PDA

View Full Version : [R]^ leave MLSG we are out

[R]^Osyris
02-15-2012, 04:06 PM
Im tired to attak of my clan everytime im see, im know sometimes u have reason, but anothers not, the point now is R everytime stak the games, and make cheats, but not is all true... sometimes is the abot remember we have a lot of members and are more active now than uk, im see too many abuse`s to my clan, and fault of some specs and alliances of ts, we dont say nothing is ok we know sometimes is imposible to fix that, but when u kick our players when they are making strategies, when have translocator and warhead, any do nothing?, u do the same with ex member psico, because im spec and im was there....Now u ban ChopdraIn for 300 matches because he join the server? and he stak teams?, im see SW, Grimp, Blaze, honey bee, [R]^Terminator vs [R]^Mario, [R]^Gladiator, then join Chop Drain... im see a good team for red and blue side...http://img38.imagefra.me/i52f/yojw_5bb_u0.jpg

And what about this ss, all of ts are on blue team, look the kills and the names, now u can see alliance ts and staked game, any R on blue or red, but u dont kick or try to balance the teams, beacause all are friends of ts....

http://img38.imagefra.me/i52f/yojw_597_u0.jpg

So the rules are only for [R]^ I guess, and is sad, because when some member fail im support the ban and aprove when we fail... One day Grimp ban from ts another players from my clan for some problem on combogib, and sovvie was there and she say was unfair, abuse admin....

So im know good admins of this clan, and im trusth of him... but im tired to see how u do not respect our clan, we are aut of u TS, siegepug and tournament, maybe would be join again when u respect us and trusth we dont make alliances everytime maybe fail sometimes but not is true is all time, what do u do when Grimp or another players tell u where us are with warhead?

and this problem is just for (some) ex -ua- members

NOTE: Convict, frezee, we know u speak english we dont have problem if u play there or still on ts uk, but latinos leave... ts is ipug, i post it on general forums, and the pass is on private, cya.

please sam do something abut this.

|uK|Shiva
02-15-2012, 04:24 PM
First off... uK has nothing but respect for R. We like your members and we like playing with them. Not one... but all of them.

Secondly... can blue team explain why they were team stacking? Or else imma hand out bans personally.

Moko
02-15-2012, 04:40 PM
Osyris, Check PMs.

|uK|Grimreaper
02-15-2012, 05:07 PM
what do you mean when i banned ppl from combo?
i havent played combo in a long time lol

and about the second picture there were other players to in the red team but they left all of a sudden..

|uK|kenneth
02-15-2012, 05:10 PM
First off... uK has nothing but respect for R. We like your members and we like playing with them. Not one... but all of them.

Secondly... can blue team explain why they were team stacking? Or else imma hand out bans personally.

wow this is hilarious but ok
first of all on that ss from kanjar here are only 4 people on blue that are in ts and (good) evelmage is a nub so...
second thing you took the ss too early more people joined this game so...

|uK|Rays
02-15-2012, 06:30 PM
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lf55zudtzM1qg6mgio1_500.jpg

SAM
02-15-2012, 06:51 PM
I agree with Shiva...Osy, why didn't you talk with me about this?

Neff
02-15-2012, 09:02 PM
I find it hilarious that Grim informs and warns people through in game text whilist in spec, Didn't know he does it on Ts too.

SilverWing
02-15-2012, 10:17 PM
one the first screen shot i came on spec and join right when somone left... i have a demo if u want it

and also on that screen shot cd was in spec and spots on red were open and he didnt join and right when blue team had a spot open he joined right away

we have warned R about this and i have seen many games where R has been in one team but never got banned because i didnt have proof of u guys switching teams.

[R]^Osyris
02-15-2012, 10:21 PM
what do you mean when i banned ppl from combo?
i havent played combo in a long time lol

and about the second picture there were other players to in the red team but they left all of a sudden..

u ban him from ts man, and was for a problem in server combo...

[R]^Osyris
02-15-2012, 10:29 PM
one the first screen shot i came on spec and join right when somone left... i have a demo if u want it

and also on that screen shot cd was in spec and spots on red were open and he didnt join and right when blue team had a spot open he joined right away

we have warned R about this and i have seen many games where R has been in one team but never got banned because i didnt have proof of u guys switching teams.

a question if he join on red not is a staked game? im see much better players on red team, but the problem is he is R... im pretty sure if put !stats on that game red have more cookies... sometimes im do the same when im see the !stats of teams and then join... Im know they fail sometimes on this but sw u know, abuse of admins is true too, sometimes im are playing in the team the abot put me and then someone swich me... what im do? im go to spec and wait to come back to my team... Anyway im think UK need more admins, the old admins of uk... And belive me im gona open the eyes to our clan and im gona do everyting to fix this problem too.

SilverWing
02-15-2012, 11:08 PM
^Osyris;23285']a question if he join on red not is a staked game? im see much better players on red team, but the problem is he is R... im pretty sure if put !stats on that game red have more cookies... sometimes im do the same when im see the !stats of teams and then join... Im know they fail sometimes on this but sw u know, abuse of admins is true too, sometimes im are playing in the team the abot put me and then someone swich me... what im do? im go to spec and wait to come back to my team... Anyway im think UK need more admins, the old admins of uk... And belive me im gona open the eyes to our clan and im gona do everyting to fix this problem too.

when i joined it was me blaze and grim and like 2-3 R on the other team and teams were even because the game went for a long time. The thing is people kept leaving and players kept joining... mostly people on red left and came in that how we got honey and stuff... and CD was on the server and didnt join and then join blue right when the spot was open on that team. The thing is osyris is that ur clan has repeatedly done this and have been warned. that is y there is a problem with R because u just simply wait to get on one team.

about getting switched... if u get switched it means u were the last person in... y not just stay on the team u got switched and play for them... sure i can understand if u have a nuke on the other team and its fair for u to go back but if u just got in and then get switched to the other team and then go to spec.. its just show u wanna be on that team because either one that team is winning or two ur friends r on that team.

Dikhan
02-15-2012, 11:13 PM
the problem here is simple: Osyris, if you were not a [R]^ or Latin would not be in this problem, or any of your members, they have only envy, but they are all the time warning strategies on ts and staking games. Change your name or your flag country...The solution is effective

Keith
02-16-2012, 03:52 AM
Like drama? Or looking for some attention? Cheater.

|uK|Grimreaper
02-16-2012, 12:30 PM
neff can you stfu u dont even belong in here so go somewhere else
osy i think i remember what you talk about now
i was playing simplex it was only me and an average player and on enemy team was all rootkits players i told them to switch and balance..
but they didnt so they kept on playing and they were aliassing with [R] tag so i couldnt know whos really who
so after the game ended ofc rootkits team won i raged i looked at TS they were all in [R] ts channel like always
so i banned the ppl that i thought were in the game
and a few mins later i unbanned them..
so i banned someone who was playing combo obviously
and im sorry for that i wanted to ban only the players who was stacking against me

Neff
02-16-2012, 01:22 PM
neff can you stfu u dont even belong in here so go somewhere else
osy i think i remember what you talk about now
i was playing simplex it was only me and an average player and on enemy team was all rootkits players i told them to switch and balance..
but they didnt so they kept on playing and they were aliassing with [R] tag so i couldnt know whos really who
so after the game ended ofc rootkits team won i raged i looked at TS they were all in [R] ts channel like always
so i banned the ppl that i thought were in the game
and a few mins later i unbanned them..
so i banned someone who was playing combo obviously
and im sorry for that i wanted to ban only the players who was stacking against me

Congratulations on causing problems with [R]^ and great job [uK] on giving a psychotic admin.

Honestly though Grim, who the fuck do you think you are? I'll get off the public forums and server when somebody that has control over it feels the need to remove me. It's blatantly obvious that you're unhappy with your own life and I'm sorry you feel the need to take frustrations out on me in order to feel better about yourself.

Uninstall Unreal Tournament if you can't act like a adult while playing an adult game; It's a joke that a person that screams like a 12 year old girl through text/ts when they're losing was given any admin, It was probably out of pity.

|uK|Anthrax
02-16-2012, 01:30 PM
WE NEED MORE LOVE !

|uK|kenneth
02-16-2012, 01:38 PM
Congratulations on causing problems with [R]^ and great job [uK] on giving a psychotic admin.

Honestly though Grim, who the fuck do you think you are? I'll get off the public forums and server when somebody that has control over it feels the need to remove me. It's blatantly obvious that you're unhappy with your own life and I'm sorry you feel the need to take frustrations out on me in order to feel better about yourself.

Uninstall Unreal Tournament if you can't act like a adult while playing an adult game; It's a joke that a person that screams like a 12 year old girl through text/ts when they're losing was given any admin, It was probably out of pity.

damn man seriously you talk to much and not only here even on the servers every 2 oh no its every 1 min ur saying something or crying about something min just stfu and play

Moskva
02-16-2012, 02:28 PM
Just to clear some things. Grim has only admin on Teamspeak so people that live waiting in their couch expecting for us to have a problem, wont use it as an excuse to come here and flame

Neff
02-16-2012, 02:37 PM
damn man seriously you talk to much and not only here even on the servers every 2 oh no its every 1 min ur saying something or crying about something min just stfu and play

I don't even know who you are =p

If what I write (not "talk/say" as I have no microphone) really bothers you that much (92 posts / 300 days) then ignore it. I usually mind myself and respond to personal attacks towards me on both the forums and server.

Dikhan
02-16-2012, 03:28 PM
ESTA PELEA NO ME LA PIERDO
http://lifehackery.com/qimages/5/watch-movie.jpg

|uK|B|aZe//.
02-16-2012, 03:38 PM
first of all lets get one thing straight "ABOT" does not control the server balance on the public server it is JUST A PUGBOT WHICH RUNS PUGS.

okay now lets get on to explaining.

I banned chopdrain from the server as silverwing said he was in spec for almost all the game and only people on red were leaving over the course of the game. as soon as there was a spot on blue he immediately joined. if you want the demo i have it, and trust me i will make you eat your own words. he then decided to laugh about it on ts and change his name to "admin abuse" and say stupid shit in spanish, for me thats a kick in the teeth. why? because i had the impression he KNEW that i had asked YOU osyris to talk to your own members about the situation of [R] members stacking teams on purpose on the PUBLIC server. but of course you didnt tell anyone but gladiator and one or two other members in [R] about it.

i know this how? because i talked to gladiator a day or two ago about chopdrains ban and the problems and we managed to smooth a lot of things out, specially the part where you failed to pass on a warning and a message to your own members that i would ban if they didnt heed the fact that i was going to do something about [R] members stacking in public games. gladiator told me you didnt tell anyone but him, and i had the sense from you from talking to you about this a month or two back that you were not taking me seriously at all. i was proven correct by what gladiator told me of course.

ok so looking at the screenshots it seems youve only been in game for 20 mins or less, if you were there for the full game for both maps you would see the true timings of each player instead of the rigged 22 mins on the first shot, where i played by myself against several r members for at least 50 or so minutes. again i have the demo and if you want to view it and see your clan members abusing the team balancer system please feel free to ask me for the demo and i will provied it. the second screen a 5 min screenshot doesnt show shit. i dont see how you base an "attack" from that its very stupid to do so. i bet you didnt know i cut the ban short on the public server because i actually felt sorry for chopdrain after i had talked to gladiator about how you failed to inform your own members of the problems arising, there was at least 200 games left which is almost 3 days if not more.

now to move onto ts admins, i wasnt aware of a problem until you posted about it on here, i was aware several people had been given admin when they shouldnt have but i didnt see a problem up until now. i have removed those peoples admins who shouldnt have it and have warned them that if they somehow receive admin they will be banned for a few days and stripped of admin again, and that i would find out who gave them admin and remove that persons too. this brings me onto the next thing i was going to mention: how did chopdrain receive ts admin over the course of 3 days where i removed his admin each day and he somehow came back on ts with admin again? when i clearly told you when i gave you street gladiator admin on ts that no one else is to be given admin rights without informing me first?

i will tell you to get your facts straight chopdrain did not get banned from teamspeak for a problem on combo, it was as i stated above a problem with ME and a problem i notified you about months in hand which you chose to ignore.

lastly i will add like i told you a few weeks ago after i realised you were not doing anything to stop your members from team stacking on public games i will repeat it again, if i find [R] members stacking teams on purpose i will ban with lengthy bans. go talk to gladiator because it seems you dont communicate with any of your stand in leaders or admins who help out in your clan, he will tell you differently on what actually happened and what i told him a day or two ago regarding the problems some of your members have because they simply have no idea about the warning i asked you instead of me making a post on here asking [R] members to stop doing it because i knew they wouldnt understand what i was saying completely and because they wouldnt bother reading it, which is exactly why i came to you instead of thrashing out bans left right and centre, i gave you two months to sort things out and you did NOTHING so go ahead and complain, shed some tears, boycott mlsg - which btw is NOT happening because of bad timing, simply put i will do what is of best interest to the servers and the gameplay, there is no favouritism here i have kicked kenneth diablo grim mal and several other people who are not [R] for teamstacking on purpose, but of course you dont happen to see that because its not your members and it doesnt concern you what happens to other people around you. only thing that seems to matter is that your members are being "victimised" which is far from the case.

dikhan shut the fuck up, i could easily ban you from all of uk's servers but i havent so be grateful you spineless cheating bastard, push me far enough and i will personally go out and request bans on you from other UT servers which i could easily do with one email.

SAM
02-16-2012, 06:24 PM
Too much to read. Dikhan go bot somewhere. The rest of you guys...lets all hug :D

[R]^Osyris
02-16-2012, 08:27 PM
look blaze im not mad whit u, im know im fail too how a leaderi dont have much times to see if they make it sometimes, but im think is sometimes, and im see this... But im see too how too many players say comments racist, kick them from servers, swich them from team, have enemy of spec+ts say where they have the nukes... and u know this is true... so i dont want to make drama of this... im gona try to make changes and good actitude to my clan, and u try to change what im say before... we would come back to pug, when im we see a change... maybe need i time because im too busy with my job too see this but belive me im gona try to do the best i can, now u try to do the best u can, and start with call respect for u members-------------> rays. (im think this is work of all leader of uk)

look this is the new rules... i dont translate it because im think Moskava can do this better so im post.

Si entramos de spec... escribimos !stats segun el balance decidimos a que equipo entrar.

Si entramos directamente a jugar Y NOS MUEVEN TENEMOS DERECHO A IR DE SPEC Y VOLVER AL TEAM

Evitar hacer alianzas y entrar al equipo para ayudarlo, a menos que realmente este stakeado segun el abot! y el core.

see ya, good day

TDNConvict
02-16-2012, 08:38 PM
I just want to know when blaze and shiva are going to buy me a fucking beer for trying to balance shit when nobody else does....

plus I think something should be done so I can give away my ut cookies so I don't get stuck with so many terrible teams

on a serious note tho from what I have seen he shouldn't of been kicked/banned or whatever

people on ts english/ spanish want to play on same team and stack its pretty simple.. and i've seen uk R and others do it..... when its really bad i just go to spec and its usually over pretty damn quick lol

the only solution I can see is either to get some kind of better team balancer or to get the best players on board with balancing to the teams fairly.. but I know that shit isn't going to happen because me blaze grim osyris and street are the only ones I have ever seen give two shits about team balance

|uK|Rays
02-16-2012, 11:20 PM
I don't know why you would even mention me when I haven't been playing regularly or in teamspeak for the past almost 2 months. Whatever I did while I was AFK, I'm so sorry.

Moskva
02-16-2012, 11:21 PM
ok I'll help Osy to translate those last lines

If we join as specs... we type !stats and depending in what it says we join a team

If we join straight to the game AND WE GET MOVED WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO GO SPEC AND THEN GO BACK TO OUR TEAM

Avoid to make alliances and join a team to help (a specific player I assume), unless its really stacked by the Abot and based on the core health

Thats what he said in spanish

SogeKing
02-17-2012, 02:23 AM
It all starts with respect, I think sometimes we tend to get carried away a bit too much when we fuck around on TS. Insult people without even knowing...calling people "Apes" and "Puto" when they are not in the joke creates hostilities towards one another.

In regards to this team balancing...It's hard to really keep games balanced because siege strength is really hard to measure...I mean I've seen games where Alijijijiji has more than 2000 pts and SW barely scratched the 1000 pt mark. Now the server might think that Alijiji is stronger than SW but in reality 999 times out of 1000 you would most likely take SW over Alijijiji. Also I got to say that I've never seen [R] team stack, in that same manner I have never seen [R] move to a losing team aside from Convict ofc. ;) Then again I can say the same thing for |uK|.

The reality is that most people don't want to move to a team that's getting barraged by nukes and rocket cannons.

Anyway I hope we can really come to an understanding on this because I would really hate to see the Latinos not coming to TS anymore for something that can be solved with simple words...

Is "Locking" the teams an option?

Sovvie
02-17-2012, 08:10 AM
i'll buy you a beer convict xD

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
02-17-2012, 08:57 AM
bad news =(

but if you dont want more play in uk server, so invest in yours, make new versions of siege, new maps... the players always gonna play in the best server, not only who have the best configuration, but also one that who players feel more comfortable, without fear of abuse.

Siege have very things then can improve, mainly in the looks, update the look dont is hard, so work with this

who gains with 2 clans competing players? the own players =D
good luck, any help just is only to say

SilverWing
02-17-2012, 10:42 AM
AdRiaN;23428']bad news =(

but if you dont want more play in uk server, so invest in yours, make new versions of siege, new maps... the players always gonna play in the best server, not only who have the best configuration, but also one that who players feel more comfortable, without fear of abuse.

Siege have very things then can improve, mainly in the looks, update the look dont is hard, so work with this

who gains with 2 clans competing players? the own players =D
good luck, any help just is only to say

and i dont like how they r using our version of siege without asking me -.-. fucken blaze

|uK|B|aZe//.
02-17-2012, 11:00 AM
and i dont like how they r using our version of siege without asking me -.-. fucken blaze

they are using hacked siege not ours.

ive got tons of demos which state differently to what [R] members do but im just gonna let this rest. hopefully this time warnings have been heeded and taken seriously instead of being brushed under the carpet. again im gonna say this ABOT does not control the public server team balancer

whatever the problems are osyris you know i always do my best to resolve it

[R]^Osyris
02-17-2012, 03:05 PM
ok I'll help Osy to translate those last lines

If we join as specs... we type !stats and depending in what it says we join a team

If we join straight to the game AND WE GET MOVED WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO GO SPEC AND THEN GO BACK TO OUR TEAM

Avoid to make alliances and join a team to help (a specific player I assume), unless its really stacked by the Abot and based on the core health

Thats what he said in spanish

so???

|uK|kenneth
02-17-2012, 03:16 PM
THATS A NO!

|uK|B|aZe//.
02-17-2012, 06:26 PM
i dont see why there has to be rules on joining. just make it simple you join and you play, if you want to cry go ahead and cry but dont go to spec and look to come back in on the opposite team on the same map. its pretty simple but im not surprised people have not grasped that concept yet.

[R]^m4r!o*
02-17-2012, 07:52 PM
blaze por que ases creer como que somos nosotros el problema.
si a nosotros nos controlan todo pero todo y en esa vez estabas tu sw grim y estaba mike con ustedes que era aural y en mii equipo de rotkits eramos yo mi hermano y nadie mas de r y tambien no se por que nos echaron de ese mapa a mi con mi hermano cuando tenias el culo a 2 manos.

otra cosa fijarte solo cuando estamos 2 rootkits en un equipo se meten todos al contrario.
si nosotros mismos tambien decimos que "no no te metas que va a quedar disparejo" y eso es verdad

y aqui tienes un ejemplo en el que me encontraba yo con street en un equipo y te metiste tu y todos tus subditos contra nosotros

http://img38.imagefra.me/i52h/yojw_ee2_u0.jpg

no se si te acordaras de esta partida en la que no dijiste nada por que entro grim para tu equipo cuando pudo quedar en el nuestro

[R]^Osyris
02-18-2012, 01:39 AM
i dont see why there has to be rules on joining. just make it simple you join and you play, if you want to cry go ahead and cry but dont go to spec and look to come back in on the opposite team on the same map. its pretty simple but im not surprised people have not grasped that concept yet.

im try to find solutions but is ok... so is no how say kennet? im talk with admins about rules, because i dont know if u know but sometimes im just join as spec because im eating or smoking and want to see the game, then when im finish im join so? and today u say the same shit because some r have another nick we are staking?= but u have two in the other team... the problem we are too active. and not im not cry in a river but if u want to act a litte kid u would fuck u because we need respect not like a clan just like a player on public server and u sometimes make staked games and dont do nothing just today in u face expander swich team at the begin and u dont say nothing... then when im tell u u kicked but that is just why im know if expander was in R im pretty sure u catch him on the act and then ban him right?... im not post more here because im really want to see a change on uk... a change about respect to other players...

Oh and sure so now any R can spec games and then go to play right? O_o because im try to make new rlues two my clan but u dont help too much maybe because u act a litte kid sometimes?... Kenneth if u not are admin or leader of uk u need step away of this thread because im try to make solution not like u.

Moskva
02-18-2012, 01:57 AM
The thing is Osy is just about impossible to catch them all, just think about how many people play in the server daily.
And in my point of view, I dont think this is just hunting [R]'s, it's just well we all expect the people to play fair (but its too much to ask to some), so well in my mind I expect people thats experienced in siege to play fair at least because if you do good in the server people will see you as an example and try and do it themselves.
So if they see a |uK| member for example doing !s !t !p or teamswitching, people in the server will think it's alright to do it, causing a whole bunch of chaos and disorder

Dikhan
02-18-2012, 10:44 AM
Is a public server, only join and play, have fun
CHANGE YOUR NAMES WITHOUT TAGS ... and have fun

Krikor
02-18-2012, 11:02 AM
nice ss
hi me

|uK|B|aZe//.
02-18-2012, 04:54 PM
ok let me explain myself further to you even though i did that on the server last night.

expander - i wasnt watching what was going on as i was on the phone and playing at the same time so i wasnt really aware of what was going on around me. you started to hound me about expander and then you ragequit to spectate because expander had moved to my team in the beginning. you were too busy spouting tears to not bother pming me or trying to get my attention, then fleece brought it to my attention via PM that expander had switched, as soon as i saw that pm i banned him, read the console and saw you raging at expander as well as me "for not doing anything" just remember im not here to babysit you faggots 24/7 thats your mums job NOT mine.

now onto the next part when we were playing yesterday i was simply pointing out to you that [R] members were aliasing to 1 - dupe the teambalancer because it takes people with new nicks as a new player 2 - because your members think that i wont know who they are if they strategically stack teams by joining when there is a spot free for them on the same team, im not saying they have done that yet, but what other reason do they have for aliasing on a server that has that much resource that it would take me 2 seconds to find out who anyone on the server is? ask yourself that because im done talking and explaining myself to you when you have no idea what goes on in the server when there isnt an admin around.

[R]^m4r!o*
02-19-2012, 03:14 AM
blaze no nos cambiamos los nombres para que no nos reconozcas. no todo el ut jira exclusivamente para ti

eso de primero es solo para que los mas nobatos no lo sepan ya que si uno anda con el tag te persiguen y derrepente es molesto es nada mas que eso por que los que llevan experiencia en el ut se dan cuenta de inmediato

y no pienses que pensamos siempre en stakear los equipos por que nadie piensa asi en el clan si nos metimos derrepente es por que vemos un miembro mal o por que de tu ts les avisan de todos nuestros movimientos y de nuestras nukes
bueno nada mas que werek

Moskva
02-19-2012, 12:57 PM
Blaze we dont change our names so you cant recognize us. Not everything in UT runs only for you
We just do it so the noobs dont know its us, because if we have the tag they chase you and sometimes its annoying nothing else, everyone that has experience in UT can realize inmediatly
and dont think that we always think about stacking the teams because nobody thinks like that in the clan. If we join a game is because we see one of our members badly or because people from your TS say all our moves and where are our nukes

m4r!o

TDNConvict
02-19-2012, 01:20 PM
lol mario try changing your nick to convict and see how much you get chased

|uK|kenneth
02-19-2012, 03:38 PM
lol mario try changing your nick to convict and see how much you get chased

roger

|uK|B|aZe//.
02-19-2012, 04:27 PM
i love the shittalk try being me for 2 seconds and you'll see real "noobs" including you mario who like to chase that ass

|uK|Rays
02-19-2012, 06:02 PM
It's a game where you shoot da guns, stop crying about being shot in the back and control your fights better.

That sucks if people are giving away your secrets during a match, but I don't see how you could keep tabs on something like that. People just get lucky sometimes and kill your shit, you know.

Keith
02-20-2012, 07:33 AM
DAT ASS
http://static.fjcdn.com/comments/+_64aaef5446d61f31984e91f231b5cee5.jpeg

|uK|B|aZe//.
02-20-2012, 02:52 PM
HI GUYS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yf15kikC_g

Moskva
02-20-2012, 03:12 PM
Theres a map with that song, omg cant remember which one

terminator