PDA

View Full Version : Pulse Trough walls banable?

|uK|Cube
12-01-2011, 02:31 PM
Title says all vote up.

HIGH+CAMILO
12-01-2011, 02:39 PM
Oh yeah!!

|uK|Rays
12-01-2011, 03:54 PM
nah, pub servers a free for all be as much of a faggot as you want there imo. if you want a more sophisticated siege game play pugs with us.

|uK|Cube
12-01-2011, 04:44 PM
play pugs and get warned cuz the other team was terrible and got assraped and i trolled them?
Nty, it's the same as pubs.

|uK|MiniWick
12-01-2011, 05:22 PM
No, allot of map's have tactic's were you make a tele threw the wall .

|uK|Cube
12-01-2011, 07:13 PM
Miniwick you got a before your eye?
I never mentioned tellys its about that retarded pulsegun alt fire bug where you can shoot trough walls like on black river so you can attack the core directly.

Merciless
12-02-2011, 07:56 AM
I don't really see how that's different from glitching rocket cannons thru walls, or glitching a sc in the floor etc. If you want to ban that you should ban the things I mentioned as well.

|uK|B|aZe//.
12-02-2011, 12:26 PM
play pugs and get warned cuz the other team was terrible and got assraped and i trolled them?
Nty, it's the same as pubs.

that only happens in pugs when rules are disregarded and people play and do things to piss others off wont mention any names

noggieB
12-02-2011, 01:38 PM
Wait, I can pulse through the wall? Awesome!

|uK|MiniWick
12-02-2011, 03:56 PM
I never mentioned tellys its about that retarded pulsegun alt fire bug where you can shoot trough walls like on black river so you can attack the core directly.

Well I thought it would be the same thing , if you can't shoot thru a wall then you can't make a tele thru it either..oh and fk you too fag.

|uK|Cube
12-02-2011, 04:36 PM
Lol you mad brah?
You can shoot almost trough any wall with pulse -.-

|uK|MiniWick
12-02-2011, 04:59 PM
Lol you mad brah?
You can shoot almost trough any wall with pulse -.-

I'm not mad and im def not your "brah "

and well I wouldn't really know , I don't play anymore but I can't imagine their being THAT many new maps. And well if you can't defend your base to keep a guy from pulsing a item or container wtv it will be , well you need a better team I believe ?

Sakura
12-02-2011, 06:54 PM
What? You can pulse through walls?

I knew about the rocket cannons and biobombs but I've never made a successful one and stopped trying to

Id say keep it on.

|uK|Cube
12-02-2011, 08:15 PM
I'm not mad and im def not your "brah "

and well I wouldn't really know , I don't play anymore but I can't imagine their being THAT many new maps. And well if you can't defend your base to keep a guy from pulsing a item or container wtv it will be , well you need a better team I believe ?
idc bout shitty conts or other huildings its about those fcking naabs pulsing ur core , i dont feel like camping all day on the roof just for some sad cunts to abuse a bug.
But w.e why would i actually care about your opinion if you dont play, better yet why even vote if you dont know what this topic is all about if you dont play?

|uK|MiniWick
12-02-2011, 09:38 PM
idc bout shitty conts or other huildings its about those fcking naabs pulsing ur core , i dont feel like camping all day on the roof just for some sad cunts to abuse a bug.
But w.e why would i actually care about your opinion if you dont play, better yet why even vote if you dont know what this topic is all about if you dont play?
I have far more experience in UT then you fkn basement rat. And my opinion does matter because for what I said before "but I can't imagine their being THAT many new maps " I'm pretty shure the gameplay did not change one little bit , as for finding new "secret" stuff in the games witch no one knew . ( allot of people knew about this ) and I can vote if I want too . And well if you don't have the time to kill 1 person prob every few minutes to protect your core , well you sir are a NAAB.

|uK|Cube
12-03-2011, 05:47 AM
I have far more experience in UT then you fkn basement rat. And my opinion does matter because for what I said before "but I can't imagine their being THAT many new maps " I'm pretty shure the gameplay did not change one little bit , as for finding new "secret" stuff in the games witch no one knew . ( allot of people knew about this ) and I can vote if I want too . And well if you don't have the time to kill 1 person prob every few minutes to protect your core , well you sir are a NAAB.

Oh rlly?
Mr pro do you actually play UT since the release?
If not then please gtfo with your shittalk.
And about being a naab?
Go play a few public matches with 17/20 people who are completely retarded and all they do is sit in the fcking sup and camp all day long and wont even spend a single RU on buildings to help the team besides nukes wich get destroyed every time cuz they are completely rtarded to make nukes in plain sight and no not invincible nukes, reg warheads.
OH gameplay didnt change? RLLY?
I wish it was like 4 - 5 years back no retards who only nukespam with a retarded translocator.
And wtf are you trying to achieve with talking about new maps?
You can do it on blackriver/fortress/minicivil and so on those are OLD maps arent they?

|uK|MiniWick
12-03-2011, 06:25 AM
Oh rlly?
Mr pro do you actually play UT since the release?
If not then please gtfo with your shittalk.
And about being a naab?
Go play a few public matches with 17/20 people who are completely retarded and all they do is sit in the fcking sup and camp all day long and wont even spend a single RU on buildings to help the team besides nukes wich get destroyed every time cuz they are completely rtarded to make nukes in plain sight and no not invincible nukes, reg warheads.
OH gameplay didnt change? RLLY?
I wish it was like 4 - 5 years back no retards who only nukespam with a retarded translocator.
And wtf are you trying to achieve with talking about new maps?
You can do it on blackriver/fortress/minicivil and so on those are OLD maps arent they?

You just proved my point , it was doable then and it should always be doable now . On mini civil making a tele is a SKILL FULL WAY TO WIN , but realizing , how long you played , I must admit you do have more length wise in this case, but you still suck , maybe if you could compare yourself with blaze , blackout,windigo ,crash etc. I mean you DO have 11 years of experience to what I have only about 6..( off and on ) And if you hate playing normal games . Get together a PUG ... ( what a concept that would be )

|uK|B|aZe//.
12-03-2011, 10:20 AM
shut up already jesus

|uK|Cube
12-03-2011, 11:55 AM
You just proved my point , it was doable then and it should always be doable now . On mini civil making a tele is a SKILL FULL WAY TO WIN , but realizing , how long you played , I must admit you do have more length wise in this case, but you still suck , maybe if you could compare yourself with blaze , blackout,windigo ,crash etc. I mean you DO have 11 years of experience to what I have only about 6..( off and on ) And if you hate playing normal games . Get together a PUG ... ( what a concept that would be )

Miniwick as i said it's not about the telly's this topic is about PULSEGUN shooting trough the wall directly at the core with alt fire.
+ i am not a competive player like i was b4 when i was active on clanbase.
I've had those times now it's just when i feel like playing ( wich is almost close to 0 cuz of fucked up teams and shit ).

|uK|Cube
12-03-2011, 11:56 AM
shut up already jesus
Why can't we have a small trolling fight?
I'm sorry that i haven't chosen you this time ill pick you the next time k?

|uK|MiniWick
12-03-2011, 04:33 PM
Blaze stfu go fkn drink you shitty tea and root your teeth ,

So now your saying that your not as good as you were before, cause of " public " games piss you off ? So are you in-capable to play in pug's or your clan base ... or are they noobs too ? Must be since your godlike , GG

|uK|Cube
12-03-2011, 05:08 PM
Srsly you need to stop making retarded accusations of things that you think i ever said.

|uK|B|aZe//.
12-03-2011, 09:06 PM
NO U KTHXBYE

|uK|MiniWick
12-04-2011, 09:52 AM
NO U KTHXBYE

Canadian english plx

|uK|B|aZe//.
12-04-2011, 01:04 PM
u mean canadian french but nvm

|uK|Grimreaper
12-04-2011, 01:09 PM
simple everything is allowed in pub period!

|uK|MiniWick
12-05-2011, 08:22 PM
oranges are tasty .

Sheepy
12-07-2011, 10:20 PM
oranges are tasty .

Stop smoking pot. (lol joke keep hitting le bong)

Feralidragon
03-13-2012, 07:47 AM
Of course, ban!

I find it amusing that after years of siege development these things are still yet to be fixed....
Exploiting glitches = skill? LMAO

Using glitches in your benefit is absolutely no different than using a radar or an aimbot to kill players, thus no different from cheating, so why exactly do you permit glitch exploits in any server and at the same time you run stuff like ACE? It's fucking hilarious, and I really don't get it, I seriously don't get it.

One thing is telefragging buildings (which is already ridiculous enough), and now building stuff within walls or shoot through them is "skillful"? WTH?
The game wasn't designed to be used that way, only because it has glitches, it doesn't mean they should be exploited, and you guys still wonder why the server got more "noobs" (in the worse possible meaning of the word) AND balancing got worse.... the funniest shit I have ever heard...

SAM
03-13-2012, 09:07 AM
What? What's going on??

Feralidragon
03-13-2012, 10:00 AM
Basically you see this poll here, right? Asking if players exploiting the glitch of shooting the pulse (or perhaps any other weapon) through walls should be banned.

Some agree it should be a ban worthy offense (me being one of them), others don't agree with it, and then you some people here arguing that "exploiting such glitches in the public server is ok".................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .....................................

Then I wonder why you run ACE in public? I mean, exploiting glitches is no different from cheating. Using a radar causes less damage in game than shooting through walls, yet those get banned, shooting through walls not.

Either it's a public server or a pug, it shouldn't matter really, otherwise if it keeps that way, well personally I (and many others most likely) will just consider it a cheating-able server instead of a proper UT server, since I could just exploit the hell out of the engine and win games thanks to that, since nothing would be done about that. How fun is that? Where's Siege in this?

Guys who think that's ok exploiting bugs are no different from many other cheaters, since that greatly influences the gameplay and who's playing fair, looses, simple as that.

SAM
03-13-2012, 12:09 PM
I was not aware you can shoot through walls....? Can someone explain this to me in PM please. This is not allowed.

Keith
03-13-2012, 04:17 PM
You can use the pulse laser (alt fire) to hit the core through the wall in maps like Mini Civil War or Blackriver (both versions), and many maps with thin walls.

Feralidragon
03-13-2012, 04:33 PM
This is not allowed.
You just made my day.... :D

SAM
03-13-2012, 04:33 PM
And this works in other versions of siege or just ultimate?

Keith
03-13-2012, 05:15 PM
Any, considering it's a map exploit. I don't think it's siege related

SAM
03-13-2012, 07:13 PM
Well then in that case, it's official. It's not allowed, it wasn't designed for siege to be that way so mods/admins, start kicking, banning for it please. I don't think this is acceptable.

CadaverJuice
03-14-2012, 11:04 AM
Of course, ban!

I find it amusing that after years of siege development these things are still yet to be fixed....
Exploiting glitches = skill? LMAO

Using glitches in your benefit is absolutely no different than using a radar or an aimbot to kill players, thus no different from cheating, so why exactly do you permit glitch exploits in any server and at the same time you run stuff like ACE? It's fucking hilarious, and I really don't get it, I seriously don't get it.

One thing is telefragging buildings (which is already ridiculous enough), and now building stuff within walls or shoot through them is "skillful"? WTH?
The game wasn't designed to be used that way, only because it has glitches, it doesn't mean they should be exploited, and you guys still wonder why the server got more "noobs" (in the worse possible meaning of the word) AND balancing got worse.... the funniest shit I have ever heard...

Yeah, I *HATE* when they build rocket cannons through walls like in Black River, Civil war, and Icepost. If you've played any of these maps (duh), you KNOW what's up with that.

|uK|fleecey
03-14-2012, 01:08 PM
Is this just pulse or is it also RC?

cuz in some maps, rc is gooood :)

|uK|Cube
03-14-2012, 01:41 PM
This topic is only about pulse.
Cuz i don't give a crap if people need to rocket cannon spam on a map to win, that's just like nuke spam.

Feralidragon
03-14-2012, 02:35 PM
I think the same rule should be applied to both the pulse and RC. They're glitch exploits, thus no different from cheating, mind you.

You cannot consider yourselves fair players and judge cheaters if you exploit these glitches, that's all there's to it.

Scourge
03-22-2012, 12:49 AM
I think the same rule should be applied to both the pulse and RC. They're glitch exploits, thus no different from cheating, mind you.

You cannot consider yourselves fair players and judge cheaters if you exploit these glitches, that's all there's to it.

If we're banning for any engine exploit, then chainsaw + piston (or chainsaw combined with any other weapon) should be included. I didn't realize that would also be disallowed under these rules, but so be it.

nOs*Wildcard
03-22-2012, 01:05 AM
Yeah I missed that one with the multigun fix that SX3 had which SiegeUltimate is built off of oops :( Well I will fix it thou...

anyhow...

Feralidragon's has made a great point!
Very Simple.

|uK|B|aZe//.
03-24-2012, 08:25 AM
Yeah I missed that one with the multigun fix that SX3 had which SiegeUltimate is built off of oops :( Well I will fix it thou...

anyhow...

Feralidragon's has made a great point!
Very Simple.

its what ive been saying for years but no one listens :)

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
03-25-2012, 11:05 PM
It's one more pug of the old UT99, so ban!

Neff
03-26-2012, 06:06 AM

Build a minishield at the place they're pulsing through the wall to hit the core and it stops it from working : )

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
03-26-2012, 09:40 AM
wildcard do you can fix the bug of invisible/indestructible SC too? that bug really fuck the game in some maps =(

thanks

terminator
03-26-2012, 10:34 AM
Also Wildcard, can u fix the goddamn platforms? Cuz when we destroy it.. it's like they still exist .... i think u already know what's the prob.
THANKS ^^

|uK|kenneth
03-26-2012, 11:34 AM
is the belt + invis fixed to? because if you take invis and then belt you can still see him =fail fix it wildcard:D

terminator
03-26-2012, 12:18 PM
is the belt + invis fixed to? because if you take invis and then belt you can still see him =fail fix it wildcard:D
No that doesn't need to be fixed since it occurs every game type.
If no one appealed on clanbase for that, i don't think we need to fix that. Try playing TDM and it will be the same

audiosonic
03-26-2012, 12:29 PM
No that doesn't need to be fixed since it occurs every game type.
If no one appealed on clanbase for that, i don't think we need to fix that. Try playing TDM and it will be the same

Nobody appealed against pulse through wall on clanbase either, let's keep it then!

Moskva
03-26-2012, 02:52 PM
SO THRICKY PROFESSOR

ChanClan
03-26-2012, 05:08 PM
How do I change my vote to YES, that is SO FRICK'n ANNOYING... in GRIMPLEX (REnovated) GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRR

It was so annoying I had to kick them...

terminator
03-26-2012, 08:56 PM
Nobody appealed against pulse through wall on clanbase either, let's keep it then!

Because nobody gets (dis)advantage from that kind of glitch. As well as nobody appealed against bouncing/boosting in TDM therefor it isn't banned. It plays no role in the mods like CTF and TDM. Still , invy+shieldbelt is used on lot of maps like curse , codex and some others as well as it is used on siege (though imo there is no point combining invy + belt)

Feralidragon
03-27-2012, 05:39 AM
I use invis+belt in Siege, and there is a point actually:
- When I go with a nuke and a translocator, I:
1 - Get extra protection by wearing a shield;
2 - Get even more protection since players cannot see most of me and therefore they cannot hit me as good.

It's really a good combination, and it works very damn well.

As for the bug itself, it's fixable (like many other bugs in UT).

Keith
03-27-2012, 05:44 AM
When using this combo you gotta drop your health to 10 for avoid being spotted by super protectors. That way you can sneak in enemy base... but invis is not that hard to caught, unless it's bright maps.

Moskva
03-27-2012, 07:20 AM
or be a badass like U2 with invis and 150/150

Feralidragon
03-27-2012, 11:24 AM
Every time I used invis+belt was with 150/150 as well, except once which I actually dropped my health down to 10 first. Both ways worked so far with me in most occasions.
Even if you are slightly noticeable with the invis and the protectors give your pos away, if you just don't go "walking in the park" and actually run, dodge and teleport yourself, you don't get caught by anyone most of the times.
It works with me and I am not that good at dodging and teleporting, that must mean something.

Moskva
03-27-2012, 12:54 PM
Well in public everything is possible!

|uK|B|aZe//.
03-27-2012, 02:26 PM

THATS WHAT SHE SAID LOLOOL

ChanClan
03-27-2012, 02:49 PM

THATS WHAT SHE SAID LOLOOL

LOL, sounds like a fun girl.