PDA

View Full Version : Robd0ggie as Admin?

Robd0ggie
12-04-2011, 03:07 PM
Hi admins and members of Unreal Killers.

I been playing BT in Sam's BT server for awhile now and on frequently.
I'm wondering if i could get admin rights for this server.
Reason why is that every now and then i see dishonest players abusing others (including me).
I am a honest player, and know how to use admin powers for appropriate moments.
I also been admin for several servers in the past. (Mastery BT Server, TDN BT Server, MOZ BT Server, and couple other unknown servers.)

I think i would be a good candidate for Admin

|uK|MiniWick
12-04-2011, 05:57 PM
you only show now ? =\

Moko
12-04-2011, 06:54 PM
Are you the same person who asked yesterday?

Robd0ggie
12-04-2011, 07:02 PM
I sent scarface a private message about it a week ago, but he hasn't replied

|uK|MiniWick
12-04-2011, 07:49 PM
I'd give you mod .

Pie
12-05-2011, 01:40 AM
I haven't played BT in ages, but I know, for a fact, that Mastery and TDN servers are bad examples or references for having admin. Both servers frequently give out admin like it's candy.

Robd0ggie
12-05-2011, 03:38 AM
I'll have to agree with you Pie. Mastery is the worst about it, people get abused by aliased admins for no good reasons. That's why I don't play at mastery no more, I got fed up from being kicked every time I enter the server by abusers. Only Bt server I play is Sam's now

Miniwick has known me for a long time, he knows the type of player I am like

|uK|fleecey
12-05-2011, 09:14 AM
I'll have to agree with you Pie. Mastery is the worst about it, people get abused by aliased admins for no good reasons. That's why I don't play at mastery no more, I got fed up from being kicked every time I enter the server by abusers. Only Bt server I play is Sam's now

Miniwick is a noob, but okay :D

SilverWing
12-05-2011, 02:16 PM

How about u join |uK| and help Miniwick with the BT division :P

im jking.... need to talk to blaze

|uK|B|aZe//.
12-05-2011, 02:28 PM
il think about it weve never given someone outside of the clan admin before unless it was for a tournament or I knew the person well enough and that doesnt happen often

Robd0ggie
12-05-2011, 07:38 PM
Ok blaze. The only powers I want is powers to kick/ban players if you want me to be specific. Let me the decision you conclude to. Thanks!

|uK|MiniWick
12-05-2011, 08:18 PM
rob we need to talk , same for blaze alright

Robd0ggie
12-13-2011, 03:30 PM
Has blaze made a decision yet? If we need to talk in privacy let me know, I can provide my msn. To clarify I just want level 4 ASC admin on Sam's BT server

|uK|MiniWick
12-13-2011, 08:31 PM
We will give you the ability to kick and mute With Vip access as-well Thru Nexgen .

Robd0ggie
12-13-2011, 10:01 PM
Ok thank you minwick! Do I need be on server to receive it?

audiosonic
12-14-2011, 03:16 AM
I'll send a Christmas card with the instructions

|uK|MiniWick
12-14-2011, 07:07 AM
When ever we will see you on the sever , I will maybe tonight , bit busy tho .Blaze or Sw can do it .

|uK|kenneth
12-16-2011, 01:43 PM
what a server people are cheating on it

|uK|kenneth
12-17-2011, 08:23 AM
name:d4nk map: (bar)VeryEasy rec 16.70 go check wr

|uK|MiniWick
12-17-2011, 05:21 PM
dank has cheated before , if blaze could PERMABAN him , would be nice his front Quebec . Cheat used was dodge bot .

|uK|B|aZe//.
12-17-2011, 08:24 PM
k

hulkmask
07-13-2012, 11:05 AM
i realize this thread is over 7 months old now, but i just can't leave this thread untouched

if you guys knew anything about the REAL bt community you would know that mr. robdoggie has been caught cheating on a number of occasions.

1. caught with the notorious teleporter hack a few years ago(2009ish) when it was running rampant amongst noobs, rob decided he would join in on the fun
2. caught using the cpu speed hack less than a year ago (spring-summer '11) where he cheated hundreds of recs on tdn/mastery over a few months. if you are unfamiliar with this hack it b
3. most recently logged and caught on the server of mastery using a dodge hack (winter '11, not long before he made this thread) which increased the frequency at which he could dodge. along with rob several other well known players were logged many of whom are still active players on bt servers. this information was never really released to the public, mostly since there really is no bt community anymore. i could provide a logs and a list of others if anyone cares, which i doubt.

this guy is a joke and will always display himself to others as an upstanding guy, he's a phoney who at times may seem like a nice guy but really just wants to gobble up as many recs as he can.. often cheating to do so. also funny how rob gets his digs in bashing the admins of mastery. YOU WERE CAUGHT CHEATING RECORDS THERE. the only reason you weren't banned is because your dumbass continued to play there after the fact and it was just too much fun harassing you, and deserverdly so.

cliff notes:
giving admin to robdoggie? bad decision.

|uK|B|aZe//.
07-13-2012, 11:39 AM
i'd like the logs please

SAM
07-13-2012, 12:32 PM
Well it may as well be out in the open now. Various players here have suspected him of using a dodgebot. As a result I installed something to counter it. Suspiciously he has not been back since.

Robd0ggie
07-13-2012, 01:05 PM
But I CHANGED! I'm a good bt player now, with no hacks. I been gone for a month, now I'm back on bt playing sam's bt server or TDN bt server. I admit to all the things mentioned, and i understand if you don't believe me if I say I gave up hacking but I hope that from my good actions that everyone will eventually see that i turned a new leaf. Thank you for not banning me from servers for all my previous actions.

Robd0ggie
07-13-2012, 01:32 PM
For the records, I am a good player. I don't cause trouble, I always respect other players, and I even take time to help other players out with maps. But I do have dark side, which is the hacks I use time to time. I realize that I'm a good enough player without the use of hacks and I really don't need it. I just hope my future good actions will convince people but I know that will take time. Who knows how long.

SAM
07-13-2012, 02:01 PM
Well at least you are aware that we will know if you are using dodgebots...be careful

|uK|chiseller
07-13-2012, 10:07 PM
Just get rid of that tool.

Krikor
07-13-2012, 10:29 PM
pfft -.- players like you were the reason i stopped playing bt / rushing the maps, lost the like and interest of it. Fucking impossible records on all the maps, no point of playing it

anyway hope this is true all you are saying and u r clean now.... -_-

kron
07-13-2012, 11:43 PM
I have been saying this for so long now..

n0b
07-14-2012, 02:27 AM
But I CHANGED! I'm a good bt player now, with no hacks. I been gone for a month, now I'm back on bt playing sam's bt server or TDN bt server. I admit to all the things mentioned, and i understand if you don't believe me if I say I gave up hacking but I hope that from my good actions that everyone will eventually see that i turned a new leaf. Thank you for not banning me from servers for all my previous actions.
You've said that every time you cheated. You said that after you messed up the TDN server. You can only play that card so many times.. ;x

SAM
07-14-2012, 04:26 AM
I'm going to wipe the records on BT soon anyway. A lot of obviously cheated recs on there

|uK|B|aZe//.
07-14-2012, 09:19 AM
I have been saying this for so long now..

we were aware of his past before, and he is being watched closely

kron
07-14-2012, 02:34 PM
Thank you. I would love to actually have the chance to get some recs on the server.

Jay
12-21-2012, 06:25 PM
oh hai robb smelly indian, hai mini