|uK|Rays
11-07-2011, 02:36 AM
Actually I am pretty much the only one that has tried, you guys are just exchanging cool stories with each other. I will ask once more, when do you noobs want to play this? How about next Sunday at like 6-7PM EST?

|uK|B|aZe//.
11-07-2011, 09:26 AM
yea we dont like having scrims and yet manage to play [R] every saturday because they can handle the fact that whoevers here from uk will play its the same for them

the problem with what your trying to do and its funny mal is talking because hes response is riddled with incompetence which isnt a surprise, hes saying that uk is asking for you guys to put a b team out? honestly go read JD's post again. JD to reply to you requires me to facepalm, every pug you play with me shiva sw or anyone else for that matter requires for you to be on our ass for a good hour or two until some truths come out and your response is "EZZZZZZZZZ"

grow the fuck up and learn how to make proper conversations stupid fucking moron

we wont play you wanna know why? because we have better offers from [R] who have agreed to play us every saturday in some friendly matches

HAVE FUN PLAYING AGAINST NO ONE

Diablo
11-07-2011, 03:47 PM
Why wont you guys stop the drama?Damn man...In my opinion everyone can play whoever they want to play against,we only need to set a date and time.Ofcourse its for the fun(hard saying this when me myself turn into a devil most of the times in a match and cursing to everyone) haha,but still guys calm down,pls post ure times and dates and we will set something up!:)

JD
11-07-2011, 05:41 PM
blaze ur still a child..... havent grown up at all it seems.... you cant say shit to what i said and you just blurt out whatever comes to mind...... and ur telling me to learn how to make proper conversations 8-) there are only a few uk members (surprisingly the admins) that dont want to have a good game...... you can ask silverwing aswell, i talked to him in ts before i wrote this and said we can just set a day and scrim that day at a certain time.... like whoevers around...... blaze are you gna grow up??? seriously ur just making urself look like an idiot now 8-) diablo im not trying to start anything, just want some scrims to start.... apparently blaze wants to play [R] and limit the competition... 8-) when blaze is ready to grow up and stop hating on uA then perhaps we can start some scrims (Y)

|uK|B|aZe//.
11-07-2011, 07:29 PM
blaze ur still a child..... havent grown up at all it seems.... you cant say shit to what i said and you just blurt out whatever comes to mind...... and ur telling me to learn how to make proper conversations 8-) there are only a few uk members (surprisingly the admins) that dont want to have a good game...... you can ask silverwing aswell, i talked to him in ts before i wrote this and said we can just set a day and scrim that day at a certain time.... like whoevers around...... blaze are you gna grow up??? seriously ur just making urself look like an idiot now 8-) diablo im not trying to start anything, just want some scrims to start.... apparently blaze wants to play [R] and limit the competition... 8-) when blaze is ready to grow up and stop hating on uA then perhaps we can start some scrims (Y)

im not hating on no one if you want to play us then play us but dont try to dictate what team we put out for a game against you guys

lol im a child when you work pay your own mortgage, bills etc and stop feeding off your parents and getting handouts from them come and talk before then dont bother talking to me cos all i do whenever i see you is facepalm. it amazes me how much trash such a useless player can talk and still lose no face. limit what competition? you think your competition? i have a harder time wiping my ass then playing against you. osyris came to me and said lets make the uk vs r matches a regular thing every saturday because we had fun playing you guys do you wanna see the team we put out or are you just gona assume we fielded our top lineup and handed out a raping?

what i find especially amusing is you want to field your "best" team but dont want us to field ours? makes so much sense. what do you learn at uni? how to downtalk people and make yourself look like an even bigger douche mba?

oh and il tell you now shivas having doubts about unbanning you now because all you seem to do is be on his mines or sw's ass whenever your online might wanna take some reflection on that just dont say i didnt warn you when you crumble and fall into a river of tears

Sovvie
11-07-2011, 08:19 PM
yayyyyyy!!! uA vs uK should be a fun match!!! cant wait for everyone to stop being such babies and just play so i can see the match ^_^ woohoo!!

JD
11-07-2011, 09:09 PM
blaze firstly, im not dictating any team i just said i want a good game..... i said if you read dont put out uKs top team otherwise there would be like no point in scrimming..... 8-) also i dont know how you can state something about my life, you dont know me so dont go saying i feed off my parents... thats something a child would say 8-) read what you wrote, you talk the most shit in ut and yet you dont expect it back, i have said nothing, ive been trying to start a scrim which is why i made this topic... but it looks like you are just ruining that 8-) uA isnt gna put out their top team, some of our top members dont play now..... im gna be banned again for talking back when someone talks shit..... in a game if i win i talk shit, if you win you talk shit.... ITS A GAME.... not real life jeez i dont know how sad ur lives are but to relate it to a game is pathetic and childish.... so if you are ready to go back on topic and set up a scrim then lets start discussing a day... 8-)

Moko
11-07-2011, 09:57 PM
yayyyyyy!!! uA vs uK should be a fun match!!! cant wait for everyone to stop being such babies and just play so i can see the match ^_^ woohoo!!

Sovvie, you own woman! ;D

|uK|Rays
11-07-2011, 10:44 PM
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lb43b6nlD61qdg6g4o1_500.gif

Moko
11-07-2011, 11:40 PM
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lb43b6nlD61qdg6g4o1_500.gif

If you resided that avatar sized that would be awesome.

|uK|chiseller
11-08-2011, 12:23 AM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/give_up.gif

TDNConvict
11-08-2011, 10:46 AM
lol at this thread - i can see what JD wanted to do making teams somewhat fair...I have no problem saying that uk has a majority of the top siege players - its why I joined R ..

JD just play one with whoever is around and see how it goes - try playing against uk top players while your whole team is speaking spanish in your ear and osyris is switching you from offense to defense 30 times a game lol - you got it made regardless of who shows

|uK|B|aZe//.
11-08-2011, 06:44 PM
im not even gona be replying to you anymore JD you really are that pathetic if you wanna play |uK| you play the team we put out or not at all

that said talk to rays or silverwing to set a date because i cant deal with someone as dumb as you, and i thought kenneth was fucking bad.

Sovvie
11-08-2011, 07:22 PM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/give_up.gif

omg LOL chis i literally laughed out loud when i saw that.... very appropriate :)

Moko
11-08-2011, 09:06 PM
JD just play one with whoever is around and see how it goes - try playing against uk top players while your whole team is speaking spanish in your ear and osyris is switching you from offense to defense 30 times a game lol - you got it made regardless of who shows
LOL he does that to you too?
He's always like Moko D, Moko MAKE MINES..no STOP MINES DO (Fill in the blank. lol)

|uK|Dem`
11-09-2011, 01:34 AM
lol at this thread - i can see what JD wanted to do making teams somewhat fair...I have no problem saying that uk has a majority of the top siege players - its why I joined R ..

ROFL.

wow jd ur a dirty pussy

TDNConvict
11-09-2011, 11:13 AM
LOL he does that to you too?
He's always like Moko D, Moko MAKE MINES..no STOP MINES DO (Fill in the blank. lol)

he does but i stopped listening lol I just play my position from the start unless its really not working

JD
11-09-2011, 07:00 PM
dem u wna scrim :D?? or 1v1?? remember i made u rage quit before :)

|uK|Grimreaper
11-09-2011, 10:47 PM
hence the drama in this topic im not gonna read everything..
talk normal and i will read
had it with this bitching

|uK|kenneth
11-14-2011, 03:01 PM
retards just do likr [R]^ do when they get some people online they scrim so we can do the same if me grim mal or JD are there we can scrim or someone else from uA idc just play with the people we get