PDA

View Full Version : Infanticide

Neff
12-01-2011, 04:06 AM
Screws over his team by not doing anything or resulting in lopsided teams on an already faulty team balancer. Edit: he does not even play he just trolls people and runs around aimlessly.

- Sat holding the door open for the other team on simplex resulting in an easy win for blue.

- Refused to spend ru or help out on another map he "didn't like," when I told him to stop being a dick and leave if wasn't gonna play he told "I'll come and go as I please."

Although I don't have a demo or screenshot of this I figured I'd post a complaint in hopes that others will acknowledge what I've said about him; the server almost emptied sooner than usual tonight and thankfully since he's left games have lasted longer and more players are on the server.

Disturbed//*.
12-01-2011, 06:51 PM
Yeah, He talks to him self, saying type !s, so he can get a spot(sever is full(He in spec mode)).
They when he joins he says "hahaha specs u cant play" Over AND OVER, Guys annyoing, doesnt use RU, Useless players, He spamms sever with dum "Sentences".

Sakura
12-01-2011, 07:46 PM
He swears every 5 seconds and we don't know what at :/

Vatiko//
12-01-2011, 10:46 PM
yeah this guy is a real piss off i haven't seen a person that's more of a dick than i am... i think my statement says it all..

Moskva
12-01-2011, 11:54 PM
!s !t !p

nOs*Wildcard
12-02-2011, 01:20 AM
Huge Prick, Dispose of him.

|uK|Grimreaper
12-04-2011, 12:58 PM
nub alert

DRoiD
12-08-2011, 10:16 PM
This Dicknose is still playing on server WHY ?????????? He changed his name to bryan tonight and ruined 2 maps for his team, then decided it was his "NOOB TEAMS" fault ? And it was an allstar team. And he was last place, so not sure where he got the NOOB TEAM from ? Anywho, him and i went back and forth fighting tonight and finally I decided to just completely ignore him. The map was Curse. Since he kept yelling for me to respond and i would not, he decided it would be best to Switch teams and Remove Our base, which was pretty much all built by me. I guess thats what i get for not answering him ? Dunno. Anyway i have screen shots and prolly a demo or two if this shit stain !! I mean I know its not a RULE to be nice, but damn man, if you arent gonna be sportsman like then spectate.

Neff
12-08-2011, 10:48 PM
Go ahead and find them and post them in a new topic.

nOs*Wildcard
12-08-2011, 11:34 PM
The Administration does not need a reason to ban him. Just dispose of him at will. Not a soul will ever miss him.

It's time you guys silence him for good. Go ahead, do it! Nobody is going to oppose you!
- remove him.

Ban reason? <whatever you type here>

Suggestions: "For being an Asshole"

|uK|Dem`
12-09-2011, 12:33 AM
errrrrrrrrrrrrr edit.

i thought i took ss of him pming me shit.

|uK|Dem`
12-09-2011, 12:34 AM
The Administration does not need a reason to ban him. Just dispose of him at will. Not a soul will ever miss him.

It's time you guys silence him for good. Go ahead, do it! Nobody is going to oppose you!
- remove him.

Ban reason? <whatever you type here>

Suggestions: "For being an Asshole"

+1

ChanClan
12-09-2011, 02:39 AM
I know, I know, it's tough being young and stupid. But the benefit of the doubt is all you can give, when all they know is how to take. If we banned all who were "Being an ASSHOLE", who would be left to shoot at. Only team killers and team removers should be IMMEDIATLY banned. Lousy shot's and annoying people, only make better targets.

nOs*Wildcard
12-09-2011, 10:07 AM
I know, I know, it's tough being young and stupid. But the benefit of the doubt is all you can give, when all they know is how to take. If we banned all who were "Being an ASSHOLE", who would be left to shoot at. Only team killers and team removers should be IMMEDIATLY banned. Lousy shot's and annoying people, only make better targets.

LOL More insprieing targets :)

nOs*Wildcard
01-09-2012, 06:38 AM
Hey sorry to bumbp this thread |uK| and everyone else just disregard it I'm just updating Infanticide since it seems he reads these forums.

Infanticide: wildcard! you're that faggot who whines about me in the uK forums! how's it going?
nOs*Wildcard: hehehe glad you find it funny
Infanticide: i really do
Pipiska: whats next?
Infanticide: i can see this fail server is still limping along. congratulations are in order
Pipiska: wwhaatttt???
Papa_Romeo: his server :)
Infanticide: i know
Pipiska: dildo server
Infanticide: thats why my expectations are so low
Infanticide: :)
Papa_Romeo: *I like this server ;)
Infanticide: the bar is pretty low
Pipiska: u mean u like dildos? :-)

Hey my bad Infanticide, I was afk to hear your troolin at that moment, But since you read these forums I might as well inform you of how little I care. Yeah yeah it seems like I'm contradicting myself by going thru the effort in posting this http://gauntletwarriors.com/Forums/images/smilies/icon_sarcastic.png But hey! I'm going to be flat out honest here. I Don't Like You. And if your still going to ask "wildcard if you don't care why did you post this moutain of text?" I will respond with the following well thought out mature reason: Shut up. that's why.
And since I don't like you I thought I would leave the last word behind er, words, ..and maby a little bit of troolin myself :o Well.. ....I know I got something more for you... oh yeah! Another reason I posted this is because your banned from ((( GATEWAYS ))) Which I really got to ask myself why the hell didn't I do that from day one when you came on troolin? :S
I really don't know why I let you to continuue this long :S really don't lol but well, I thought I was going to toy with you a little maby but I just couldnt find that much inspiration. A little.. But man not much. Also it would require more effort on my end to dispose of you in a way that the audience of ((( GATEWAYS ))) would find amusing :D I mean when I wasted SK in such a unique and hilarious way now that was good fun! And not just fun but truly.. a work of Art if I say myself. We had half a full house to see the fun!! ..man I kid you not that was some cool shit!! (still gotta convert that demo to a video one of these days) ..yeah good times, wasting sk with my little sting operation but man.. You, your just an ordinary trool. SURE your more persistant, and dedicate more of your time in game trooling then playing but seriously. NO INSPIRATION. Your fucking booring. (excuse my french) However it's not all bad, you taught me I should stop dicking around and just without hesitation, dispose of trools like you. Like I said thou, you pose no entertainment value your just another genric ut99 trool and they be plenty of them my friend! Wait untill I tell Necrosis_MHS, he will burst out laughing at your expense. He will eat this up. I can't help but to notice you never replied to this thread at all but had to wait till you found me ingame to start trooling me. I guess if you posted here the result would be similar to driving down a one way street THE WRONG WAY with a bunch of people who don't like you honking at you. :) Indeed, just the thought of your [snickering] --> fanbase tearing you to pieces warms my heart. Yeah yeah.. "you mad?" you say? "problem?" you say? Nah... :P I'm just fucking with you right now smileing as I type this :) (Remember? the whole I don't like you thing?)
I'm not sure about this but I think it's just going to really piss you off when you read all this and eventualy come to the realization that you cannot pitch your 2 cents to me. I won't even give you the chance to respond! Ain't I a stinker? LOL sucks don't it? Trust me. I won't read this thread after this post! Seriously! I'm not bluffin! I mean it now! Well yeah you get the point. I'm not going to read anything you post and will ignore all communication with you. PM's email's regular mail (lol) loud yelling from your rooftop. It will be dead silent. It will be like you don't even exist to me and you know why I'm doing this? Because, I just want to make you Suffer knowing your last words, your witty comebacks your vocabulary flexing will go unheard. Isn't that fucking hilarious? It's funny! I'm not no troolologist nor am sure if even such a thing exists lol However I do belive a few things about trools, they are similar to parasites ;) They find a host and they feed off of them and they grow fatter and fatter feeding off there host. And you know what? your like a big fat tick and I'm taking the match to your ass and burning you off and disposeing of you. It's just a shame I don't get to hear you crunch underneath my shoe like SK. I won't feed you anymore sucker. Time to find a new host or everyone can do the same thing when they encounter you and without any hosts we can all with great pleasure watch you wither and die like the little prick *cough* TICK you are. wouldnt that be funny? that would be so cool watching your hosts one by one pick you off and watch you starve and shrivel... as I said: "Not a soul will ever miss him." Nobodys going to miss you nobody. Hell if the |uK| Administration banned you from all the server that would be pretty sweet!! That would mean mean your going to lose a lot of buissness thou.
Well, I'm kind of getting bored again. I guess this is good bye.. [sniffles] well I guess this is the last I will hear from you :(
Hey Champ! It's not all bad! we might cross paths again someday! I dunno... okay seriously thou I'm running out of shit to spam. I'm tempting to just randomly post the 1 x 500,000 pixel image but this is not a spam thread and it would require mod approval. Okay okay! I know I'm stalling infanticide! Geez! I know the door I'm going... I guess.

It's been real.

oh yeah, spelling grammar...........don't care too lazy your all big boys and girls you can read it.
I mean even Infanticide, she can read it!

Neff
01-09-2012, 10:32 AM
http://bios.weddingbee.com/pics/68853/dont_feed_the_trolls.jpg

If anything Infanticide is going to orgasm at your response. He dosen't want to reason with you or read what you have to say, all trolls want is to feed off of your attention and anger.

UT99 has a more mature playerbase than any other game I know of and I don't want to see more people get annoyed and leave because of this kid. More recently he's been spamming in spec with a |uK| tag trying to make people rage quit.

|uK|Grimreaper
01-09-2012, 11:06 AM
holy shit long posts ftw pressed [x] immediatly after this post xD

Keith
01-09-2012, 12:14 PM
Why isn't he permabanned yet then?