PDA

View Full Version : Fabs and the SuperContainer.

ChanClan
01-07-2012, 09:07 PM
Fabs put a supercontainer in the Red team's supplier...
Until otherwise forgiven: 200 Match ban.

http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g457/ChanClan66/UK%20BanShots/FABSSCinSupplier-1.jpg

|uK|Grimreaper
01-07-2012, 09:13 PM
was the sc in his own sup or enemy sup ?

ChanClan
01-07-2012, 09:15 PM
Enemy supplier, does that matter? it was a killer tactic too.

|uK|Anthrax
01-07-2012, 09:31 PM
This is forbidden ?

is a great tatic !

Krikor
01-07-2012, 10:21 PM
idk if that deserves bans... ill let it to blaze, AND ive seen it b4 from the sameguy

btw its not hard to telefrag it, is it? *:x

mostro
01-07-2012, 10:57 PM
idk if that deserves bans... ill let it to blaze, AND ive seen it b4 from the sameguy

btw its not hard to telefrag it, is it? *:x

how in the world you can do that?... i've tried a couple of times and it was just a lot of fun for the rest!!!

|uK|Grimreaper
01-08-2012, 08:31 AM
well i did it a few times and its a good tactic lol

Keith
01-08-2012, 09:25 AM
Yeah, a gay tactic indeed

|uK|B|aZe//.
01-08-2012, 10:04 AM
ban worthy nice spot

ChanClan
01-08-2012, 05:37 PM
ban worthy nice spot

Still not sure if it should be Bannable... maybe GLITCHED like he did, but a regular could have been destroyed pretty quick with the whole team on it, unless their was a siege underway, which there was... So cudos on the tactic but needs to be discussed.

Neff
01-08-2012, 05:45 PM
ban worthy nice spot

Siege - Noun - A military operation in which enemy forces surround a town or building, cutting off supplies, with the aim of compelling the surrender,

Change the name if you're going to change the game; making it against the rules to implement "Siege" tactics while playing "Siege" is stupid in my opinion. Cutting off the other teams supplies has always been an effective method for taking control and ending the game and is "Siege" by definition.

Also, if you want the new players to really learn how to use a supplier properly, take away their incentive to sit in it too long by allowing spamming again; it's getting annoying watching it turn into a rest stop.

|uK|Grimreaper
01-09-2012, 11:01 AM
no blaze not ban worthy u can kill it easy but it buys u time to nuke or something

TDNConvict
01-09-2012, 11:15 AM
i have to agree its not ban worthy - if anything tele fragging sc in a map like clarion deserves more of a ban than building sc in enemy supplier..

Keith
01-09-2012, 12:17 PM
Lol, you rather run around with enforcers or trying to chainsaw it for 30 mins (or more)?

ChanClan
01-09-2012, 09:14 PM
GOOD point... I was still not sure about this ban, but now I am sure. Locking up the supplier is an UN-Fair adavantage. Kind of like the Trade Embargo's in Columbia. Bad form.

Neff
01-10-2012, 12:44 AM
I wouldn't call it an unfair advantage as both sides have the ability to build one and build a tele inside one to destroy it.

Also, Blocking off the enemies supply lines is the very definition of SIEGE. Since |uK|'s bascially in charge of the future of the gametype they should change the name of the supplier to "Safe Zone," and the gametype to something to match how lame not being able to truly Siege is, "Core Killers."

|uK|chiseller
01-10-2012, 01:39 AM
If that's ban worthy you might as well ban ppl for sup spamming, for making invisible super cons, for telefragging them, for blocking a base with them etc. etc.
By the time someone makes a sc in a supplier, the other team schould've enough RU to telefrag it. So, it's pretty pointless to do unless you play against retarded players.

Moskva
01-10-2012, 02:23 AM
hf trying to win by blocking my sup while I nuke your core neff

Neff
01-10-2012, 02:59 AM
I never said it wins the game but obviously a team struggling to get supplies is more likely struggle to get resources to the point they're overtaken, thus "Siege."

As far as the argument (I mean cries) that supplier spamming requires no skill - It's Siege not Dm, not everyone cares which invidivual is the best, it's a team game, and a well placed defense can stop even the best players in their tracks anyway.

Moskva
01-10-2012, 03:47 AM
theres things like EMP which is siege too without being gay :p, and its cheaper than a sc! ;)

|uK|Rays
01-10-2012, 07:01 AM
If that's ban worthy you might as well ban ppl for sup spamming, for making invisible super cons, for telefragging them, for blocking a base with them etc. etc.
By the time someone makes a sc in a supplier, the other team schould've enough RU to telefrag it. So, it's pretty pointless to do unless you play against retarded players.

Basically this. It's a public and people are going to play their own way. Nobody is forced to go for the core, or make mines, upgrade stuff, etc. Losing sucks I know but you can't control how someone else plays, so just do what grim does and call them retarded over and over until they hate you enough to leave! :p

|uK|chiseller
01-10-2012, 07:24 AM
I wouldn't mind a stricter policy to be honest. Though, that would empty the server pretty fast :p

|uK|B|aZe//.
01-10-2012, 01:52 PM
theres being an outright moron which deserves a ban and theres "siegeing" which is how it should be

ChanClan
01-10-2012, 03:10 PM
I agree with |uK|Blaze//. and it was a server full of retards that day... but.... so it's a toss up, and blaze decide's in a TIE. However... it does show his skill, to be able to sneak into the base (invisible) and make one there.. (LOL) ....