PDA

View Full Version : i get banned for 450 matches!

AnAunreal
12-27-2011, 04:40 AM
hi there,

i am banned today for 450 matches for a leech game! comon this is not right!
i dont know who banned me, but for a leech game?

can someboyd undo my ban?

greetz -AnA-

Neff
12-27-2011, 05:01 AM
What makes you think you have the right to come in and ruin the fun of others?

Admins have always banned people for killing one teams leach on purpose yet alone both. The sever has for years always been nearly empty at this time and for some it isn't fun to play seige with only a few people; To make it fun players and even admins agree to play leach games with eachother. If you don't like it you don't have to play just leave and wait until the majority wants to play normal.

AnAunreal
12-27-2011, 05:36 AM
Neff, i was part of that game, we are leeching, and then somebody i dont know who decided to go over to atack so he killed the leech. So we ask the other team to kill the leech also, but they didnt!
so it was unfair to play with one team that still got there leech, so i switch to the other team to destroy it. what is in my opinion fair. and i get the ban because you guys dont want a fair game?

And you neff talk about fun?? so you think it is fun when one team can build everything they want and the other team cant? For you team yes it is fun! but for our tean it isnt think about that?

peace.

Neff
12-27-2011, 06:21 AM
From my point of view I had come into the game as you were a spectator. I noticed red had no leach and was trying to hop over and rebuild it myself. You were being a prick balancing the teams on me constantly from spec and then you decided to come back in and kill blues leach being banned secounds later. Not once while I was in the game did you ask the other team to rebuild; I'm not saying you didn't before I joined.

Just because somebody else killed a leach didn't mean you had to as well, you said you didn't know who did it so it very well could have been someone on your team. Rather than make yourself look like the bad guy why not rebuild the leach yourself, nobody is going to ban you for that.

AnAunreal
12-27-2011, 06:27 AM
yeah i know it was one of my team because we decided atack so he killed the leech. and the other team didnt, so if you not where there when it happend what do you talking about!

i was banned because i destroyed the leech of the other team, what was in my opinion fair because we decided with both teams to attack, you wasnt around the server that time.

and i gues it is very hard to ban someone 550 matches in a noob leech game.

peace

Keith
12-27-2011, 06:33 AM
Always in trouble ana :(

Neff
12-27-2011, 06:41 AM
Just because you agreed to attack dosn't mean you agreed to kill the leechs.

AnAunreal
12-27-2011, 06:49 AM
Neff we decided both!
you wasnt there.

|uK|kenneth
12-27-2011, 03:07 PM
i guess it was chis (seagal)

AnAunreal
12-27-2011, 03:28 PM
it can be seagal he was in the server that moment.

but i didnt want to ruin the leech game, i wanna make it more fair because both teams decided to atack and kill the leech. so maybe i dont understand it right that moment sorry for that. sorry for the misunderstanding, and that i ruin your leech game by that

greetz ana

ChanClan
12-27-2011, 05:20 PM
Ouch, 450 matches.... Seem's a bit strong for a Leech violation, but... don't mess with a man's Leech Game. Mostly because people use them to learn how to build and fly and stuff. Next time, you'll know. Maybe you should challenge him to a 1v1 to settle this, and get to know each other, and maybe learn something.

War is HELL.

|uK|chiseller
12-28-2011, 10:29 AM
It was me, if you had paid attention you would have seen my name at the end of the banning reason.
Not only did I ban you for removing our leech but also for your general attitude. Whenever you think there's no admin around you keep calling everyone names, me included if you remember. So, since this wasn't your first wrongdoing (hint: few weeks ago on face) I upped the ban length a bit.
The next time someone destroys your leech ask the other team to redo it and wait longer than 1 minute - that's how long you waited yesterday. If they ignore you, try to get to the other team and do it yourself. Otherwise start attacking, go spec whatever but removing opponents leech is never an option.
Hope that helps.

|uK|kenneth
12-28-2011, 12:06 PM
hm no chis didnt help still confused explain it again:D

CLOWNED=D

ChanClan
12-29-2011, 03:27 AM
I have to agree, I too am confused... but, rules are rules. I would NOT have banned him for so many matches becuase it is a LEECH game... (which isn't a game). But that's just me. Perhaps you could reduce his sentence, or challenge him to a 1v1, since this sound's more PERSONAL than illegal.

|uK|chiseller
12-29-2011, 04:02 AM
What?
What's the definition of a game then? I already reduced his sentence the last time.
Seriously, challenge him to a 1v1? How old are you again?

It's nothing personal.
So basically you're saying everyone can do the fuck they want in leech games, right? Oh boy, stop annoying me.

AnAunreal
12-29-2011, 04:15 AM
My general attitude? what do you mean with that?
i called names like what? i cant remember that part, and the ban reason said: "switching teams -> destroying leech on purpose. have a long nice vac." not any reason about my general attitude, what i think in my opinion is not wrong, i am a normal friendly guy. and there is no Name of the banner in the reason aswell.
and in face it was different because it was personal and now you say it isnt? hmmm i dont think so.

and in my opinion 550 MATCHES for a LEECH game is not realistic.
and i had allready saying sorry for the misunderstanding in that game.

Greetz AnA

Neff
12-29-2011, 06:27 AM
If your sorry was genuine then you wouldn't still be arguing.

You got banned by one of the more patient and friendly admins; I suggest you accept it and move on if it was Blaze you'd have doubled the length.

Vatiko//
12-29-2011, 06:27 AM
A 450 ban should give ya a lil break off ut . I had a 450 match ban for making a tele inside of sup which was idiotic of me. After about a little more than a week the ban was down to about 50 matches and an admin(krikor) was kind enough to lift the ban :)

|uK|B|aZe//.
12-29-2011, 08:33 AM
stop acting out and you wont have a problem with playing on the server. how hard is that seriously?

TDNConvict
12-29-2011, 11:51 AM
if anything should ban for tele fragging a sc

|uK|chiseller
12-29-2011, 12:26 PM
My general attitude? what do you mean with that?
Your disrespectful attitude towards pretty much anyone.

"switching teams -> destroying leech on purpose. have a long nice vac."
Okay, looks like a Nexgen limitation then.

and in face it was different because it was personal and now you say it isnt? hmmm i dont think so.

I banned you for camping not because I don't like you. I could've been banned you the last time you fucked up our leech game but I didn't.

and in my opinion 550 MATCHES for a LEECH game is not realistic.
See my first post.

/thread

ChanClan
12-30-2011, 01:10 AM
No, not saying that at all. BUT I am saying Leech is NOT a GAME. that's it. end of annoyance.

|uK|Grimreaper
12-30-2011, 01:40 AM
just stfu all of u -.-

Keith
12-30-2011, 05:38 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WrhyZS87Dt0/TunMYtXE4pI/AAAAAAAABq8/41uRrSc2syQ/s1600/shut-up.gif

|uK|Anthrax
12-30-2011, 08:04 AM
nuff said !