PDA

View Full Version : Boomer

Vatiko//
01-01-2012, 09:49 AM
There was a guy in Siege a couple minutes ago going by the name boomer, I think he's either Polish or Indonesian (red and white flag)... first game we were playing fine until he started calling my entire team (red) cheaters and then putting a smileyface :) after the sentence WTF? He then started pointing directly at me and calling me cheater and decided to place a kick vote on me and telling everyone to kick the cheater or everyone is a cheater... The next game he decided to be a total doofus boosting me out of sup and following me around boosting me, I told him to stop 3 times or i'll report him and he said if I report him it's like im reporting all ipv4 or something like that which idk what that means and he threatened me saying if i report him he has a bot vid of me? yeah im so scared... what do you have to say now doofus?

Vatiko//
01-01-2012, 09:50 AM
I'm not asking anyone to ban, but just simply point out who he is or keep him quiet in the servers that's all :)

|uK|B|aZe//.
01-01-2012, 11:28 AM
k

|uK|chiseller
01-01-2012, 12:51 PM
tl;dr

|uK|Grimreaper
01-01-2012, 05:18 PM
lol

HIGH[+]Wah_JD
01-02-2012, 10:13 AM
There was a guy in Siege a couple minutes ago going by the name boomer, I think he's either Polish or Indonesian (red and white flag)... first game we were playing fine until he started calling my entire team (red) cheaters and then putting a smileyface :) after the sentence WTF? He then started pointing directly at me and calling me cheater and decided to place a kick vote on me and telling everyone to kick the cheater or everyone is a cheater... The next game he decided to be a total doofus boosting me out of sup and following me around boosting me, I told him to stop 3 times or i'll report him and he said if I report him it's like im reporting all ipv4 or something like that which idk what that means and he threatened me saying if i report him he has a bot vid of me? yeah im so scared... what do you have to say now doofus?
hahah that guy is a big loser :)
i was in spec for sometimes he kept saying this server is full of booters XD and (there are 19 booter online in this server)
lmao :cool: