PDA

View Full Version : SW abusing admin and Blaze not giving a shit

JD
01-01-2012, 02:35 PM
So, after everything that happened with termi, it seems these two continue to abuse their admin. SW abuses it by kicking kenneth from public server, and after i tell blaze to tell silverwing to use his admin properly blaze says i dont care about anything you say. I swear shiva u told me to play and not talk shit but you expect me to sit when they say that? I dont know how long these two can continue to abuse their admin as they have done it many times. Shiva you said if you have an issue then post on forums and deal with it properly soo 8-)

In this screen shot, silverwing brings uA into this when i only said use admin properly and did not mention anything about my clan:

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/7670/47678261.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/684/47678261.png/)

In this screen shot silverwing admits to kicking kenneth and says it was a joke.... kenneth didnt seem like he was laughing :S

http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/6631/71575706.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/857/71575706.png/)

Last screen shot can see i tell blaze to tell silverwing to use his admin properly but he just says i dont care about what you say....

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/7473/63926368.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/11/63926368.png/)

I am not trying to start a flame war or anything, but theres a limit to how much people can abuse their admin and continue to act like "e-thugs". Blaze and silverwing, i think abouts about time you learn to grow up and learn that limit.

|uK|kenneth
01-01-2012, 02:45 PM
gj JD i agree what you said it was not really funny that sw kicked me and common sw reason im to bored? its a joke? seriously i dont know what you understand as "joke" its just easy guys just stop admin abusing and lets have fun

and same goes for ts stop kicking ppl witout a reason its annoying.

SAM
01-01-2012, 05:01 PM
Ok enough admin abuse. I will take your admin away as well as change all the passwords and make you all regular players. Any bullshit like this and it's over for you both.

|uK|Grimreaper
01-01-2012, 05:24 PM
gays also no more admin abuse on TS especially for the guys that are NOT UK!

JD
01-01-2012, 05:32 PM
thank you sam, im not asking for their admin to be taken away, but this banning and kicking for their fun doesnt seem fair.

|uK|Shiva
01-01-2012, 06:01 PM
I see one more post like this .. and I will take admin away. SAM has made it pretty clear, but admin job is that of responsibility. If you cannot handle it, then step aside. Thanks JD for posting this.

|uK|B|aZe//.
01-01-2012, 06:42 PM
their fun? i dont see anywhere where i kicked you i simply stated to you i dont care for anything you say to me because all i ever get from you is provocative sentences, that is why i said i wont pay attention to anything you said.

to reply to kenneth crying about having more moderators for your own good and saying they admin abuse on the first day within hours of them getting it is dumb when none of them had even been given admin yet, so you might want to change your definition of "fun" and accusing admins of abusing it when they didnt have any privileges in the first place.

lastly if someones going to provoke me il just be a dick back its as simple as that, if you cant hold a normal conversation with me dont expect me to be nice back

JD
01-01-2012, 06:54 PM
blaze ill be honest, ive been a dick to you before, but seriously it got boring so now i have been respectful recently until you and sw pissed me off..... i played a 1v1 with you for fun (which i know i was gna lose) to show like move on from the past and forget about what happened. I then asked you without being rude at all to teach him to use his admin properly. Silverwing has abused his admin many times before, everyone knows this. The responsible thing you should have done was just say ok, and asked sw why he did that..... ur saying you dont kick people from ts for your fun? funny how i hear you laughing everytime after people get kicked?

JD
01-01-2012, 06:56 PM
i dont know how i was provoking you at all in the message where i asked you to teach sw to use his admin properly. :S

|uK|Anthrax
01-01-2012, 07:28 PM
Close ?

terminator
01-01-2012, 08:20 PM
Why closing when people actually didn't even discuss the problem yet. I am on JD's side. Too much of admin abuse and we users can't do nothing much but to sit and watch. I'm glad that SAM and Shiva finally turned into ears to listen about it. Rare reasonable admins :)
Personally i don't care much if someone kicks me for fun. But if it goes repeatedly or it turns into a longtime ban then this certainly AIN'T fun.

|uK|Anthrax
01-01-2012, 08:36 PM
Why closing when people actually didn't even discuss the problem yet. I am on JD's side. Too much of admin abuse and we users can't do nothing much but to sit and watch. I'm glad that SAM and Shiva finally turned into ears to listen about it. Rare reasonable admins :)
Personally i don't care much if someone kicks me for fun. But if it goes repeatedly or it turns into a longtime ban then this certainly AIN'T fun.

the problem was already resolved... this friction does not lead anywhere.

|uK|B|aZe//.
01-01-2012, 08:46 PM
blaze ill be honest, ive been a dick to you before, but seriously it got boring so now i have been respectful recently until you and sw pissed me off..... i played a 1v1 with you for fun (which i know i was gna lose) to show like move on from the past and forget about what happened. I then asked you without being rude at all to teach him to use his admin properly. Silverwing has abused his admin many times before, everyone knows this. The responsible thing you should have done was just say ok, and asked sw why he did that..... ur saying you dont kick people from ts for your fun? funny how i hear you laughing everytime after people get kicked?

lol im not even gonna go there you 1v1'd me because you wanted to beat me and trash talk the only reason we 1v1'd was because you were throwing your weight around on the server and i told you that if you wanted a 1v1 play someone thats better then you not someone thats lesser skilled, thats when you ego tripped and started asking me what mod and why not lgi and all your usual bs. after i beat you and showed you how bad you really were at UT you decided to harass me in ts, i ignored you and you stopped after an hour or so of trying to aggravate me.

lets just get one thing straight termi no one has kicked you from anywhere apart from me for that one time any other time you get kicked is because of your jokes with moko and she kicks you. any other times anyone gets kicked on ts is because its while everyones messing around and they laugh it off. i dont know what happened with sw or kenneth and i dont want to know from someone like you who decides to come onto the teamspeak server and provoke me into saying dumb shit to you when im in my own room minding my own business and yet you still decide to come down.

its a bit late to be "respectful" to me cos ive lost all empathy to even talk to you or acknowledge anything you say

|uK|MiniWick
01-01-2012, 08:48 PM
dont remove my bt admin !!!

but what was he doing with 8000 ru ? :S

JD
01-01-2012, 09:09 PM
mini he was gna neutron twice i believe, and blaze i came down to ur channel and said "blaze arent you gna at least say good game? good game, happy new years" i wish i could prove that to you, but i did that and left because i was going and out i can swear on my life on this if that counts for anything. blaze think for a second why would i 1v1 you in NW DM? i dont play it and i know you play nw..... u play deck...... like cmon i was laughing about that match the whole time ask anyone who was in ts..... i would have liked to play lgi correct but i still played the mod you selected just because it was supposed to be a fun match...... you get too defensive when someone says something against you blaze, when all you need to do is apologize and move on.

JD
01-01-2012, 09:12 PM
i also believe i didnt come down and stay there for an hour because seriously an hour? say something a little more realistic...... i wouldnt just sit there by myself for an hour when there is 10 ppl in the main channel would i?

SAM
01-01-2012, 09:15 PM
It's not too late anything. He fucked up, he apologised so shut up and give him a chance. Stop judging him and using previous shit as prejudice when you make a decision. If you can't handle admin then drop your responsiblities. Simple.

|uK|Shiva
01-01-2012, 09:21 PM
Also, JD if kenneth has an issue with SW kicking him, let him post about it. I dont like the fact that you are using something that happened with kenneth, to start shit with SW and Blaze. If kenneth had an issue with it, he would have posted something about it.

SAM
01-01-2012, 09:23 PM
Agreed but at the same time, even for jokes it's not really cool. Kenneth seems like he needs to grow a pair and post lol

|uK|chiseller
01-01-2012, 09:28 PM
Seriously? Fuck off with your dramas.
Write it into your diary but shut the fuck up for once.

Cool, my 500th post.

JD
01-01-2012, 09:29 PM
the reason why i posted was because i took screen shots, and kenneth's pc crashed. I did not mean to start shit or anything to be honest shiva, but it seems i have based on how blaze and silverwing acting during the pug 8-).... my apologies for that. I also posted because to be honest kinda tired by how some people continue to act like "e-thugs" and cannot grow up. shiva i believe this was the smartest way to handle it because after telling sw and blaze, they both started their usual antics and started saying "cry more" or "umad" blah blah blah, but still my apologies.

Moskva
01-01-2012, 11:45 PM
mouse messed :p
I wanted to dislike termi's post :p

|uK|kenneth
01-02-2012, 04:37 AM
Also, JD if kenneth has an issue with SW kicking him, let him post about it. I dont like the fact that you are using something that happened with kenneth, to start shit with SW and Blaze. If kenneth had an issue with it, he would have posted something about it.

shiva,SAM i was gonna post something but when i came back to the server and my ut crashed so i had not the time to take ss cause it crashed and i know you dont believe ppl with only words.
so to come back to sw yeah shiva i have an issue with SW its simple he kicked me for a "joke" but if i got 8000 ru then i can not call it a joke and sw stop saying u mad? cause you know i was mad you would be mad to if i would do that on you (and yes i was gonna neutron twice)

|uK|Grimreaper
01-02-2012, 05:10 AM
gays also no more admin abuse on TS especially for the guys that are NOT UK!

Skarn
01-02-2012, 07:43 AM
lol grim quote himself

Dikhan
01-02-2012, 11:18 AM
GOOD

http://revistac4.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/bb-decepcionado-2.jpg

|uK|MiniWick
01-02-2012, 02:27 PM
JD , man I don't have anything on you really, to me it's just a silly game where people cry and bitch over " web drama ? " But anywase, don't bitch at blaze and Sw about anything that happened periode then when the bigger people ( Shiva and Scarface ) come and post then you suck up , if you realllyy didn't want to back up kenneth and let him clean up his job, you would have sent the pic's to him . Simple as that ... I just find you found a reason to bitch on the forums and stuff ,

just what I think tho . Again , im not starting something just saying what I'm seeing .

JD
01-02-2012, 03:14 PM
miniwick, im not sucking up to anyone..... this is about how i feel people in uA have been treated by these two. Do you expect me to just watch them two do this? i havent been bitching at anyone recently i stop that a while ago after shiva warned me once, and i think blaze did too. You are asking me to send these pictures to kenneth but miniwick there was just one offence against kenneth, there were also offences against me correct? blaze not giving a shit or silverwing involving uA. To me that shows how they have been treating uA. Try to look at the big picture miniwick. im not crying or anything its just these two act like they are the shit because of their admin. They have been using it in a childish way. And i know for a face a lot of people are tired of it. anyways i think this thread should be closed. Main message has already been said no point flaming...

|uK|B|aZe//.
01-02-2012, 04:20 PM
rofl what have i done against uA that generalises me in ths group? stop bringing me into every single one of your posts for once and i might actually not reply or be "defensive" back.

like i said if you want my help it works both ways dont expect to just take take take and not give anything back but giving me shit about every little thing that happens with you.

its pretty clear if you were gone again there wouldnt be any "drama" and since you've been back its been nothing but "blaze you suck" "shiva you suck" "sw you suck" to other people "im better then you" to me "i beat you in a pug" like i actually give a fuck if you won a pug against a below par team that i was in. your like some pathetic kid following me shiva and sw around trying to fit in, just try to be yourself for once instead of trying to make yourself look like someone whos supposed to be the best or some shit and people might actually take you seriously, including me.

terminator
01-02-2012, 04:20 PM
I don't know, i never saw any apology SAM but correct me if i'm wrong. Also Blaze if u were reffering to me coming to your room or sth? no. I never came to interrupt you while doing sth, and no u never kicked me! ; ) Getting kicked for fun, i don't care. As i said in my post, as long i'm not being kicked too many times i'm ok with that. With longtime ban (for fun) i am NOT ok.

JD
01-02-2012, 04:28 PM
blaze i havent trolled any of you for a while, you do know that...... me saying i beat you in a pug is just me saying i beat you in a pug... i actually like playing against you, makes it fun cause its fun killing you.... also ask shiva the last time i trolled him, it has been prob a couple of months you know why? because i have barely played ut since i came back..... i am putting you into that group blaze because, it isnt a coincidence you keep trolling me grim mal kenneth.... there is no reason to troll them three......... just for the record i havent said anything about you saying i beat you in the 1v1 JD ur garbage blah blah blah... cause i dont care about that...... do i disrespect you when i say blaze i beat you in the pug? you have been full of disrespect blaze even in ur post above, you call everyone pathetic......

|uK|B|aZe//.
01-02-2012, 04:32 PM
i called you pathetic you might wanna learn to read

and me saying stuff to kenneth or mal is because they cant seem to hold anything in when their playing against me, the only time i talk is when someones saying something directed at me and i will reply.

with grim? its not trolling were "tighter" then you think if thats the right word to use idk

|uK|MiniWick
01-02-2012, 06:42 PM
I thought every one was "nice" with one another, every time I went in TS it was always joking around with kenneth making fun of Grim and well Mal can be pretty funny . Did I miss something ??

JD
01-02-2012, 06:45 PM
blaze u say the same shit to everyone, and now i dont get what your problem is, i dont know if i should report again but jeez man you dont stop trolling do you seriously ur annoying, i dont get why u troll while someone else is pugging 8-) sam please look at all logs of the pug server if you want from like 5:45 - 6:45 pm today and you will see what i mean.... or ask keith convict pretty much everyone who was in ts about what happened.... tell ur younger brother to grow up....

JD
01-02-2012, 06:49 PM
<@Rays> doit
<@RSA|B|aZe> hes pugging [SiN]Dewsick-` feel free to annoy him in the servres
<@Rays> doit
<@RSA|B|aZe> *lol*
<+Kyu-> omg really
<+Kyu-> wow
<+[SiN]Dewsick-`> .server

^^ speaks for itself

|uK|B|aZe//.
01-02-2012, 06:58 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lub3jcLsJ21qmzhdg.gif

might wanna post the whole irc log to show why i said that instead of highlighting ONE thing i said

JD
01-02-2012, 07:06 PM
blaze im not gna start a childish war, im just gna say this again.... you are annoying, get a life, and grow up.... this itself and me replying is all childish so have fun bud. post the log, you should have it too correct?

Shotman
01-02-2012, 07:12 PM
Cant we all be friends?

meow!

|uK|Anthrax
01-02-2012, 07:22 PM
Cant we all be friends?

meow!

nuff said !

|uK|B|aZe//.
01-02-2012, 07:24 PM
okay i just went and copied the log have fun reading how much "respect" jd shows people that he doesnt even know

http://pastebin.com/fXujgKDD

Cant we all be friends?

meow!

lol with JD are you kidding me?

JD
01-02-2012, 07:41 PM
i wish i could highlight it for you, but ill just put it brief. I pugged against blaze he won, i came back joined the next pug me street were captains he was afk i said reset, but admins (blaze) again didnt listen. Rail then comes and starts acting like an idiot in where he says 157.[22:37] <+RAIL[choc]GDS`RIPUT> do you shits massage street's balls while you sick his dick too?... i say, ur awesome u talk shit on the internet.... instead of staying quiet blaze comes and says rail u made me laugh so hard. i then say blaze u want respect but look at what u do 8-) and i say dont troll me while im playing this time (which he didnt listen to as you can see from my other post). Then this dewstick comes and asks if i was dropped as a baby? i dont get how many of these idiots there are on ut, but blaze ur log shows the opposite of what you think.... you just showed why people think you are an ass hole who just talks on the internet. Any arguement you make to this is just gna be defensive and stupid. You contradict urself so hard here its not even funny. Thank you for posting a log that shows why you dont deserve ur admin :) You have a few UK ADMINS AND ONLY UK joining in here rays dark..... shiva and sam please evaluate ur admins and please read the log. thanks, and blaze GG

Krikor
01-02-2012, 08:02 PM
not gonna argue this. Just gonna say that i DIDNT reset it because it was obvious street wasnt afk, he just switched channel when he was selected as captain, if he doesnt want to captain then just say it, or just let the bot kick you aka me

SilverWing
01-02-2012, 08:08 PM
if u dont like us y join our servers?...

this an 18+ game... cant handle trolls ...then fuck off...

you always trolled everyone and now that everyone trolls u just complain and go to admin and suck their dick... if u cant handle it then leave...

y should i stop trolling u after u been trolling me for past few years... cant handle then ignore it...

|uK|B|aZe//.
01-02-2012, 08:24 PM
lol jd i didnt listen?

i was afk, im sorry i cant be there to oversee 2mins where someone was actually faking afk cos he didnt want to captain

theres nothing to evaluate here JD im the clanleader good luck having me stripped of admin with your petty squabbles with other people which i can only laugh at because they really do get under your skin and somehow its turned on me because i was laughing at something i found fucking hilarious.

whatever goes around comes around JD just remember that

Moko
01-02-2012, 09:18 PM
Ftlog, Comon, can we just all knock it off?
I think if you guys keep this up I will have a nervous breakdown. lol

|uK|Rays
01-02-2012, 09:57 PM
That was pretty entertaining for awhile, at least until my company arrived for the bball game, too bad JD had to pug and couldn't start talking about how he can benchpress more than everyone on the channel too. I've got another half to watch now, go Thundah!

|uK|B|aZe//.
01-02-2012, 10:18 PM
That was pretty entertaining for awhile, at least until my company arrived for the bball game, too bad JD had to pug and couldn't start talking about how he can benchpress more than everyone on the channel too. I've got another half to watch now, go Thundah!

thanks even though all i did was laugh ahah

JD
01-02-2012, 10:49 PM
First of sorry krikor, i didnt mean to pull u into that, i meant blaze dark rays....

all these kids are soo sad -_- sw i troll u ? i wish other ppl would actually say how you are one of the most hated people in this community but still beside the face, im not sucking up to anyone im doing exactly what shiva said ...... termi was right, you admins mess up but will never admit you messed up and apologize. Very rare to find these type of admins i suppose. Rays why get involved? Im very curious why you said anything to be honest. Before u got into uK you didnt say anything all of a sudden u start talking, what a surprise.... street actually changed channel right after the pug cause as he even said he went washroom.... are you guys too handicapped to read? whats funny is that in all of this i havent trolled any of you, you guys should learn from example seriously.... kids need to get a life.... blaze, sw you two are small lil people in the world.... just remember that (Y) hopefully that will give you a reality check, you can continue acting like ur the shit on the internet because you personally dont know anyone you talk to which is sad. im sure if any of you talked like this to anyone in real life ud all get ur asses kicked which is the funniest thing i think. anyways blaze u havent said anything to defend my previous post meaning u reread it and saw i was right, once again GG o and silverwing the whole community knows how bad you suck blazes dick (Y) if you were smart at all you would have noticed im not trolling and im only doing what shiva said to do..... too bad your too much of an idiot 8-)

JD
01-02-2012, 11:02 PM
sam please delete my forum account, cant deal with these idiots/ kids............

|uK|Rays
01-02-2012, 11:19 PM
Yeah I have fallen a pretty long ways I guess, I might just kill myself for having a supposedly terrible e-personality. You throw yourself into these irc wars against Blaze, Dew, SW or others a lot when I'm around, who knows why, I'm just that lucky maybe. I was just there JD, online wasting some time before game time, don't think I care that much about you or your beef with Blaze and SW.

SilverWing
01-02-2012, 11:55 PM
“all these kids are soo sad -_- sw i troll u ? i wish other ppl would actually say how you are one of the most hated people in this community but still beside the face, im not sucking up to anyone im doing exactly what shiva said ...... “

1) u always always have trolled me, u think ur all good and shit but ur really not... and u know it. U win one game and u think ur the shit and then troll them, and thats what u did when u beat me. But now that im owning ur ass and u know im better then u run and hide when i troll u. Everyone knows ur biggest troll here. You say people hate me yet they come to TS and say hi and have a lil conversation. Im guessing the people that hate me are people in uA because they follow u around like bitches and agree to what everything u say (ohhh shit SW brought uA into this). Im kool with some uA people like Grim and Klutz but some of u guys just talk shit about us too and when we talk shit about u guys, u guys just go running to an admin and cry. You tell them to ban us for trolling u but when u troll us and we ban u for it its admin abuse. Get really, it’s a game.|uK| and uA r clan and we can talk about how better the other clan is. Oh wait you guys cant say that because ur to pussy to play us in a scrim unless we play our non top 5. GG u guys suck.

“whats funny is that in all of this i havent trolled any of you, you guys should learn from example seriously.... kids need to get a life.... blaze, sw you two are small lil people in the world.... just remember that (Y) hopefully that will give you a reality check, you can continue acting like ur the shit on the internet because you personally dont know anyone you talk to which is sad. im sure if any of you talked like this to anyone in real life ud all get ur asses kicked which is the funniest thing i think.”

2) You havnt trolled anyone? Every pug that u win u come back on irc and troll the losing team and that’s exactly what we do to u when u lose. Yeah we r small people but in this community we r something because unlike u JD we do things for the community and set up pugs and matches ( and no SAM and Shiva don’t run the Pugs and Tournaments, Blaze and me do). Im going to get my ass kicked? Your funny, I act like this is in real life when people act stupid and I cuss them off and I have never gotten my ass kicked.

“silverwing the whole community knows how bad you suck blazes dick (Y) if you were smart at all you would have noticed im not trolling and im only doing what shiva said to do..... too bad your too much of an idiot 8-)”

3) I suck on Blazes dick? Wow JD is that ur reason for everything? And you would obviously thumbs up that comment because u love gay porn. But anyways enough of JD and his taste for men. I know how to run my life and I don’t need Blaze to come tell me what to do or defend me. I dont think this post is to Troll. Its a post to show how much of pussy you r when others troll u and u cant handle it. Plz cry me a river. Y u so mad? >:’(

|uK|MiniWick
01-03-2012, 12:04 AM
sam please delete my forum account, cant deal with these idiots/ kids............

just dont come on the forums...jeeez

Gravity
01-03-2012, 12:34 AM
C'mon Guys If You all Continue Like This, This never Gonna End. :(

Just STFU <3 (:

JD
01-03-2012, 03:01 AM
sw if you read correctly i said i am not trolling you even while this is going on :) good game to you aswell :) silverwing if you talked to me like this in real life i can assure you, you would get ur ass kicked, one thing to say another to prove silverwing..... u saying it makes it less truthful :) do you see me using any derogatory words? and am i gay i swear in a post above mine you mentioned something correct? you are small people, you dont know how to talk and argue, every other sentence you write gets worse and worse. Start speaking proper english, my advice to you (Y)
btw why you calling uA pussies? unlike you we have a life silverwing we have maybe 9 active members and even then several are busy with their lives..... silverwing keep going please you show how much of an idiot you are..... ill teach you english ok :) i am not trolling you <---- present, I was not trolling you <------ past..... know the difference?? Me saying "in all of this", that means in this current situation i havent trolled but you guys continue to..... i wonder if you will be able to even understand this 8-)
you think people like you hahahahaha o man hilarious haha.... btw im still not trolling just trying to make you understand you are wrong in this :)

Rays read the log, i didnt throw myself into anything i was just pugging minding my own business and blaze, dark, and dew wouldnt shut up .... please feel free to read the logs :)

|uK|Rays
01-03-2012, 03:39 AM
lol A^3 always gets people with that soccer crack, hilarious. I read the log and it really isn't anything new, the same arguing between you and Blaze is what always gets the ball rolling. Convict put it best:

[22:46] <+Convict> i love when jd and blaze are together
[22:46] <+Convict> like a disfunctional family
[22:47] <+Convict> lol no matter what one of you says the other one always has something to say lol
[22:48] <@Rays> basically

|uK|Anthrax
01-03-2012, 07:46 AM
predict....the end of the discussion in 21/12/2012 gg!

A^3
01-03-2012, 10:11 AM
I told you the thunder suck Pinky. They were lucky last time. I like messing with blaze and other fans of soccer. It's just not a popular sport in America. Rugby aswell. It's full of small little men. They would not last in Real American Football.

SogeKing
01-03-2012, 12:18 PM
There is a reason the Mavs are world champs, if we get Dwight Howard you better believe no one would stop us! 8)
US football players would smack the shit out of those rugby players for sure...just imagine them trying to stop D. Ware hahaha

|uK|Melted_Ice
01-03-2012, 12:28 PM
lol

|uK|B|aZe//.
01-03-2012, 12:43 PM
your right shiva did tell you to post any problems and to not annoy us but guess what you did the first week you were back?...... he didnt tell you to cry in public might want to address that. you dont talk shit over the internet? its like dewsick told you last night you do it without even knowing it, you saying " if you said that to my face i can assure you, you would get your ass kicked " is talking shit over the internet including anything else that comes out of your dumb brain, so please get fucked and stop contradiciting yourself il gladly remove your account bye.

|uK|Rays
01-03-2012, 01:21 PM
We are even now, 1 win vs Mavs and one loss. Everyone has lost at least one now, we will get you back Hector and A^3!

|uK|B|aZe//.
01-03-2012, 02:55 PM
THUNDERS OWN!!!

Moskva
01-03-2012, 03:35 PM
watch out for Minnesota apes, after that win over San Antonio, they will be rampant rabbits, just watch it

JD
01-03-2012, 03:51 PM
blaze i never said if you said this to me in person id knock you out, i dont think im talking shit its more trying to teach you to watch what you say on the internet :) i said if you said this to any person they would knock you out :) and dew is a fag for getting in this..... he talks shit and i said get a life but somehow im talking shit back correct :) read the logs blaze GG, btw you see how everyone is trying to change the topic.... follow along blaze ! ALL ABOUT RAPTORSSSS!!!!

|uK|chiseller
01-03-2012, 04:08 PM
There's only one good player playing for Thunder's, you all know him.
BTW Rays, it's been a while and I'm kinda out of the loop. Which ukulele would you suggest again? I'd like something more expensive this time. A ukulele that actually sounds like an ukulele would be awesome. Drop me some names.

|uK|Rays
01-03-2012, 05:16 PM
How much are you trying to spend? PM me about it or get on irc.

|uK|B|aZe//.
01-03-2012, 05:23 PM
THUNDERS FTW

p.s. its clear when JD shit talks its not shit talking its pointing out to us that were doing it but hes not, on another note who did you cry to, to get unbanned? ololol

|uK|chiseller
01-03-2012, 06:46 PM
How much are you trying to spend? PM me about it or get on irc.
200 swiss francs
that's roughly 220 mexican dollars

OMW to IRC!

JD
01-03-2012, 08:47 PM
i asked shiva to unban me why? and look blaze you actually made a post that did not troll at all, please post a msg (recently) where i am initially the one who starts talking shit :), and show me where i am talking shit recently like during this arguement.

Coll@
01-03-2012, 09:29 PM
And I forgot to say.. I love tits and IceCream

Keith
01-04-2012, 06:20 AM
I think Convict said everything : this conversation will never end

|uK|Cube
01-04-2012, 06:34 AM
http://img848.imageshack.us/img848/2013/turtle.png

|uK|B|aZe//.
01-04-2012, 03:57 PM
i asked shiva to unban me why? and look blaze you actually made a post that did not troll at all, please post a msg (recently) where i am initially the one who starts talking shit :), and show me where i am talking shit recently like during this arguement.

funny how you did that when you requested your account to be removed. go away already maybe?

im done talking to you stop talking to me on ts/irc/forums etc

|uK|She-Hunter
01-04-2012, 07:16 PM
ALL i can say is someone needs a Hug

mostro
01-04-2012, 10:33 PM
can be me?

hahahahaha

HIGH+CAMILO
01-05-2012, 05:21 AM
ME ME ME ME ME!!! :p

mostro
01-05-2012, 08:23 AM
pick a number my friend, i'm first

|uK|Anthrax
01-05-2012, 11:40 AM
hahahaha mostro safadinho !

mostro
01-05-2012, 12:16 PM
hahahaha mostro safadinho !

me?... no way pal!!! but if it is about free hugs, well you have nothing to lose!!! hahaha

wazzap man

|uK|Anthrax
01-05-2012, 04:00 PM
hahahaha rly rly !

|uK|Grimreaper
01-06-2012, 03:33 AM
EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP
and im getting the hug from honey <3

TDNConvict
01-06-2012, 10:50 AM
I will try to keep it short - blaze is a good admin he has helped keep the server clean numerous times against cheaters that have come in trying to ruin the server - i'm not going to get into the JD and Blaze drama because its mostly personal between the two of them now

The one thing I can say however is that Silverwing is just an aweful admin - he has tried to ban me numerous times for things that he does himself with immunity. I don't have the time or care enough to make nice screen shots and diagrams like JD so I guess you will just have to take me at my word for the banning me part - This is at least the third retarded thing SW has done with his admin. 1. banning me for no reason under the overall premise of "camping" something he does himself more than I ever do 2. making changes to the mod mid season changing neutron/emp timing etc 3. kicking kenneth for the lolz?

I'm not going dwell on it for long because even with SW being a pile of dogshit for an admin siege still runs very clean - cleaner than any mod I have ever played. There is a lot of admins around which seems to work pretty well as checks and balances.

SW i'm not going to troll you constantly - i'd much rather put my energy into owning on the server - I hope you can learn to be a better admin so I don't ever have to waste my time like this again

SilverWing
01-06-2012, 03:29 PM
if that ur reason then ur an idoit

ur first thing for camping... u were camping and u got banned for it and it wasnt me who cared about it but everyone else on my team that was telling me u were camping like an idiot on top of the hill on Black River . i dont camp... if i do camp its for 2 shots up top and thats it...and that allowed, i dont go shoting 10 bullets at people that arn't even shoting a me and then call it defending. Go read the thread on camping

changing siege mid season was for the better of the game... how does that make me a bad admin. People come to me to change and make it better. This is siege and if there is an issue it get fixed. If your the only person that had a problem with then fuck off and dont play mlsg or siege altogether.

Yeah i kicked kenneth for lol but he knows that and i said srry...

JD
01-06-2012, 07:20 PM
mature way to deal with it blaze :) i havent talked shit go reread my posts and you will see i have not used any derogatory that infer shit talking at all :)

Moko
01-06-2012, 08:50 PM
This topic should have been locked about nine pages ago. lol

|uK|DeathHunter
01-07-2012, 07:24 PM
I know its not like what i say is going to matter that much but... admins need to respect all other players and disragard any feelings they have against or for any player. That way you can make sure things are judged fairly and appropriately.

I hope the admins will take the time to listen to my words.

P.S. No special treatment for any player. ( this saying ofcourse we need rank in the clan setting.)

sketchturner
01-09-2012, 01:20 AM
I will try to keep it short - blaze is a good admin he has helped keep the server clean numerous times against cheaters that have come in trying to ruin the server...

Can I appeal to that!!! :D?

Well, new year, new life, so, I love Blaze now, :D

sketchturner
01-09-2012, 01:22 AM
I D K Shane but I think he is a good person :D

|uK|MiniWick
01-09-2012, 07:57 PM
what does MLSG have to do with admining.?