PDA

View Full Version : HIGH[+]*C4)v(1L0*

Cop
03-01-2012, 09:37 AM
just a suggestion for this guy and others who commit the same error.
When someone is doing something against the rules ... give a warning first.

http://www.imagenonline.com/img_a232964.png

I know 3 matches are nothing

this guy bans me without telling me, the basic rules of the server say .. (no camping, no cheating).

How would guess that the neutron was not allowed to leech? I respect all the rules.

besides everyone was doing, I guess ban equally to all

notify first, is only a suggestion because this gives a very bad image to the server

|uK|fleecey
03-01-2012, 11:08 AM
He should warn you first before actually banning you.
There is no rules in leech, you come up with them yourself when you're playing and if someone else join the server and doesn't know this rules they having. He should tell you them. Most people who leech have the rules no neutrons or emp, because it ruin the game fast.

You should be happy for 3 games ban, that is nothing if you imagine some people get banned for 300 or so. But I know you said that, it's not much.

IMO, if you weren't aware of the rules on this leech game and he didn't ban you, I would say you should be unbanned, even though it's just 3 matches.

Cop
03-01-2012, 12:00 PM
He should warn you first before actually banning you.
There is no rules in leech, you come up with them yourself when you're playing and if someone else join the server and doesn't know this rules they having. He should tell you them. Most people who leech have the rules no neutrons or emp, because it ruin the game fast.

You should be happy for 3 games ban, that is nothing if you imagine some people get banned for 300 or so. But I know you said that, it's not much.

IMO, if you weren't aware of the rules on this leech game and he didn't ban you, I would say you should be unbanned, even though it's just 3 matches.

He did not tell me by PM, so I did not see it.

It's just a suggestion, new players can leave the server for this.

|uK|fleecey
03-01-2012, 12:12 PM
He did not tell me by PM, so I did not see it.

It's just a suggestion, new players can leave the server for this.

Maybe he told you, but in the chat that you didn't see.
Most people, what I know, don't send in PM.
But that would be good, to do a windowPM, then you will see it.