PDA

View Full Version : fucking admins not around guy ruined multiple pub games

TDNConvict
12-14-2011, 09:09 PM
guy came into the server removing containers under about 7-8 different names each time removing all containers

started removing them as scourgegay - i have demos as well

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff225/pa202203/Shot0238.jpg

|uK|chiseller
12-15-2011, 11:18 AM
Approved your post.
I can't seem to find him in the logs, thus have no IP of him. I'd be guessing it's the same maple syrup licking no-lifer from before.
Wait for Blaze.

terminator
12-15-2011, 11:28 AM
Where are admins when u need'em?
In my ass (c) kenneth_baest

TDNConvict
12-15-2011, 11:39 AM
why don't you just make removing more than say 2 containers a game an automatic kickban i can't see how it would be that hard to write that code in

|uK|fleecey
12-15-2011, 12:36 PM
That scourge guy removed conts yesterday when we played niven, I took a picture but haven't have the time to upload them yet. He probably got mad because we were losing, we had 3800 ru to 300, then he left.. came back and said, "Let's not drag this out, let them win" for a few times.. I will post it laterrr

TDNConvict
12-15-2011, 12:42 PM
guys just an asshole has nothing to do with winning or losing - he came in and made containers at the enemy base and removed ours when we were winning - just wants to ruin the server for everyone

|uK|fleecey
12-15-2011, 12:46 PM
guys just an asshole has nothing to do with winning or losing - he came in and made containers at the enemy base and removed ours when we were winning - just wants to ruin the server for everyone

That's just retarded!

HIGH[+]Wah_JD
12-15-2011, 01:14 PM
Approved your post.
I can't seem to find him in the logs, thus have no IP of him. I'd be guessing it's the same maple syrup licking no-lifer from before.
Wait for Blaze.
what does that mean NO IP !!!? he is using a proxy or he is a hacker ?

|uK|B|aZe//.
12-15-2011, 02:17 PM
no he is banned but he can enter for 3 seconds enough time to remove containers i will ban him so he cant enter at all brb

|uK|Cube
12-15-2011, 07:45 PM
blaze fake afk.

Neff
12-16-2011, 06:51 AM
That scourge guy removed conts yesterday when we played niven, I took a picture but haven't have the time to upload them yet. He probably got mad because we were losing, we had 3800 ru to 300, then he left.. came back and said, "Let's not drag this out, let them win" for a few times.. I will post it laterrr

I was in that game and as I remember we either had double hidden super containers, super protectors and mines keeping the other team from leaving the door or were just overwhelming his team and about to trap them inside with the double hidden super containers trick. He's a decent player and fun to play with; I don't think he should be banned but rather warned to let the people that want to play it out play it out, and leave or spectate if he dosen't want to drag it out.

I personally like being on the losing team because it brings out the best in me and I come up with more effective ways to build the base while under attack. =)

|uK|fleecey
12-16-2011, 09:19 AM
I was in that game and as I remember we either had double hidden super containers, super protectors and mines keeping the other team from leaving the door or were just overwhelming his team and about to trap them inside with the double hidden super containers trick. He's a decent player and fun to play with; I don't think he should be banned but rather warned to let the people that want to play it out play it out, and leave or spectate if he dosen't want to drag it out.

I personally like being on the losing team because it brings out the best in me and I come up with more effective ways to build the base while under attack. =)

Someone already banned him for a few matches, but he is back to play now.
He is a decent player, but removing because he don't want to drag it out and ruin it for the rest is not okay.
But the problem is solved now so doesn't matter anymore.

Shotman
12-17-2011, 03:16 PM
maybe its this guy (http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthread.php/1484-BAN-BAN-BAN!!)

JD
12-19-2011, 12:44 AM
remember, there is a guy named scourge who plays and as convict listed scourgegay or w.e., dont confuse the two please lol hopefully the wrong person didnt get banned 8-)

|uK|fleecey
12-19-2011, 04:47 AM
remember, there is a guy named scourge who plays and as convict listed scourgegay or w.e., dont confuse the two please lol hopefully the wrong person didnt get banned 8-)

I know, 2 different people.. luls.