here the sc of Pablo removing Super Container! [Archive] - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : here the sc of Pablo removing Super Container!

AnAunreal
02-28-2012, 03:23 PM
http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/6585/unrealtournament2012022.png

|uK|Anthrax
02-28-2012, 03:54 PM
BAN HAMMER INCOMING !

audiosonic
02-28-2012, 04:04 PM
This freshy is tarnishing my rep

][X][~FLuKE~][X][
02-28-2012, 05:22 PM
if you look slightly lower than where he removed the SC, he says "omfg"...maybe removed by accident?

i have done the same thing before thinking i was on repair, makes me wish remove was at the end of the list instead of 3rd.

just my 2 cents

just like ana the other day went to fire a nuke on simplex while i was crouched by the door firing bio into their shield, by firing into my bio line it destroyed his/her/its nuke and i got bitched at, screen shots taken etc. even though i was sat there for a good 15 seconds firing before that nuke was fired....just saying accidents happen.

ChanClan
02-28-2012, 05:53 PM
HE is a noob, and he DOES speak and ask question's...so he is TRYING and learning. Someone needs to take him in the corner and SPANK him... (or to the other server and SHOW HIM... Maybe if the REDIRECTwas taken off of the backup server, that would be easier.

Also notice he boosted several people too, another noob problem... He's learning...that's why they call it PUBLIC

ChanClan
02-28-2012, 05:56 PM
[X][~FLuKE~][X][_{HoF};24035']if you look slightly lower than where he removed the SC, he says "omfg"...maybe removed by accident?

i have done the same thing before thinking i was on repair, makes me wish remove was at the end of the list instead of 3rd.

just my 2 cents

just like ana the other day went to fire a nuke on simplex while i was crouched by the door firing bio into their shield, by firing into my bio line it destroyed his/her/its nuke and i got bitched at, screen shots taken etc. even though i was sat there for a good 15 seconds firing before that nuke was fired....just saying accidents happen.

But that was actually aNa's fault... HE had his finger on the trigger and should watch where he is shooting it... OR announce he is nuke'n and ASK to have the door held open.

ChanClan
02-28-2012, 06:15 PM
http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/6585/unrealtournament2012022.png

That's why we need a place to send them so we (The Moderator's) can explain what the problem is and give them at least 1 chance to "Read the Book",
A way to isolate the player when they are having trouble and need help.

Siege Player's Guide (courtesy of [-uA-]Pius)
http://www.mediafire.com/?auf58ax6vhbu5ry

Or send to to the the uK Forum's Website to Register
http://www.unrealkillers.com

Then if they don't respond, move on the other options.

Gravity
02-28-2012, 08:18 PM
[X][~FLuKE~][X][_{HoF};24035']if you look slightly lower than where he removed the SC, he says "omfg"...maybe removed by accident?

just my 2 cents

Ana Srsly You're a Terrible Nuker.. I Saw When Fluke Taked Down ur Nuke... APE. Was Your Fault.

Moskva
02-28-2012, 09:00 PM
@Carlos You suck at nuking too

@Chan He may learn but if he makes a nuke siren in the door (simplex) then tell him to remake it somewhere else, and makes it 2 steps behind where it was (which was horrible too), Idk man he will be tough lol

I agree with Freeze. he is a disgrace for Pablos

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
02-29-2012, 10:40 AM
he is realy a newbe player, but dont see he sleeping in suplier or disturbing with intent, I think he doing the best for learn to play and we must have patience with this players.

If we ban all newbie players each day siege will end, some leaves, others join, if the players only leave the server will end up like brazilians servers ALWAYS EMPTY!

):

terminator
02-29-2012, 12:06 PM
This freshy is tarnishing my rep

Now now , as copies we both know that we are a bit underrated :cool:

ChanClan
02-29-2012, 01:35 PM
AdRiaN;24072']he is realy a newbe player, but dont see he sleeping in suplier or disturbing with intent, I think he doing the best for learn to play and we must have patience with this players.

If we ban all newbie players each day siege will end, some leaves, others join, if the players only leave the server will end up like brazilians servers ALWAYS EMPTY!

):

Exactly, we don't want to lose our FRESH target's !!!

Like a fish on hook, we have to REEL em in. The game is the bait, what we need is a way to Trap and Train.

|uK|Anthrax
02-29-2012, 02:22 PM
AdRiaN;24072']he is realy a newbe player, but dont see he sleeping in suplier or disturbing with intent, I think he doing the best for learn to play and we must have patience with this players.

):

really

HIGH+CAMILO
02-29-2012, 02:27 PM
He is from England, so language is not the problem here. He can come here read the rules and stuff. It wont kill him if he specs someone better and learn how to play. I did, you did it... everybody learn something with someone else!

He should know that he CANT remove anything, did by acident? rebuilt ASAP.

Now tell me why he made a plataform on tele in our base?? by acident too??

ChanClan
02-29-2012, 02:42 PM
He is from England, so language is not the problem here. He can come here read the rules and stuff. It wont kill him if he specs someone better and learn how to play. I did, you did it... everybody learn something with someone else!

He should know that he CANT remove anything, did by acident? rebuilt ASAP.

Now tell me why he made a plataform on tele in our base?? by acident too??

I can answer that... would you believe he played a few game's with NEFF yesterday (that should say it all). Anyway, I tagged him yesterday for the same thing, and talked to him... He thought he had to make a platform to get up on it and make a super protecotor... JUST LIKE NEFF. (it is neff who does that isn't it).. anyway, I should not have left him alone. I should have pushed him to the TRAINING server and had some 1 on 1 time with him.... WHICH IS WHAT ALL THE MODERATORS are SUPPOSED TO DO.

mod·er·a·tor/ˈmädəˌrātər/ Noun: An arbitrator or mediator.
A presiding officer, esp. a chairman of a debate.
Synonyms: mediator - intermediary - go-between - chairman

AS the term relates to SIEGE moderator's: AS stated.. the intermediary IMPLIES between TRAINED and NOT TRAINED. Taught and NOT TAUGHT...

Do the right thing... and COMMUNICATE... share something useful !! Dont give away ALL of the secrets, BUT SHARE SOME DAMMIT.

:end transmission

|uK|fleecey
02-29-2012, 03:07 PM
I can answer that... would you believe he played a few game's with NEFF yesterday (that should say it all). Anyway, I tagged him yesterday for the same thing, and talked to him... He thought he had to make a platform to get up on it and make a super protecotor... JUST LIKE NEFF. (it is neff who does that isn't it).. anyway, I should not have left him alone. I should have pushed him to the TRAINING server and had some 1 on 1 time with him.... WHICH IS WHAT ALL THE MODERATORS are SUPPOSED TO DO.

mod·er·a·tor/ˈmädəˌrātər/ Noun: An arbitrator or mediator.
A presiding officer, esp. a chairman of a debate.
Synonyms: mediator - intermediary - go-between - chairman

AS the term relates to SIEGE moderator's: AS stated.. the intermediary IMPLIES between TRAINED and NOT TRAINED. Taught and NOT TAUGHT...

Do the right thing... and COMMUNICATE... share something useful !! Dont give away ALL of the secrets, BUT SHARE SOME DAMMIT.

:end transmission

srsly man, you sounds so obsessed being a mod. lol

ChanClan
02-29-2012, 03:16 PM
It's not obsessive. it's just that how we handle the new player's (an we usually only get ONE chance), will affect them greatly. A little effort by the moderator's goes a long way's ...

|uK|B|aZe//.
02-29-2012, 04:44 PM
i perma banned because he has been a constant problem and denies everything and tries to cover anything he does up by reconnecting under alias

Vatiko//
02-29-2012, 11:49 PM
Severed why am i in your noob list :(

HIGH+CAMILO
03-01-2012, 06:43 AM
i perma banned because he has been a constant problem and denies everything and tries to cover anything he does up by reconnecting under alias

The god has spoken.

mostro
03-01-2012, 07:41 AM
you guys are getting sexier by the minute

not as fleece, but closer

ChanClan
03-01-2012, 02:37 PM
Severed why am i in your noob list :(

Actually it's not a Noob List... It's just a the list of players NOT in a clan.... and I saiid it was NEW players list.. not NEWB.... Perhaps I should have said NON CLAN ASSOCIATED PLAYERS LIST, or UNATTACHED PLAYERS..

and those were just the one's off the top of my head... I can't remember everything...

;)

ChanClan
03-01-2012, 02:38 PM
The god has spoken.

Indeed. as a once Famous man said...

So Be It.

CadaverJuice
03-02-2012, 11:08 AM
But that was actually aNa's fault... HE had his finger on the trigger and should watch where he is shooting it... OR announce he is nuke'n and ASK to have the door held open.

You mean anyone actually listens when you say "Hold door open IMMA NUKIN!"?? Actually, I've removed SC's bu accident, but always replacee them, or say OOOOPS! happens when removing my SM from doorway when SC is building...just a twitch o' the finger and OOOPS. Eternal Noob I guess...