Rant #1: Players who don’t play there position! [Archive] - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : Rant #1: Players who don’t play there position!

SilverWing
02-15-2012, 11:50 PM
So I’m a little bored. Sick at home and had a dream about me bitching at the secretary for making me wait 2 hours past my appointment to see my doctor and how unorganized they are. Yeah cough syrup does some fucked up shit. So when I woke up I thought it would be kinda fun to post rants about siege games (pugs and publics). So this is my first one. If you enjoyed it, ill make some more. I also hope this will make the forums a little bit more active. I try to be a little funny too, but I fail, but maybe others can join in and do some rants. Also, I’m not going to say names but I think it would be funny if you name some people that do this.

Rant #1: Players who don’t play there position!

Defence, like WTF is wrong with you people. Like god damn!! Captain tells you to defence, why the fuck are half way across the map and not defending the BaseCore or the base? Like common guys it’s not that hard to play Defence. You stand in one area of your base and spam the fuck out of the way you’re facing. Yeah I know you fags on Defence, all you do is make mines and spam that fuck out of Offence. I’m just kidding. Also you got like 10 Super Protectors shooting at the enemy to 10 HP (not hard to pull out the minigun and kill) and showing you where they are. But really Defence stay in the fucken base. No need to go into the enemy base and kill players, you’re just letting the enemy get into the base easier. And you know what I hate most about you fags who play Defence, you always complain about how you leave for one sec and your base gets attacked. No shit dumbass, core full open because Mr. Hero wanted to go the other side and kill people.

Offence, it’s not you against the world… you got teammates… use them (FOR MEATSHIELDS!!! :P).

Captain: Why you guys not attack at the same time? Why not aim to kill a building together, in case of solo killing it? Why do you not communicate with Defence? Why do you not listen to the captain?
Offence: Ahhhhh…I GOT ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder).
Captain: Fuck :@.

COMMUNICATION! LEARN IT! DO IT! Offence you need to work together and talk or type. Information helps a lot. Telling Defence where someone is or tell someone in Offence that they made a certain building that should be taken down, it help a lot. When you’re nuking, nuke with a friend. Upgrade others, don’t keep RU that you’re not going to use. I don’t know if people know this, but it’s not a good idea to make Defence do everything (Repairing Core, making stuff, or repair people) because you’re just letting time that could be spent protecting the base and other crap to waste and this might hurt your team.

So Defence and Offence, FOR THE LOVE GOD OR DEVIL PLAY YOUR FUCKEN POSITION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moskva
02-16-2012, 12:33 AM
You should apply the "nuke with a friend" with yourself buddy
SO YOU DONT LOSE MORE NUKES APE

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
02-16-2012, 08:15 AM
I like defend, but siege is a game what we need use the head, when the other team is only on defence (cause my attackers are raping) i stay on mid for kill they when get out their base or attacking too... but it need attention, if some player of other team disappear is very probable what he is on my base, some times hidden. If someone is missing i search until find

What I hate is when some noobs begin to say what im camping ¬¬
camp is not stay in one place all the match, it is stay killing hidden or when the enemy is in a location very disadvantageous, like the bridges in clarion

|uK|chiseller
02-16-2012, 10:46 AM
tl;dr
Hi silvernoob

|uK|Grimreaper
02-16-2012, 12:23 PM
you really think im gonna read this -.-

|uK|B|aZe//.
02-16-2012, 03:48 PM
its simple your all apes who dont use your brains

so get a brain morans

Sovvie
02-16-2012, 06:26 PM
I take great offense to this sw! Defense gets boring sometimes :( Also, as a defender i gotta chase people around my base right??.... and sometimes they end up going back to their base.... and sometimes i kinda follow them.. and sometimes, somehow i end up in their base....so.... vat to do???? ( <--indian accent) attack of course!! xD

TDNConvict
02-16-2012, 08:29 PM
COMMUNICATION! LEARN IT! DO IT!

lol you noob - speaking of comms tell your fucking team your going to nuke from now on.. or better yet dont do it when your on enemy team and tell me when we're on the same time

not that i'm going to be able to keep you from failing but at least either way I can pick up your nuke

SilverWing
02-16-2012, 08:57 PM
convict ur so dumb.. i was in blue base and nuked them when i was face to face with the core and hector combed the nuked... and plus i told everyone im nuking... if its to hard for u guys to get there in time its not my fault...

convict ur think ur good at nuking but ur so bad... how much times did u run into a mine when u nuked on that map... 3 or 4 times? and u were nuking mines and not even hitting the core...and had people stepping on mines and covering ur ass.

compared to me when i nuked... i only failed once and that was inside the enemy base hiting the core and never got killed by the mine and always got the nuke to hit the core... and no u guys didnt clear the mines u guys were in the base crying about how u ran into a mine 3 times...

Convict carrying team with 4 nuke fails and crying when people hit the core when hes d GG

|uK|Rays
02-16-2012, 10:49 PM
i never fail nukes because i never nuke, why are you guys still trying?

Moskva
02-16-2012, 11:24 PM
Convict and SW both wrong.
Everyone knows I carried you along with Sovvie removing the sup

SogeKing
02-17-2012, 01:52 AM
I take great offense to this sw! Defense gets boring sometimes :( Also, as a defender i gotta chase people around my base right??.... and sometimes they end up going back to their base.... and sometimes i kinda follow them.. and sometimes, somehow i end up in their base....so.... vat to do???? ( <--indian accent) attack of course!! xD

Yeah SW you A-whole leave Sovvie alone!!

|uK|kenneth
02-17-2012, 11:50 AM

rofl ALREADY SCARED thahahahahahah

|uK|Anthrax
02-17-2012, 12:07 PM
just make a container wall in the door... no need to defense ! lol

audiosonic
02-17-2012, 12:59 PM
Super healthpod on core, best investment.

Moko
02-17-2012, 05:24 PM
^

|uK|MiniWick
02-18-2012, 01:38 PM
all you have to say is : Guys I'm lonely ...Red team goes afk . Blue wins :) GG

TDNConvict
02-20-2012, 03:46 PM
i'd post the demo to make u feel stupid but its just not even worth it