PDA

View Full Version : |PRO|apes seriously

|uK|kenneth
03-04-2012, 04:22 PM
ok here blaze go ahead ban them all if they are banning every uK member well why dont we do the same here some ss :mad:

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/6820/shot0024sd.png

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/4646/shot0022r.png

Sovvie
03-04-2012, 04:51 PM
they were complaining that uK set it so that pro server is removed from favorites. vat to do?

|uK|chiseller
03-04-2012, 04:57 PM
That's actually true. I guess SAM did it and now they are doing it too. But yea, if they start to ban all of us they should get the same treatment on uK servers.

Keith
03-04-2012, 05:02 PM
WORD for the sign tho chis

Moskva
03-04-2012, 05:03 PM
SO APART FROM THIS DAMN MONKEYS TAKING OVER TS, THERES ANOTHER MONKEYS BANNING US FOR USING THE TAG? QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

|uK|kenneth
03-04-2012, 05:16 PM
btw after this they banned me too apes...

|uK|fleecey
03-04-2012, 05:37 PM
btw after this they banned me too apes...

lolol

I guess dark got banned too when he joined.
Chis, sw and keith got unbanned though.

|uK|Rays
03-04-2012, 05:41 PM
I wonder if they will ban the leprechaunt, time to find out

SAM
03-04-2012, 05:57 PM
I did and I'll admit it just fine.

Here's why.

As usual like all other servers, they use our material and bash us and how our work is really crap. They come and spam their IPs on our servers. They come and talk shit on our servers. They are using an "unofficial build" which I won't even look at, download or check what other "unofficial" crap it has on there.

So for all of your informations, yes I did. The reason for it as stated above. Poor reason maybe but I'm sure they would rage some if we started spamming IP in their servers.

They can remove all they like, I'm not really worried. Top always stays top period.

Believe me, if I started banning, they'd never be able to get on any of our servers or even the "global" servers. I have an email somewhere of Sektor begging for an unban...anyways, yawn enough drama.

|uK|Anthrax
03-04-2012, 06:21 PM
Ban the [PRO] Clan for 9999999999999999 MATCHES.

nOs*Wildcard
03-05-2012, 12:04 AM
I did and I'll admit it just fine.

Here's why.

As usual like all other servers, they use our material and bash us and how our work is really crap. They come and spam their IPs on our servers. They come and talk shit on our servers. They are using an "unofficial build" which I won't even look at, download or check what other "unofficial" crap it has on there.

So for all of your informations, yes I did. The reason for it as stated above. Poor reason maybe but I'm sure they would rage some if we started spamming IP in their servers.

They can remove all they like, I'm not really worried. Top always stays top period.

Believe me, if I started banning, they'd never be able to get on any of our servers or even the "global" servers. I have an email somewhere of Sektor begging for an unban...anyways, yawn enough drama.

I have problems with [PRO] too I hate their attitude and how they disrespect the regular players of gateways. I banned them for the whole month of february after they were banned for a week in january. These are not a good group of players however..

I stand against you in your decision medle with others favorites. Let me ask you something, What if this power was given to every single admin out there on other UT Servers. It could easily be done and next thing you know everyone would be removing eachothers favorites laying waste to a nice feature that I feel no admin has buissness to modify. The extent to what powers admins can have over the clients is nearly limitless, I've experimented. That doesn't mean it should be used. But don't mind me being Mr. Ethics here I'm just small talk anyways. You can do as you wish and I don't think theres much anyone can do to stop you [shrugs] If I was going to make a mod that would meddle with others favorites I would make a mod that would ASK PERMISSION first before adding favorites. "Would you like to add |uK| Siege to favorites?" That's just me thou.

Well anyhow I'm just looking for a reason to perma ban those guys. My trigger finger is itching to pull! LOL! Well anyhow keep me posted on there lameness if any this is a good thread for reference.

Well anyways that's all for now.

SAM
03-05-2012, 03:04 AM
I know what you're saying and you are a good guy WC but I don't feel much ethics towards these kinda people....The server doesn't do it anymore. However, the fact they go around spamming IPs and pm spamming people what's wrong with giving them their own medicine? I have a whole banlist waiting which will take care of these "PROs" and relegate to them to their own server....isn't it werd that we (you and here) both have the same issues with the same people?

|uK|Grimreaper
03-05-2012, 04:23 AM
|uK| 2-1 [PRO]

LOL WHOS GONNA WIN XD

nOs*Wildcard
03-05-2012, 04:52 AM
I know what you're saying and you are a good guy WC but I don't feel much ethics towards these kinda people....The server doesn't do it anymore. However, the fact they go around spamming IPs and pm spamming people what's wrong with giving them their own medicine? I have a whole banlist waiting which will take care of these "PROs" and relegate to them to their own server....isn't it werd that we (you and here) both have the same issues with the same people?

I know what you mean.. There are times I'd love to toss ethics outside the window and unleash a whole new kind of fresh hell on some of the many assholes I've dealt with out there And I'm far more than capable of doing such to a select few you would know a select few from the recent PM's And while the temptation is present I resist, And deal with it thru alternative methods, I know this may not help you much but I'm just saying.

Yeah those [PRO]Guys are nothing but trouble and I will not hesitate to ban them. If they even give me the slightest reason. Theres nothing ethicaly wrong with banning them all. Absolutely nothing wrong. If you have a party at your house and somone there is acting like an asshole you have the right to tell them to GTFO. They can't spam IP's if they are not allowed to play on the server ;) Also BTW they have done that on my server a few times, I find it quite annoying. Yeah, Just ban them. Ban and forget. Use your banlist. I got mine made the first time I banned them, the entire time I made the ban a basic IP ban just HOPEING they would try to get around it because we have a very simple rule at Gateways, Dodge your ban and your ban gets upgraded to a perma ban, It's that simple HOWEVER they did not do that and I'm disapointed LOL so IF they return I guess I will just wait till they mess up again and then throw them in the recycle bin and this time empty it for otherwise it would take unneccsary space on my server

HIGH+CAMILO
03-05-2012, 06:39 AM
Almost every PRO member is a noob PERIOD.

Easy one, if they start banning uk there, we ban PRO here. Peace of cake!

mostro
03-05-2012, 09:42 AM
|uK| 2-1 [PRO]

LOL WHOS GONNA WIN XD

me of course

Gravity
03-05-2012, 11:48 AM
Some PRO Member Using Blaze's Nickname...

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/1192/shot0011zb.png

Just Fuck Them. :)

|uK|kenneth
03-05-2012, 12:01 PM
LMFAO SUPER BAN ROFL!!!!!

i guess this will be a big party and it just started...

im sure its Quiksilver he said dont worry we will knockback
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/4646/shot0022r.png

|uK|fleecey
03-05-2012, 03:19 PM
Some PRO Member Using Blaze's Nickname...

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/1192/shot0011zb.png

Just Fuck Them. :)

That's just retarded, srsly!

mostro
03-05-2012, 03:21 PM
hahahaha

hahahahaha nice way to advertise hahahahaha

|uK|kenneth
03-05-2012, 03:33 PM
lol

|uK|B|aZe//.
03-05-2012, 04:58 PM
lol simply put uK and the developers from the past and wildcard as well as all of you guys have gotten siege where it is today. these morons from [PRO] seem to think i cheat, they stole siege ultimate and built an unofficial build, and now when we gave them their own medicine by trying out their scoreboard, there were tears, quicksilver decided to spam their server ip on our servers, he got banned by diablo i then came on 10 mins later and banned properly, and just before that he came on under my nick and decided to spam the ip further.

im not going to explain sams actions, he does what he likes, it was a gay move but over the past 6 years all this clan has ever had is a bunch of pricks who seem to think its ok to constantly harass the clan, the community and its admins because of the popularity we have and the backing this clan and community from the dedicated head admins here.

with that said im going to go on the pro server and "cheat"

SAM
03-05-2012, 05:09 PM
You can't banned already. I updated a full ban list today to take care of them. Can't seem to get the no ip spam to work with this version of siege...

terminator
03-05-2012, 06:06 PM
Don't bother urself scar... people will ignore it anyway

|uK|Grimreaper
03-05-2012, 06:34 PM
|uK| 3-1 [PRO]

UK IS WINNING!

SAM
03-05-2012, 07:23 PM
Just for the record. SAM always wins.

|uK|Grimreaper
03-06-2012, 07:12 AM
You wont win from me sam!

SAM
03-06-2012, 01:22 PM
Flawless victory

I will remove, u remove your server remove. You started that remove's thing, I said for blaze if unban me i will help for him siege develop. But my friends said some stole scripts, and your server remove my servers.If u unban all PRO tag I will say for all stop spam.

2012/3/6 <[email protected]>

No it doesn’t.

Anyway, I don’t really care. You can carry on removing ours it doesn’t matter. You have minimal people playing there to remove and besides. You think everyone will just see it removed and think where has the siege server we all played for 5 years at gone?

I’ve updated your ban. I knew you were playing but I let you. Also, I updated bans for whole of PRO. This happened because your members keep coming and spamming IP addresses.

Sent: Monday, March 05, 2012 7:50 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Sorry!

Hi

Your Insta server remove my fav servers.

2012/3/4 <[email protected]>

We are not deleting your servers anymore. Honestly, it doesn’t bother me because no one really plays on your server to be deleted ours from.

Anyway, your members keep spamming your IPs on my servers. Tell them to stop doing it. Also, you are still using our material which we prefer you didn’t but you can do so again at your own risk.....

I won’t say much more.

Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2011 11:05 PM
Subject: Re: Sorry!

Hi.

uk maps removed!

2011/11/8 <[email protected]>

Hi

No unbanning you sorry. You can run your server with our maps without permission like you have been. While using a hacked version of siege.

Good lucks

Sent: Monday, November 07, 2011 9:42 PM
Subject: Sorry!

Dear Unreal Killers admins!

I'm sorry that I was the last time advertising. I will never do that again!

Can u remove my ban?

And can I help with develop siege? I wrote some new things to siege.

Sorry for my bad English.

mostro
03-06-2012, 03:27 PM
the more i try to understan this topic... the less i do

can anyone explain in basic terms this to me?

are we having naked ladies dancing at some point?

|uK|Rays
03-06-2012, 05:30 PM
someone bring in the naked ladies.

|uK|B|aZe//.
03-06-2012, 06:00 PM
someone bring in the naked ladies.

they are very thricky to handle......

mostro
03-06-2012, 08:57 PM
they are very thricky to handle......

ok, no naked ladies i get it...

melted on jelly? is there a chance?