PDA

View Full Version : Team balancer

SilverWing
02-23-2012, 11:42 PM
its being gay..... at one point everyone was on red team =\ and keeps saying its uneven when it is... fix this shit

SAM
02-24-2012, 02:09 AM
Restart the map when it does this

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
02-24-2012, 06:57 AM
almost every game it happens in some moment ):
i think it is because the system cookies, when one team has many more cookies, even when player count balanced it force a unbalenced player number team for balance the cookies.

sincerely i hate this system, i dont know why, but maybe im the player who have more cookies that all, always i need play with a noob team and the other always have several good players D:

(system cookies works with Kills/Points, I really do many points and frags in the games, but it dont means i am a so good player, i actually consider myself a noob siege player, im just a good fragger, but in SIEGE i am a fail man HIUASHE

|uK|fleecey
02-24-2012, 07:44 AM
That happen yesterday, then it was back to normal.
But then, the people on blue couldn't see the score that was on the right for a few minutes, then it was back to normal.

I will see If I got a ss of it somewhere, not sure though.

audiosonic
02-24-2012, 08:17 AM
Nobody has ever praised the team balancer system, there might be a reason for that Prof.dr.$carface. Most of this has to do with the ridiculous amount of points you get when you hit the core. I agree the RU might be a good idea, but don't give away that many points if you know what I mean.

|uK|kenneth
02-24-2012, 08:53 AM
i guess SW mean this so stacked teams unbelievable! haaha
http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/6497/shot0150.png

Moskva
02-24-2012, 12:31 PM
By the time we were back in the Blue team, half our base was dead and we could do nothing about it *sigh*

|uK|kenneth
02-24-2012, 03:08 PM
this was best match ever red vs nobody hahaha