PDA

View Full Version : Neff [Joining winning team]

Banny
11-03-2011, 10:12 AM
he came on spec as soon as blue spot was empty he quickly typed !play .
And look at his reply '' a space opened up retard'', the server wasn't full it would be hardly 12 players but he was waiting for EMPTY BLUE SPOT.

I'll keep an eye on him, more to come

http://i41.tinypic.com/2vv9doj.png

|uK|fleecey
11-03-2011, 12:20 PM
Seriously Banny, he joined the server, later on he typed play to join the game.
I seriously don't think he went to the "winning" team in purpose.
He just wanted to play. I know you two hate each other or what other cool story that going on, but come on!

If this is so important, why didn't you take a ss of the guy who was red in the 4 way, that went blue with 3 other players, and the guy in red was by himself..

You take it too serious when it comes to Neff.

Neff
11-03-2011, 12:21 PM
You really are retarded; (unlike you when I say that it's not all caps as I'm laughing not raging) as I said I was in spectator because I was looking for something and its not my fault a spot opened up when I was ready to play.

If you're going to go about catching me break the rules you can start by getting a clear understanding them. As far as watching me in spectator to trying and catch me in the wrong, good luck; I personlly rather play and have fun.

|uK|Anthrax
11-03-2011, 12:38 PM
Stop crying banny.

|uK|Rays
11-03-2011, 12:57 PM
Seriously Banny, he joined the server, later on he typed play to join the game.
I seriously don't think he went to the "winning" team in purpose.
He just wanted to play. I know you two hate each other or what other cool story that going on, but come on!

If this is so important, why didn't you take a ss of the guy who was red in the 4 way, that went blue with 3 other players, and the guy in red was by himself..

You take it too serious when it comes to Neff.

cool story bro

mostro
11-03-2011, 01:05 PM
cool story bro

sis...

Noob Crossing
11-03-2011, 01:12 PM
banny you do the same just stfu

mostro
11-03-2011, 01:20 PM
yeah, and you leave server when losing...

and calling spammer... and blablabla... laways the same

Banny
11-03-2011, 01:22 PM
I had no problem with anyone except coll@ which is resolved by now i think. Suddenly neff started raging about my play for no reason. No body has ever complained about me 'camping'. So why shouldn't i be quiet

and fleece he did it on purpose. look at his reason , he said that a space opened up. the server wasn't even full so there are many empty spaces but he joined as soon as a blue spot was empty i.e. when arsenal joined

PS : Crossing, mostro bla bla... don't act innocent i've also seen you many times Rage quit the server but i didn't say because i thought we're cool.

|uK|Anthrax
11-03-2011, 01:26 PM
gtfo all !

Neff
11-03-2011, 01:51 PM
I had no problem with anyone except coll@ which is resolved by now i think. Suddenly neff started raging about my play for no reason. No body has ever complained about me 'camping'. So why shouldn't i be quiet

and fleece he did it on purpose. look at his reason , he said that a space opened up. the server wasn't even full so there are many empty spaces but he joined as soon as a blue spot was empty i.e. when arsenal joined

PS : Crossing, mostro bla bla... don't act innocent i've also seen you many times Rage quit the server but i didn't say because i thought we're cool.

Why do you even try aruging? You make no sense and continue to make yourself look like a complete dumb ass.

All you've managed to prove is your own desperation and retardation.

mostro
11-03-2011, 01:51 PM
banny, hardly you have seen me acting like that, but you talk more than you play... you are always crying, even more than me.. you are just a pain in the ass on the server, i've never been cool with you

you've called me spammer and you've tried to kick me off, but no one followed you because people know who you are, that's why i post when you cry for someone else's behavior.

anyway is cool that you play the cop role posting every ss of lame players, thanks for that

Noob Crossing
11-03-2011, 02:07 PM
its not about me its about you.........cry me a river ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Keith
11-03-2011, 02:10 PM
http://files.sharenator.com/Humor_Drama_Llama_Cream_Shirt_Save_the_Drama-s350x350-33230-580.jpg

|uK|fleecey
11-03-2011, 02:25 PM
cool story bro

I know right!!

HIGH+CAMILO
11-03-2011, 03:36 PM
BTW blue were not the winning team!!! :p

http://i596.photobucket.com/albums/tt42/highcamilo/Shot0057.jpg

|uK|MiniWick
11-03-2011, 03:48 PM
Childs.

terminator
11-03-2011, 07:22 PM
damn kids take this thing too serious :S
KINDERGARDEN = problem solved!

|uK|Chronox
11-04-2011, 02:30 AM
He was waiting for a spot to play...

Can i close this ?

No seriousy, thread closed... Go whine on Msn/Xfire or something.