PDA

View Full Version : Lomaticc - Demo

Neff
12-22-2011, 03:43 AM
Every snipe rifle kill - head shot
Appears to know where enemies are comming from ahead of time.
Rather than checking for the sneaky sneaky ones that come in and hide he happens to know where they are.
44:17 left: kills Convict in mid air instia gib gun for trasnuke

Neff
12-22-2011, 03:45 AM
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P2UZ4Y43

Gets only headshots with Sniper Rifle, appears to be average when attacking due to horrible dodging, however in his own base and the middle (at times) his aim appears too good to be true.

- Appears to know where enemies are comming from and where the sneaky ones are hiding.

- 44:17 left in game gets convict with Ehanced Shock rifle for Transnuke way far away mid air.

I have no clue how cheats work so I'm just hoping somebody could skim through this and see if he's legit.

|uK|chiseller
12-22-2011, 07:37 AM
Will take a look at it later.

|uK|Cube
12-22-2011, 07:46 AM
Man why you taking demos of me?

TDNConvict
12-22-2011, 10:47 AM
not going to lie i thought that shot was kinda fishy... i have to watch it and see his position

I have made plenty of shots like that especially with insta but the question is more can player like lomaticc make those shots so the demo is def worth a look

|uK|B|aZe//.
12-22-2011, 12:37 PM
lol wouldnt surprise me if he is cheating i could tell you 90% now he probably is and still sucks il take a look

Coll@
12-22-2011, 02:33 PM
Isnt that vatiko ?

terminator
12-22-2011, 03:33 PM
Vatiko as far as i know

|uK|Dem`
12-22-2011, 04:01 PM
lol wouldnt surprise me if he is cheating i could tell you 90% now he probably is and still sucks il take a look

dude, ur avatar is funny as fuck.

and yes it was my papi vatiko, i think i was playing that game.

|uK|B|aZe//.
12-22-2011, 06:33 PM
dude, ur avatar is funny as fuck.

tell me about it xD EPIC

Vatiko//
12-23-2011, 02:23 AM
im Lomaticc... and sure check the video but sure as hell i aint botting, and this time i wouldn't lie for that ban me if you want but ill be banned knowing i didnt cheat than did cheat. im not here to cause trouble this time, but the amount of noobs in the uK server is kinda annoying Nicks kept accusing me cause i seen him invisible a few times, your not totally invisible my crosshair over ur head i can see u and the pixle sparks. and he hides in the dumbest places where he can be seen and accuse me of 1 hit kill...wtf my sp's shot u and ur life is always at 10 dude.

Vatiko//
12-23-2011, 05:26 AM
lol TDNConvict are you from the TDN clan? You know TDN Denny I admined TDNbunnytrack with him and the others..

Neff
12-23-2011, 06:27 AM
His stupidity isn't the reason I recorded the demo.

As a fellow player (nothing more) I personally won't take just your word for it. Hardly anybody you don't know well is trustworthy and even people who seem trustworthy lie. The admins of this server have years of experience in dealing with and catching cheaters; they don't just ban innocent people so you have nothing to worry about if you're legit, and if you aren't I suggest you stop if you like the server as you will get caught.

I don't know if you know Blackout\\ but he had used a cheat that didn't get picked up for a while. He would often miss a few or several hits and the hit right on; What you do is simliar except you get headshots every snipe kill, you're horrible at dodging, when you do attack you don't use walls or obstacles to your advantage at all, but rather go right in and get a kill or two before dieing.

Vatiko//
12-23-2011, 06:41 AM
i'm not trying to be stupid or an idiot, forgive me if i am.... I dont doubt the admins not at all i dont doubt uK there probably the top admins around right now with skill to tell whats fake or whats not, ive seen admins that just rage and ban, simple. neff im not trying to be a whiny kid but im just trying to defend myself right now..i just think its the right thing to do, if i am banned i wont complain not at all ill just take uK's opinion for it.

Vatiko//
12-23-2011, 06:47 AM
my dodging sucks ill abide you on that one... even at times my aim goes haywire and it pisses me off, its like a dog day where my gameplay completely sucks, but on the uK server its so damn easy to get headshots i dont know why, maybe other players can vouche with me on that, neff ive been playing ut for about 7 years now and all the midair tele headshots and stuff ive practised on in CTF-Facing Worlds NG NW have paid of... i used to play with a bunch of ut's finest and the legendary Snake'ftw who was known as the best player in CTF... not sure if anywhere else tho. almost all uK players have my hand up my ass tho i can lay one or two shots on them and im dead, like chis and stuff... if i was to go up against blaZe i swear to god id ragequit.

Neff
12-23-2011, 07:21 AM
I don't think you're a stupid; I was refering to Nicks crying over his nukes sorry about that.

Of course you'd want to defend yourself Its just most people in any wrong doing say "I didn't do it" lol. Your explanation makes sense though as some servers are the same for me, wish this one was, and I also learned to get headshots on facing worlds but against my dad and older brother who I wouldn't consider a good players at all, or myself.

I almost always want to and sometimes actually do rage quit when Blaze is on the other team. =s

|uK|B|aZe//.
12-23-2011, 09:49 AM
ill reply on this in a few hours

TDNConvict
12-23-2011, 12:42 PM
I reviewed the demo but for some reason i can't get a clear behindview.. so I couldn't reallly track the crosshair

I don't know if its my settings or what but in general he looked clean to me... didn't really care enough to look more into it so i'll just let blaze decide... either way tho that was a sick shot on me with trans :)

and yes I was in TDN I know denny well and I miss those days - never really got into bunny tracks but I know a lot of them were. TDN was a monster of a clan back - wish I could go back in time

|uK|B|aZe//.
12-23-2011, 02:17 PM
someone has some explaining to do

http://www.2shared.com/video/nWOVkouI/vatiko.html
http://www.2shared.com/video/UbE7Dlh3/vatiko2.html
http://www.2shared.com/video/CfC2-6vV/vatiko3.html

watch those clips with virtual dub and go backwards and forwards for each shot to see vatiko sweeping.

can you please explain why you sweep so much vatiko or are you going to own up that your actually trigger botting?

heres the original

http://www.2shared.com/video/uzJUX8dm/vatikooriginal.html

|uK|Rays
12-23-2011, 03:40 PM
I can't view those in Virtual Dub for some reason.

Vatiko//
12-23-2011, 07:34 PM
I don't know what you mean by sweeping, but i'm not botting.

|uK|Dem`
12-24-2011, 05:39 AM
i know Koala's BOT is still undetectable, maybe u are USING IT.

LOLO j/k vatiko doesnt cheat he sucks