PDA

View Full Version : Spawn protection, why?

holdy
03-05-2012, 10:47 PM
Hi there,

This is your favorite player: holdy from combo ig.

I am wondering if you can remove that annoying spawn protection in combogib. I have talked to alot of players from that server and they all agree.

Moskva
03-05-2012, 11:39 PM
I dont get it...
2 days ago, (some) combo players came to complain about spawnkillers...

UT-Sniper-SJA94
03-06-2012, 12:28 AM
Keep it on, it will teach players to play ctf insted of camping and spamming shocks combos at spawn points all game long.

SAM
03-06-2012, 02:45 AM
It's for one second not a life time. It will improve gameplay. It's not fun to be spawnkilled.

SilverWing
03-06-2012, 11:17 AM
should have done a poll or something... i know not alot of people who play combo come here but u could advertise to register on the forums to vote if people want spawn protection or not

|uK|kenneth
03-06-2012, 11:31 AM
i guess holdy likes to spawnkill everyone APE!

SAM
03-06-2012, 01:25 PM
No one from combo really comes here and if they do, they don't say much.....I guess if you play combo and you read forums now is the time to speak up

|uK|Sponge
03-06-2012, 08:31 PM
REMOVE spawn protection :$

spawn protection is ruining the game for the Offensive players, because you kill the D and grab but you the D spawn and kill you because you cant kill him again.

Zim
03-06-2012, 11:58 PM
Keep it on, it will teach players to play ctf insted of camping and spamming shocks combos at spawn points all game long.

I agree, Capture The Flag not Capture The Frag......

Its one thing to setup your tent and hold the mid to support the carrier, its another to sit in someones base with no intention of taking the flag just to get frags.

Still shits me when the numbers are down on maps like woot. The protection makes it harder to get away.

terminator
03-07-2012, 10:36 AM
If u're gonna play any of the cup matches u won't see a spawn protection. I agree for removing it just for the reason of offensive players. Spawnkilling for no reason=kick or short time ban, but spawnkilling while covering or carrying flag is something that should be allowed.

|uK|Anthrax
03-07-2012, 12:59 PM
should be just who has the flag, can do spawnkill. and who's covering also. why in wootabulous when you go to attack, you can't get the flag and come back to your base without do spawnkilling.