PDA

View Full Version : Wish to join |uK|

Vatiko//
12-29-2011, 07:06 AM
Name: Jason Hunte

UT Name (Common name and Aliases as well): Vatiko//, Lomaticc, Lightning, InuYasha

Email/MSN: [email protected]

Location (What country you are from & are living in): Toronto ON, Canada

What do you think of |uK|: For the years i've been playing... probably the best clan i've seen so far:p

What can you bring to this clan: I'm not bad but i'm not good either haha:) will try to bring whatever you guys throw at me :P

How many years have you been playing UT: 7-8 years

Preferred gametype (Siege, LGI, NGI, Binslayer, BT): CTF, Siege, Bunnytrack, LGI, NGI, LGRox, Sniper, Combo.. name any game type I play or haved played it.

Have you been or are you in any other clans: Been in -|Ts|-(CTF-Face), LaG(CTF/Insta), TDN(BT), MOZ(BT), [R^], U$A

What is your UT history: Been trained as a sniper assassin, Mid air tele shots are my best, Besides sniper I trained 5 years of Rockets in nOs* so midair rockets can also be done, BT I have been playing for about 6 years, admined some CTF and BT servers.

Have you got or can use Teamspeak 3: Yeah

Have you got XFire or can you use XFire: I had one but have no problem making another one :)

Other Comments: I've been an ass in the past but i'm willing to change, tbh i think i already am... but i have np to wait for my app to be approved or if it is denied i will always try back in the future :)

|uK|MiniWick
12-29-2011, 11:00 AM
long time so see Inu How you beeen ? , as I recall tho you never been in MOZ no ?

I have not seeen you on the forums too often , couldn't tell you about the sever since I don't play ;p .
maybe just keep in touch in forums little longer ?

But anywho , best of luck with the app

Vatiko//
12-29-2011, 11:16 AM
hey mini well i just put MOZ and TDN there although i wasnt technically in the clan but i did admin the servers :D... so i didnt really know what to do and i thought it would look bad without them there :(... it was fun playing with you in BT mini :)

Vatiko//
12-29-2011, 11:17 AM
thanks mini, yeah im trying to be more active on the forum now :p

|uK|B|aZe//.
12-29-2011, 11:17 AM
might wanna start joining us on teamspeak application is being considered

|uK|Anthrax
12-29-2011, 11:20 AM
good to know that :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Vatiko//
12-29-2011, 11:25 AM
sure but i dont have a mic atm, ill grab one soon.

|uK|Grimreaper
12-30-2011, 01:34 AM
a few months ago u was about to make an aplication on uA forum but that never came across ur head i see
well gl anyways..

Gravity
12-30-2011, 10:41 AM
Good Luck Vatiko ;)

Vatiko//
12-30-2011, 11:01 AM
thank you gravity :)

HIGH[+]Wah_JD
01-03-2012, 08:41 AM
GL vatiko :cool:

Vatiko//
01-05-2012, 03:25 AM
^ thank you :)

|uK|MiniWick
01-05-2012, 03:47 PM
Yea but head's up , allot of people had admin privileges on DAMNJULIO'S sever , including me and TDN...well yah .

Vatiko//
01-05-2012, 04:04 PM
yeah i know lol, before the server had to go down rob said it would be revived... but its not about the admin i just thought of putting that their as if i were in the clan :P

|uK|MiniWick
01-05-2012, 05:08 PM
Se7en was running it after Julio was gone , he kinda took over for a little bit ..

Vatiko//
01-05-2012, 05:12 PM
LaG|Se7en? We used to be good but i guess not anymore..

|uK|B|aZe//.
01-06-2012, 12:47 PM
application denied, its not your history with us and behaviour on the servers that is a problem, because its pretty clear you have "grown up" and learned to stop acting immature, its because you have history in not playing "fair," im sure you know what i mean when i say that. Its just clan policy that we do not accept anyone with history, thanks for applying good luck with any other clan you might or might not apply for.

Vatiko//
01-06-2012, 01:49 PM
ah ok BlaZe, thanks for looking at my app anyways.