PDA

View Full Version : CoD|mOstrO*... idk if its ban

hipN0
02-21-2012, 07:12 PM
seen this..
http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/615/36469683.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/716/36469683.png/)

idk if it requires a ban or not just wanted to let yall know..

hipN0
02-21-2012, 07:15 PM
i've never seen |Sr|Checho before it could have been miss placed or checho could have made leech... just looks suspsious.. i never seen the containers in game play so i cant really tell u..

|uK|Grimreaper
02-21-2012, 10:27 PM
i also removed his conts he made random containers on the cabinets..

ChanClan
02-21-2012, 11:02 PM
Often time's when a core is near dead, teammate's will "consume" leechy builds (specially noobie builds) to obtain RU to repair the core... this is not uncommon and fair game when the end is at hand. No ban is required... but it is a good tactic to recover from near death.

Moskva
02-22-2012, 12:13 AM
Long story short...
Checho only makes nukes, so if you ask him for a container or anything else he might actually explode

SogeKing
02-22-2012, 12:22 AM
Holy Shit I never thought of that! xD...Wow wtf, ofc, I could remove my own containers to get RU for an EMP at the end of a game!....Damn It's Genius!!!

hipN0
02-22-2012, 01:19 AM
hahaha

ChanClan
02-22-2012, 02:55 AM
Holy Shit I never thought of that! xD...Wow wtf, ofc, I could remove my own containers to get RU for an EMP at the end of a game!....Damn It's Genius!!!

You are still, and always will be, my HERO.... :)

SAM
02-22-2012, 03:11 AM
Mostro is too sexy to team remove

|uK|Grimreaper
02-24-2012, 09:34 PM

thats what im doing if i dont have ru

mostro
02-28-2012, 12:07 PM
Mostro is too sexy to team remove

Sam Man the love i feel for you is only comparable with the respect i feel for termi!!! hahahah

thanks man, i have never removed anything but containers misplaced or blocking things...most of the times (and i think this was one of them) i've asked him to remove his containers in order to avoid enemy team getting easy ru.

i'm neither a remover nor a ragequitter, strange thing hipno posted this even if he is asking but maybe is for better.

i have never been banned and never been kicked, i just cry sometimes when teams aren't balanced...

love you guys, not as i love SAM, but love anyways.

mostro
02-28-2012, 12:14 PM
i've never seen |Sr|Checho before it could have been miss placed or checho could have made leech... just looks suspsious.. i never seen the containers in game play so i cant really tell u..

man... you were on the same team!!!, i've waited and warned him, he didn't listen and blue team was getting extra ru...

this picture is unfair, you show only what you want to show

anyways, thanks for the support rest of the people

ChanClan
02-28-2012, 01:39 PM
man... you were on the same team!!!, i've waited and warned him, he didn't listen and blue team was getting extra ru...

this picture is unfair, you show only what you want to show

anyways, thanks for the support rest of the people

I "assumed" all of that was the "case". Knowing the players, is what I do..(or am doing)... Now we know that HipNO is NOT a Moderator, but does pay attention, AND put out some effort to let us know. So thanks for that, the more the better. BTW, IN GENERAL if a player has a CLAN TAG, they are probably NOT gonna go on a Removing SPREE. just so ya know.

ChanClan
02-28-2012, 01:46 PM
Long story short...
Checho only makes nukes, so if you ask him for a container or anything else he might actually explode

long story short? it's even SHORTER than THAT. Not only does he ONLY make nuke's... he will squat (litterally) next to it and WATCH it SPAWN...

I'm gonna TRY to reach out to him... but UT needs a Univeral TRANSLATOR.

|uK|Melted_Ice
02-28-2012, 01:49 PM
Sam Man the love i feel for you is only comparable with the respect i feel for termi!!! hahahah

thanks man, i have never removed anything but containers misplaced or blocking things...most of the times (and i think this was one of them) i've asked him to remove his containers in order to avoid enemy team getting easy ru.

i'm neither a remover nor a ragequitter, strange thing hipno posted this even if he is asking but maybe is for better.

i have never been banned and never been kicked, i just cry sometimes when teams aren't balanced...

love you guys, not as i love SAM, but love anyways.

LIES you told me you love me more then SAM

mostro
02-28-2012, 01:54 PM
yeah men, but we were drunk that time hahaha

terminator
02-28-2012, 08:17 PM
<3333 for ping pong pro! :cool:

Moko
02-28-2012, 11:58 PM
thats what im doing if i dont have ru
Only cause you've run out of girls to give you 1300 ru bunnyhopper. =P

mostro
02-29-2012, 07:35 AM
<3333 for ping pong pro! :cool:

you should see me playing... hahaha... like yoda with his laser saber

|uK|Anthrax
02-29-2012, 01:08 PM
hahaha

ChanClan
02-29-2012, 01:37 PM
you should see me playing... hahaha... like yoda with his laser saber

Are you KIDDING? It's like they are standing still, you are an ANIMAL.

mostro
02-29-2012, 01:47 PM
Are you KIDDING? It's like they are standing still, you are an ANIMAL.

my level of table tennis playing is proportional to my removing conts rate...

|uK|Anthrax
02-29-2012, 02:06 PM
rofl hahaha

ChanClan
02-29-2012, 02:18 PM
my level of table tennis playing is proportional to my removing conts rate...

So does that mean you can't play table tennis either.

mostro
02-29-2012, 02:35 PM
So does that mean you can't play table tennis either.

at a boy hahahaha

it was only a joke

you'lle never see me playing TT... haha

ChanClan
02-29-2012, 02:47 PM
at a boy hahahaha

it was only a joke

you'lle never see me playing TT... haha

LOL, now I get it. (yes, I'm a little slow, but she like's it that way)

mostro
03-01-2012, 07:49 AM
LOL, now I get it. (yes, I'm a little slow, but she like's it that way)

hahah nice one

hipN0
03-02-2012, 07:24 PM
i noticed after i posted my post and played ... mostro is correct... |Sr| Chechos was makin leech.... also found chechos makein unnessissarry supplyers like 10 of them a few maps later... no screen shot... sorry took so long to respond back ....im just helping when i see something that dont look right ill let yall know.. some 1 lift my mute -_- plz..
-_--__--_hipN0_--__--_-

mostro
03-05-2012, 09:35 AM
i noticed after i posted my post and played ... mostro is correct... |Sr| Chechos was makin leech.... also found chechos makein unnessissarry supplyers like 10 of them a few maps later... no screen shot... sorry took so long to respond back ....im just helping when i see something that dont look right ill let yall know.. some 1 lift my mute -_- plz..
-_--__--_hipN0_--__--_-

thanks man

anyway i think is better that you post things you think are wrong and then correct yourself than not doing it in case of doubt

kisses