beetlejuice! algún UK que traduzca! por que no se ni me gusta hablar ingles! [Archive] - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : beetlejuice! algún UK que traduzca! por que no se ni me gusta hablar ingles!

[R]^Psico
12-23-2011, 05:45 PM
sencillamente el problema es que idiotas me acusen de algo que no es cierto.
por esa razon ya no me preocupa?? y sabes por que.. por que sencillamente no hice nada. no use
nada de esas mierdas odio la trampa y odio los tramposos. aqui estoy presente dando la cara..
y para nadie es un secreto que desde hace un tiempo me la tienen velada kikeandome cuando llevo nukes o cuando estoy atacando el core, hay varios testigos del clan que lo han visto...
ahora que entre al servidor con otro nombre?? primero me arranco las guevas antes de hacer eso y prefiero quedar baneado por siempre....no tengo por que esconderme si simplemente no use nada ni le he hecho nada malo a nadie...y tampoco agachare mi cabeza..yo no le temo a esos malparidos hijos de puta..me valen una mierda y tampoco aceptare sus acusasiones por que nuevamente lo digo no ise nada......amo mi clan y juro por dios que no hice nada ni use nada...tengo dignidad por esa razon no me ocultare ni cambiare de nombres..prefiero dejar de jugar unreal y resignarme a olvidar..pero se que tengo mi conciencia tranquila..

fui castigado y calumniado por algo que no ise...
me atacaron por la espalda....este tipo de cosas son las que destruyen el mundo..
la envidia y la blasfema..

lo digo con orgullo soy buen jugador, y si he levantado nivel es por que me e esforzado mucho
si e cogido un poco de puntería es por que le e dedicado tiempo a la cosa..y apesar de todo fallo como cualquiera del clan....

ya han cagado mi reputación que mas me pueden cagar????
que me banneen de los tres servidores???' ya lo hicieron
que me baneen del ts???? nunk lo uso
que me banneen del mirc??ojala lo hicieran para que haci ya no me paquetearan mas.

lo mas gracioso es que son buenos para hacer montajes y son malos para mentir
dicen que use un cheat y en una partida que fue ganada por tiempo,en toda la partida solo hice 16 muertes.. y lo mejor de todo pude jugar toda la partida con el cheat a la perfeccion. ala mierda todos esos hijos de puta....

blaze te sientes amenazado por que tu reputacion se puede ir a la mierda..
y por que encubres a los que cagaron mi nombre..
tu servidor esta hecho para personas que les guste besar tu culo..
y aguanten tus injusticias..

espero tu ban por siempre por que no velvere ahi..me vale mierda
cagaste mi nombre y mis ganas de jugar.

RECUERDA! TODOS SABEN LA MIERDA QUE ESCONDES EN UK
Y EL ABUSO DE LOS ADMINISTRADORES...

este video con mucho amor para ti....i love blaze!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z61tlxcqaVE

|uK|Anthrax
12-23-2011, 05:53 PM
^ NOOB REVOLTED DETECTED ^

Dikhan
12-23-2011, 06:02 PM
is a noob better than you Antrax

LOL

|uK|Anthrax
12-23-2011, 06:07 PM
^Dikhan;21360']is a noob better than you Antrax

LOL

yes i'm very very very very very noob =(

SAM
12-23-2011, 06:36 PM
English?

HIGH[+]Wah_JD
12-23-2011, 07:31 PM
English?
me 2
google translation is shit!
couldn't understand anything!

|uK|Litr0
12-23-2011, 07:33 PM
yes i'm very very very very very noob =(
yes ur a nab and u know that, just shut up fuck up.

Sakura
12-23-2011, 07:45 PM
Ill do it lemme practice my spanish skills

|uK|B|aZe//.
12-23-2011, 08:02 PM
at least anthrax doesnt feel the need to cheat can the same be said about some of your members? no.

anyway english cos i dont understand any of that

Sakura
12-23-2011, 08:02 PM
Translating this is making me all I fiery lol. Don't trust me 38 percent. Im not translating all, but some. A bit of new words here >.>

Neff
12-23-2011, 08:08 PM
He like every other person that does somethign wrong says he didn't do it, claims it isn't certain that he cheated, he has hatred for cheaters and and self dignity. He won't be changing his name and prefers to stop playing unreal tournament and forget about it because his name was slanderd.

He belives envy and blasphamy destroys the world, and that blaze destroyed his name to save his own face due to being threatened by a good player. People on the Uk sever kiss his ass and go along with his injusticies. and the Uk abuse admin. He loves blaze and left him a video.

|uK|MiniWick
12-23-2011, 08:30 PM
word.

Sakura
12-23-2011, 08:34 PM
Simply the problem is that idiots accuse me of what isn't true. I never used it. I hate shitty cheats and I hate cheaters. Here I present it to your face.

(Missing alot of top) up there is ok ^

No one is secret when they kill nukes or when they attack core. I prefer to leave the game unreal and resign. Forget what happened. But I know I have a peaceful conscious. I played good and I played clean. I dedicated my time. My reputation is gone.

You ban me from three servers? I used to use them.
you ban me from ts? I don't use ts.
you ban me from mirc? I hope someone packets you. (Paquetarean sounded like packet. Look that one up)

Its funny that "you are so good" and you lie to say I used a cheat. And in that match, I only had 16one deaths. Its best to play with a cheat for PERFECTION. Its shit you children. Fuck.

Blaze you must have amazing rep to do shit to mine. And for that, to cover up what you said, and did to MY name.

(Don't understand what he's trying to say part)

Your server will be for persons. That it or you can kiss my ass.

I want the ban forever. You did shit to my name and I lost my will to play ut.

Remember, I know who the shit is in uk. And the abuse administrators.

Translated by Sakura. (Most of the message)

|uK|Anthrax
12-23-2011, 08:34 PM
I'm so noob that i lose playing against bots on novice ='(

ps: Chipamogli are the best ape of the world !

|uK|B|aZe//.
12-23-2011, 09:33 PM
i havent done shit to your rep you did that all by yourself when you either let someone else use your pc and they decided to cheat i dont know the extenet of who or what you did but that log has the same code lines as any other of the same bot from another persons log.

i dont think any of [R] or half the people here know how much ive done to keep the servers clean over the past 6 years all you see is me banning people but you dont see what happens behind the scenes and you never will because its all kept under wraps and kept VERY secretive as to fighting cheats and keeping ut clean. so please take your bs elsewhere i dont care what you think about the log its your own fault for loading a known cheat and deciding to act like a total imbecile, dont blame me for your own shortcomings

Street
12-23-2011, 10:40 PM
i dont have nothing to say respect the ban i think is unfair but what ever you do all the thinks to you want so continue ban people of R^...
about antrax plis omitted your coments and dont say bullshit how always asshole ok.

PD. psico dont use that shit of cheat someone do somethink fag here.

[R]^Psico
12-24-2011, 01:12 AM
i havent done shit to your rep you did that all by yourself when you either let someone else use your pc and they decided to cheat i dont know the extenet of who or what you did but that log has the same code lines as any other of the same bot from another persons log.

i dont think any of [R] or half the people here know how much ive done to keep the servers clean over the past 6 years all you see is me banning people but you dont see what happens behind the scenes and you never will because its all kept under wraps and kept VERY secretive as to fighting cheats and keeping ut clean. so please take your bs elsewhere i dont care what you think about the log its your own fault for loading a known cheat and deciding to act like a total imbecile, dont blame me for your own shortcomings

blaze eres simplemente un niño con miedo, te escondes y tapas a otros por miedo a mostrar la realidad....
te da miedo que sepan la basura que escondes. me paro en mi raya ..no use cheats no los necesito
el punto no es que retiren mi ban...por que ya no me interesa....todo el mundo debe saber que clase de idiotas son. niños malcriados que manipulan todo a su antojo se creen mucha mierda y creen que tienen el poder y el control sobre todas la personas, están engañados ustedes mismos..les duele que les digan la verdad en la cara..
hay muchas personas que has baneado por que simplemente se te dio la gana.
entre ellos) a butcher! JD y otros

a butcher por que?? por que hizo publicidad en tu foro?? rofl!!
y a JD por que? por lo mismo? =DDD

criticas mi estilo de juego? me comparas con antrax??
has mirado tu estilo?? camper de mierda. ni nukear sabes nukeas como todo un idiota.
y antrax ni hablar igual que tu otro idiota tratando de campear..pero lastimosamente ni eso sabe...

UK apesta a mentira y complot...

Y a ti Diablo no te justifiques por haber perdido un vs conmigo simplemente perdiste y ya acéptalo. ten huevos para hacerlo no digas que use cheat, por que sabes a conciencia que no fue así...si dudas o alguien duda..pueden preguntarle a EPIC FAILque siempre esta en lobotomizer...o pueden pedir registros a lobotomizer para que comprueben si use cheat o no..... BLAZE te dejo un ss de la violación y derrota de unos de tus hijos mas ofensivos la famosa diabla que parese una puta vieja ofendiendo a todo el mundo diciendo que a la mierda los latinos y ala mierda los noobs....

no me interesa si creen en ese vs o no me da igual.. gane limpiamente sin trucos ni nada
DIABLO para ti con mucho amor!!!!!!!!!!

este es mi ultimo comentario. no seguiré perdiendo el tiempo mas aquí
me canse de estar hablando con con niños idiotas que solo atienden a lo que les dice su mama..

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/377803_2497673093141_1592302092_32315868_109022095 _n.jpg

|uK|Dem`
12-24-2011, 05:33 AM
i just have 1 question, is somewhere a screenshot of him like the old logs since 6 years ago that uK admins have been published? bc i still havent seen any.

however, as far as i know, uk admins havent faked a log, just two logs have not been clear to me at all, THIS ONE and Crash`s log.

Im not saying i dont belive on u blaze or i dont belive psico, ill ask an expert of logs of my confidence to clear this up.

GN.

terminator
12-24-2011, 08:45 AM
Personally i doubt anyone would fake log. I don't see why would any of the uKs had something against you guys.
I don't know if it's possible that someone impersonated Psico and that's why he got banned. I never thought he is cappable of doing so but there... logs saying that Psico (or someone using his name) cheated and according to logs, ban comes as the only reasonable consequence for that.

|uK|Anthrax
12-24-2011, 11:45 AM
^Psico;21386']http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/377803_2497673093141_1592302092_32315868_109022095 _n.jpg

Oh you ROCK GUY , you are the best !!! you won Diablo OMG OMG OMG, you is the god =O, you are my hero OMG i cant believe D: YOU ROOOCK ! =)

@All

Blaze Quote:

and you can take it to unrealadmin or anthrax - the creator of ace and you can get him to have a look at it for you to see if it has been tampered with, i can tell you now that log is 200% real.

|uK|B|aZe//.
12-24-2011, 01:28 PM
look question me if you want i really dont care take it to whoever you please and get them to look at it

lets just get one thing cleared up here the log is OF psico not of someone using his nick and trying to discredit him

lastly please ask yourself why i would choose someone as low skilled as psico to fake a log on?

if the people at [R] seriously think i have something against them do you seriously think i would let you use our teamspeak? or any of the services provided here? or help you to make your own server?

its cool i see how it is i help you guys out and in return i get a kick in the balls for just doing my job thanks guys want more help with your server?

o wait.

Neff
12-24-2011, 01:54 PM
"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything."

I know how you feel Blaze trying to do the right thing and constantly getting shit for it. I've learned the hard way over the last few years that when you don't take a stand and allow something to slip, later on you're more likely to do it again and again. If you didn't take a strong stand against cheating people wouldn't enjoy the public server or pugs and matches and this community would die off.

Haters gonna hate fuck em.

Diablo
12-24-2011, 02:05 PM
that wasnt me,someone hacked my pc!!:( lol,anyway i dont really care if u brag about it or not,since it was a shit server i was playing in i could care less.

[R]^m4r!o*
12-24-2011, 02:16 PM
los sova weas q se ponen a chuparle el pico a blazze mejor qeense callaos no opinen si nisiquiera save niuna de las dos partes del tema y solo se dedican a babosearle las volas a blazze y ni ay con traducir esta wea a ingles si entienden bn si no bn tambn hdp

Shiro
12-24-2011, 03:03 PM
cmon diablo learn to lose -.- always liying, wath a bad player ... anyway guys stop suckings the balls of uK .. i mean if they have an error dont liying saying bullshit -.- just fixed up ... ok take care all, Merry Christmas ^^

PD:FUCKING ANTHRAX STOP BEING SO ANNOYING YOU SUCK POOR LAGGER .l.

|uK|Melted_Ice
12-24-2011, 03:19 PM
Merry Christmas Ska and to that homo street too lol

Sakura
12-24-2011, 03:49 PM
Blaze is simply a kid wth fear. You hide and cover up to others for fear that they will show realization. You hold fear that they know the trash your hiding. I stop in my light. Its not nessassary for me to use cheats.

The point is I will not remove my ban. For I have no interest. The world ought to know who these idiots are. They are spoiled brats who manipulate everyone and are so appealing. They make believe alot of shit and they believe they can control every person. The tricks they use every time.. they say it right in your face. Alot of people are banned because they win. Like Butcher, JD, and others.

They critize my style of gaming? To compare with Anthrax? Has he mimicked my style? Shitty camper. Neither can he nuke, that idiot. And anthrax doesn't talk equally with others. To deal with his camping... he hurts himself and
doesn't know.

UK is corrupt to lie and conspire.

And you Diablo. You have no right to talk about our match. I used no cheat against you. (Don't know what a lobotimizer is. Lobo = wolf though. Basic giest of this paragraph. I believe diablo knows español anyway)

Translated by Sakura.

A pciso: butcher y jd no banned porque de ganando. Yo creo butcher y jd resignaron. Juega otra videojuego. Crea nuevo nombre. Viene aquì cuando todo olvidas. Ojala que te entienda.

Sorry I suck at sentence structure.

Diablo
12-24-2011, 03:50 PM
lose?,losing is not in my vocabulary sorry.i can tell now why he begged me to play a *practice* match.

|uK|B|aZe//.
12-24-2011, 03:55 PM
diablo would you shut the fuck up? your the one who created this problem with [R] i told you to hold your mouth now i expect you to do it. if you dont like that you can leave the clan ive had enough of the bs

Chop_draiN
12-24-2011, 03:59 PM
OMG is abuse adm (Son unos chupa pene de blaze ) inventar un ban para banear eso si q es abuso porq mejor
lo hacen de una y banean a todo los R? o les duele q pasen su nivel?
pense q era un clan que daba respesto pero por uno miembro creo q se fueron a la gran mierda
PD: simple cual es el drama? resentimiento?

Diablo
12-24-2011, 03:59 PM
now im creating problems? blaze its not my problem that they have a grudge against me since they opened their mouths after our scrim when i was in U$A,and this is not about me but about psico...

Neff
12-24-2011, 04:22 PM
^SK8;21420']cmon diablo learn to lose -.- always liying, wath a bad player ... anyway guys stop suckings the balls of uK .. i mean if they have an error dont liying saying bullshit -.- just fixed up ... ok take care all, Merry Christmas ^^

PD:FUCKING ANTHRAX STOP BEING SO ANNOYING YOU SUCK POOR LAGGER .l.

I actually don't get a long with a lot of the |uK| members and think Blaze can be a jerk but if it wasn't for their strong commitment against cheaters nobody would want to play on their servers. I said I have an understanding of what it's like to take a stand for something and get shit for it. Going by the logic of that that being me sucking |uK| balls then [R] must be having an orgy with ^Psico.

Nobody was behind that computer but him when that log was generated; the anti-cheat found something whether to his knowledge or not he's responsible for whats on his computer. Open your eyes; the world is full of people who said "I didn't do it." There are screw ups but I rather go with what evidence suggests than somebodys word alone, especially over the internet.

HIGH[+]Wah_JD
12-24-2011, 04:23 PM
calm down guys!!!
or do it on a death match!?
for what i can see this is going nowhere TBH!

MERRY CHRISTMAS :)

|uK|Anthrax
12-24-2011, 04:58 PM
They critize my style of gaming? To compare with Anthrax? Has he mimicked my style? Shitty camper. Neither can he nuke, that idiot. And anthrax doesn't talk equally with others. To deal with his camping... he hurts himself and
doesn't know.

if you are talking about me, you know that i don't camping. i am the first to curse a noob camper.

Dikhan
12-24-2011, 05:15 PM
JJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJJAJA ROFL.... ANTHRAX AND DIABLO TALKS LIKE A CHILDRENS OF 6 OR 7 YEARS
mature and boys that makes them look bad, especially Anthrax who is the creator of the ACE (but he is in uK :S)

NEFF:
but they have no evidence, but a simple and reissued log
no screenshots, no complaints, and failed like any other player

LOOK LOOK I HAVE A LOG:
:O
BUT NO SCREENSHOT, BUT...... MUST BE BANNED BECAUSE IT SAYS THE LOG----->IS TRUE!!

[ACEv08h]: +---------------------------------------------------------------+
[ACEv08h]: | Player Kick |
[ACEv08h]: PlayerName...: |uK|Diablo
[ACEv08h]: PlayerIP.....: 135.128.12.176
[ACEv08h]: OS...........: Microsoft Windows 7/2008 R2 x64 (Version: 6.1.7601)
[ACEv08h]: CPU..........: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.06GHz
[ACEv08h]: CPUSpeed.....: 3067.428056 Mhz Measured - 3066.924782 Mhz Reported
[ACEv08h]: NICDesc......: Realtek RTL8139/810x Family Fast Ethernet NIC
[ACEv08h]: MACHash1.....: 21846934FD9E4CDC65BC5D7C1624D3D1
[ACEv08h]: MACHash2.....: 52B6266519BC71317DE68BFAEA02F525
[ACEv08h]: HWID.........: 76719DEF5F664DD40A8CF0E97FF971A1
[ACEv08h]: UTVersion....: 436
[ACEv08h]: Renderer.....: D3DDrv.D3DRenderDevice
[ACEv08h]: SoundDevice..: Galaxy.GalaxyAudioSubsystem
[ACEv08h]: CommandLine..: <none>
[ACEv08h]: KickReason...: VTable Hook
[ACEv08h]: TimeStamp....: 21-12-2011 / 00:51:07
[ACEv08h]: | Extra Info |
[ACEv08h]: ModuleHandle.: 0x10300000
[ACEv08h]: ModuleName...: Engine.dll
[ACEv08h]: HookedObject.: ActorChannel Transient.ActorChannel88710
[ACEv08h]: HookedEntry..: 0
[ACEv08h]: Found........: 0x2DF124C0 -> Unknown Module!Unknown Function+0x0000
[ACEv08h]: HookedEntry..: 1
[ACEv08h]: Found........: 0x00000001 -> Unknown Module!Unknown Function+0x0000
[ACEv08h]: HookedEntry..: 2
[ACEv08h]: Found........: 0x2FCE1020 -> Unknown Module!Unknown Function+0x0000
[ACEv08h]: | Screenshot Status |
[ACEv08h]: Success......: FALSE
[ACEv08h]: FileName.....: ../Shots/[ACE] - zp_ _ _ _ -=[SIEGE]=- _uK_ One Night Stand -=[SIEGE]=- Server _ _ _ In Loving Memory of _uK__STARS__2011.12.21.00.51.08_CTF-'uK-Simplex][_|uK|Diablo.jpg
[ACEv08h]: Error........: Couldn't create file

And Psico will not return to any server, leaving to cry like a tiny girls than speak more till the bottom falls

cya

[R]^m4r!o*
12-24-2011, 05:21 PM
neff ql si no etai en el tema qeate callao ctm si no savi niuna wea. solo etai pa chuparle las weas a blazze qeate callao ql aqui solo se defiende lo q es justo por q lo acusan sin saver a si q callao vo q no teni parte q tocar hdp

HIGH[+]DEX
12-24-2011, 05:25 PM
nice fake

|uK|Rays
12-24-2011, 05:34 PM
I wouldn't respond if I was you Diablo, people are obviously emotional not wanting to believe the log and will latch onto anything they can to get someone back, you're just being an easy target.

|uK|Anthrax is not the creator of ACE by the way, that's a different Anthrax you can find at unrealadmin.org

|uK|Cube
12-24-2011, 05:35 PM
http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/6433/proplem2.png

|uK|Sponge
12-24-2011, 05:52 PM
dikhan, el |uK|Anthrax no es el creador del ACE lol, el creador de ACE es otro anthrax, el de unrealadmin http://www.unrealadmin.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=177

|uK|B|aZe//.
12-24-2011, 06:22 PM
you really are dumb dikhan i dont think you understand how ace works or anything about ip's

if you did you would know no ones
MACHash1.....:
MACHash2.....:
HWID.........:

are different for every player that is why i said it is 100% psico because no ones info will be the same

also the ip you "faked" isnt even a real ip of diablos

lastly you of all people should not be talking considering you tried and FAILED to cheat on the comboinstagib server so kindly fuck off before i remove you. its classic a cheater defending a cheater GOOD JOB YOU NEVER FAIL TO AMAZE ME

Neff
12-24-2011, 06:39 PM
^Dikhan

Your argument that they could potentially fake a log dosn't change the fact that you weren't behind his computer screen watching what was going on as the log was generated. You don't know for sure what happend and you're taking the word of a friend (who has a reputation to lose) you know over the internet over Admins who have nothing to gain.

You also got caught with the same cheat so what credibility do you have?

Why would you say Anthrax and Diablo write like "CHILDRENS OF 6 OR 7 YEARS " while going about doing exactly that?

^M4r1o*

I can't translate most of that and have no clue what you said.

|uK|Rays
12-24-2011, 08:31 PM
Dikhan has been playing as Atropine for awhile now evading his own ban, unless it expired but I don't think it did. He really has nothing positive to bring to this thread, I just ignore him.

|uK|Anthrax
12-24-2011, 08:32 PM
i'll ignore u all !

Merry Christmas to all !

|uK|Melted_Ice
12-24-2011, 10:25 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS go somewhere else and cry like a bitch the ban stands get over it