PDA

View Full Version : Why Does?

Neff
12-21-2011, 12:21 PM
Everyone act as if their is a close correlation between sniper rifle skill and penis size?

Do you agree?
or disagree?
Who acts out above all?

|uK|MiniWick
12-21-2011, 03:14 PM
I think , dual enforcer is beast.

|uK|Anthrax
12-21-2011, 03:21 PM
Everyone act as if their is a close correlation between sniper rifle skill and penis size?

Do you agree?
or disagree?
Who acts out above all?

Who thinks that?

Merciless
12-21-2011, 03:59 PM
Get better instead of complaining.

Diablo
12-21-2011, 04:13 PM
lol

Neff
12-21-2011, 04:35 PM
Get better instead of complaining.

This isn't a complaint?

Who thinks that?

For some reason a lot of people on the Seige server beleive that skill is derived from ones abliity to kill other players better. However, I believe knowing effective ways to strategically place and use items to defend and attack is more important.

|uK|Anthrax
12-21-2011, 04:46 PM
For some reason a lot of people on the Seige server beleive that skill is derived from ones abliity to kill other players better. However, I believe knowing effective ways to strategically place and use items to defend and attack is more important.

the same people think they are better for having more points ?

|uK|Rays
12-21-2011, 04:52 PM
dude what.

Merciless
12-21-2011, 05:43 PM
Well its easy to wait for the enemy to be dropped to 10 health and minigun or pulse them, but can u say the same abt killing them urself? And gl with 'effective ways to strategically place and use items to defend and attack' on other mods.

|uK|MiniWick
12-21-2011, 06:29 PM
This isn't a complaint?

Depends how you look at it , some time you can classify skill and being the "team " such as feeding off kills to get allot of ru , making a base as for protectors containers and such ( not just constant warheads ) and then theirs skill like having a role and sticking to it ( defending attaking ) and being beast at doing so . ... I think I'm right ?

|uK|Anthrax
12-21-2011, 07:34 PM
^ miniwick said !

Merciless
12-21-2011, 08:20 PM
Depends how you look at it , some time you can classify skill and being the "team " such as feeding off kills to get allot of ru , making a base as for protectors containers and such ( not just constant warheads ) and then theirs skill like having a role and sticking to it ( defending attaking ) and being beast at doing so . ... I think I'm right ?

Base building should be considered common sense imo, nothing to do with skill. For the rest I agree.

|uK|MiniWick
12-22-2011, 04:02 PM
Base building should be considered common sense imo, nothing to do with skill. For the rest I agree.

thats what you think.. ex : Happy poopie got the thought of have protectors supported my containers on the top of the edges of the door on bathroom..its really a piss off and makes it hard to get in full health .

Neff
12-22-2011, 11:22 PM
Common Sense: "Sound and prudent judgment based on a simple perception of the situation or facts."

In the real world humans come up with newer and better ideas which turns into improvments over the time; so have Seigers. Having first played in 2007 and found the Uk server in 2008 (while nos* Badger was coding Siege) I can tell you that your knowledge of what to build where didn't exist 5 years ago.

New maps can be chaos due to having to figure out works and what dosn't. General knowledge of how to build on simliar map does not take into account that attacks are going to come from different angles. When somebody finds a new method around your defense you have to come up with a way to prevent it.

Every once in a while (not as often today) somebody comes up with something big or even small that gives their team an advantage. More Recently somebody came up with invisible super containers and chiseller took that and built them in front of the other teams door on Niven trapping them inside.

Neff
12-22-2011, 11:37 PM
?

|uK|MiniWick
12-23-2011, 12:33 PM
double post ftw.. +2

Sheepy
01-09-2012, 07:53 AM
Whut neff is back? Haiiii chubb

|uK|Grimreaper
01-09-2012, 11:04 AM
i think u need to stfu and train more and gain skill tycomeagain..

|uK|She-Hunter
01-09-2012, 12:11 PM
omg not this again...... i dont care where u put it but if i'm playing and u piss me off your kicked are baned.

Neff
01-09-2012, 12:11 PM
i think u need to stfu and train more and gain skill tycomeagain..

This is a discussion forum and I was simply trying to start one.

I'm happy and have fun the way I play and don't find it necessary to gain more skill.

|uK|She-Hunter
01-09-2012, 12:14 PM
Neff said ...............get it hahahhah

TDNConvict
01-09-2012, 12:44 PM
i'll help you out yes its true the better sniper you are the bigger your dick is

second yes the more points and kills you get the better you are - lol but feel free to think you are important with your "magical" placement of mines and super pros -but its the ones getting the most kills and damage that are making the most builds anyway - and they control the game

|uK|Grimreaper
01-10-2012, 02:05 PM
This is a discussion forum and I was simply trying to start one.

I'm happy and have fun the way I play and don't find it necessary to gain more skill.

ok have fun being a noob then :x

ChanClan
01-10-2012, 02:40 PM
This isn't a complaint?

KNOWINGLY? just how do you achieve this KNOWINGLY.... EXPERIENCE...

GET SOME

ChanClan
01-10-2012, 02:41 PM
i'll help you out yes its true the better sniper you are the bigger your dick is

second yes the more points and kills you get the better you are - lol but feel free to think you are important with your "magical" placement of mines and super pros -but its the ones getting the most kills and damage that are making the most builds anyway - and they control the game

Indeed... well said....

Neff
01-10-2012, 03:27 PM
KNOWINGLY? just how do you achieve this KNOWINGLY.... EXPERIENCE...

GET SOME

I'm not signing up for MLSG II, I don't pug much, I'm not part of a clan and I only play the public sieger server.

What would I do with this experience?

ChanClan
01-10-2012, 03:48 PM
hmmmmm... conversion you have stared indeed. and ANY discussion is a welcome change to the retarded people lately. Sure GRIM can sit on the spectator, observe the NEWBS and then swoop in and storm em. ANYONE can do that. But to PLAY against your opponent's, NOW your enemy, and LEARN their tactic's and strategies.... that take effort and time. (and some grey matter).

In my opinion... placement (building) of the base items is a CRITICAL aspect of each match. Bad Supplier location will lose a match pretty damn quick. It's the notification to the builder that is difficult (and doing it for them can be a BANNABLE event). So, all you can do is talk talk talk. and hope. But, i have to say... does putting stuff up HIGHER, wth a booster, REALLY make a difference. Perhaps.

ChanClan
01-10-2012, 04:27 PM
I'm not signing up for MLSG II, I don't pug much, I'm not part of a clan and I only play the public sieger server.

What would I do with this experience?

Well you would do exactly what I see you doing with it... use it... you experiment, you try new things and irritate people who DON"T change thing's up, and try new thing... I see you do that OFTEN. Thank god some is. I wasn't referring to YOU as being a retard, i mean't them. Sorry if I missed a word or two in that post.