PDA

View Full Version : Banned for supermining the spawn

NukeKilla
03-13-2012, 05:37 PM
Well im so terribly sorry for doing this. Can I please come back. Ill be a good little boy and not super mine ur little spawn point ever again.:cool:

Moskva
03-13-2012, 05:47 PM
Well its indeed bannable, Idk if you received warnings or not...
But being ironic wont help you that much

NukeKilla
03-13-2012, 05:54 PM
How should i be then? Am I such an asshole for asking to lift a ban?
Nicely?

terminator
03-13-2012, 05:59 PM
hahah :D n1
please unban the UT troll hehe :D
i support nukekilla

NukeKilla
03-13-2012, 06:39 PM
Okay, good luck uk, and have fun with siege. Fave removed from UT. Laters.

SAM
03-13-2012, 07:06 PM
Cool see you around. Don't do the crime if you can't serve the time.

|uK|B|aZe//.
03-13-2012, 07:21 PM
OMG WHAT WILL WE ALL DO WITHOUT YOU

http://i39.tinypic.com/15484gk.gif

][X][~FLuKE~][X][
03-13-2012, 07:57 PM
im confused...dont know the guy or really care about the ban but on niven when a team gets blocked in, the spawn points outside are always SM'd so that team cant escape if they spawn outside.....just curious how this is considered different?

if its bannable then UK members as well as regulars should be banned because they SM spawn points in that map to make sure no one escapes.

NukeKilla
03-13-2012, 08:15 PM
Tsk no sympathy eh blaze? I guess its okay for your members to put super containers on niven and lock a team in the base? Just curious whats the difference here? Its really too bad, you guys have one of the last ut99 servers that was fun. Looks like u would rather just push every one out then keep them in. Later

SAM
03-13-2012, 08:23 PM
He's an idiot, don't pay attention to him. He doesn't know how to treat people, be an ambassador.

Tell me what happened.

|uK|chiseller
03-14-2012, 01:41 AM
[X][~FLuKE~][X][_{HoF};24654']im confused...dont know the guy or really care about the ban but on niven when a team gets blocked in, the spawn points outside are always SM'd so that team cant escape if they spawn outside.....just curious how this is considered different?

if its bannable then UK members as well as regulars should be banned because they SM spawn points in that map to make sure no one escapes.
Exactly.

I tried to argue with Melted but he didn't want to remove his ban and I am not going to do it myself even though I think it's wrong.
He also banned Scourge for doing it but removed that ban later (I don't know why).
I have no clue who NukeKilla is nor do I care but I think the ban is wrong. Either that or you start banning the whole server again and set clear rules because it's nowhere written in the rules that placing mines on the spawnpoints is forbidden. Again, it's a similar case with RamLinux.

Some bans have been rather arbitrary lately without any clear line whatsoever. I'd say it's time to make bulletproof rules.

terminator
03-14-2012, 12:55 PM
Well, if camping on face tower should be banned, then camping at portals should be as well. Both are camping, right?

|uK|B|aZe//.
03-14-2012, 03:55 PM
Exactly.

I tried to argue with Melted but he didn't want to remove his ban and I am not going to do it myself even though I think it's wrong.
He also banned Scourge for doing it but removed that ban later (I don't know why).
I have no clue who NukeKilla is nor do I care but I think the ban is wrong. Either that or you start banning the whole server again and set clear rules because it's nowhere written in the rules that placing mines on the spawnpoints is forbidden. Again, it's a similar case with RamLinux.

Some bans have been rather arbitrary lately without any clear line whatsoever. I'd say it's time to make bulletproof rules.

lets add no teamstacking to that because you and fleece seem to love to do that, i dont care if its inadvertedly or not but your really starting to piss a lot of people off by fucking around on the server and as admins more is expected from both of you so whatever you guys are doing on the server think twice about it because i wont be talking to you about this issue again, and if i do happen to get more complaints and see for myself that you guys are continuing to take the piss both of your admins will be removed.

|uK|kenneth
03-14-2012, 06:11 PM
Well, if camping on face tower should be banned, then camping at portals should be as well. Both are camping, right?

well "camping" the portals is more defending,no? its like on simplex

terminator
03-14-2012, 06:23 PM
That means that i can camp on face only if i'm preventing enemies to get in my base or? also kind of defending!

|uK|kenneth
03-14-2012, 06:45 PM
i said camp portals not on tower APE

|uK|Grimreaper
03-15-2012, 01:17 AM
He's an idiot, don't pay attention to him. He doesn't know how to treat people, be an ambassador.

Tell me what happened.

yes please due tell to the big daddy here!

terminator
03-15-2012, 10:45 AM
i said camp portals not on tower APE

I said camping portals = camping tower! Both for the same purpose! AMIRITE?
^^

mostro
03-15-2012, 02:14 PM
i'm on a posting spree!!!

sorry the offtopic

oli