PDA

View Full Version : A Quick Question ...

utbusta
01-19-2012, 09:21 PM
I seen the application to attempt to join UK however, my question is, what do you look for in a member or what are some things you consider?

Actually another question lol

I think that I posted twice before/recently, one was my introduction and next was a technical question regarding my mouse setup and keybinds perhaps? What happened to my posts :( ?

Thanks

Busta!

utbusta
01-19-2012, 09:23 PM
I just found my old posts lOl, actually I finally found my profile wth :) thanks though

How do I add a signature ?

|uK|B|aZe//.
01-20-2012, 01:59 PM
user cp settings signature

Moko
01-20-2012, 02:14 PM
Bustaaaaaaaa

User CP (button next to Home)>My Settings>My Profile>Edit My Signature

utbusta
01-20-2012, 03:06 PM
Thanks!

Feralidragon
01-20-2012, 06:53 PM
I seen the application to attempt to join UK however, my question is, what do you look for in a member or what are some things you consider?
I am not in uK, but I think they expect the following in new members:
- Faithful towards the clan (meaning don't make uK your "temporary base", this is a clan to stay and respect or don't even bother to join)
- "Some" skill I think in one of the uK's servers available gametypes (Siege, Insta or Normal Weapons)
- Good attitude (don't be an ass, won't lead you anywhere)
- Fair player (no cheating nor laming)
- And during a 2 months period you will be someone's bitch from what I have heard (don't worry you will have your own later on new recruits) :p

Don't take this as official btw, like I said I am not in uK but I "think" this is what they expect from new players (except the last one obviously, which was a joke lol).