This is really revolting [Archive] - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : This is really revolting

|uK|Anthrax
12-16-2011, 07:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-AkerkZEH4

This occurred this morning in Goiás, Brazil.

The assault on the animal was filmed and the video released on YouTube. In the pictures, she hits the dog in front of a child. The animal comes to be thrown into the air and stuck in a bucket. Police said the dog died.
The prosecutor told the G1 only offers must decide whether charges against the woman after the completion of police investigation. Depending on the outcome of the investigation, prosecutors may request further action.
The sheriff investigating the case, Carlos Dantas Firmino, said the penalty provided for ill-treatment can reach up to two years if the woman is prosecuted and convicted. As the assault occurred in front of a child, he said that the woman can still be terminated based on the Ministery of the Child and Adolescent.

Source:http://g1.globo.com/distrito-federal/noticia/2011/12/vizinhos-descrevem-suspeita-de-matar-cao-como-supertranquila-e-calma.html

I translated the report on Google Translator.

Sakura
12-18-2011, 02:13 AM
This stuff is what made me become veg.

I only saw like a minute of it :/

If I was in that situation I'd punch her and take the dog and runaway.

The Cybernator
04-07-2012, 03:02 PM
I wish it wasn't this way and that I couldn't stay this as a truth, but, the reality of the factory farms that supply our meat and dairy aren't any better. The standard industry procedures are cruel (tail-docking, debeaking, ear-tagging, captive bolt stunning, teeth cutting and removal - all without painkillers - note: not isolated incidents).

|uK|fleecey
04-07-2012, 04:34 PM
I would want to punch this women in the face, this is awful!!

HIGH[+]Wah_JD
04-07-2012, 07:11 PM
I would want to punch this women in the face, this is awful!!
Glad that i read everyone post b4 watching it...animal shouldn't be treated as garbage i love all my animals(pet) and i would never hit theme.

|uK|kenneth
04-07-2012, 08:41 PM
Glad that i read everyone post b4 watching it...animal shouldn't be treated as garbage i love all my animals(pet) and i would never hit theme.

+1 same here

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
04-08-2012, 06:04 PM
lol fuck this, every days happens things much worse with humans, this world and peoples become a shit and almost every one deserves to die! O_O

wuachi.elite.12
04-09-2012, 01:49 AM
OMGGG!!... O.o .

SAM
04-09-2012, 07:46 AM
Agree with Adrian. The world and it's police should fix the bullshit wars and tortures of human's before worrying about animals.

Merciless
04-09-2012, 12:59 PM
I dont see it happening anytime soon tho Sam.