[R]^M1K3 Destroyed LEECH game with EMP and Neutron!! [Archive] - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : [R]^M1K3 Destroyed LEECH game with EMP and Neutron!!

AnAunreal
03-18-2012, 05:56 AM
hi we played lavasiege.... MIKE came in Maked EMP and Neuton's to kill oure leech game!
http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/930/unrealtournament2012031.png

and

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/930/unrealtournament2012031.png

(i remember i got 550 matches for the same thing!)

Chop_draiN
03-18-2012, 06:21 AM
OMG NOOBS creating leech LOL hahaahahahhaaha
NICE ANA NICE

uploading u fragmovie to...

AnAunreal
03-18-2012, 07:24 AM
You are Welcome! ;)

audiosonic
03-18-2012, 09:03 AM

ChanClan
03-19-2012, 12:11 AM
NICE ANA NICE

I love this... where do I upload too!

|uK|Dem`
03-19-2012, 04:58 PM
NICE ANA NICE

ROFL nice fucking one

Ana y so noob playing leech dude? i would have done the same thingas mike, GJ mike.

damic
03-20-2012, 06:17 PM
gj AnA!

|uK|M1K3
03-20-2012, 09:31 PM
OMG BAN HIM!!!

AnAunreal
03-21-2012, 03:53 AM
ROFL nice fucking one

Ana y so noob playing leech dude? i would have done the same thingas mike, GJ mike.

I agree it is noob to make a leech game, but if there only 2 in the server and i remember the time when i was doing the same as mike i get banned first time 250 matches second time i destroyed the leech game i get 550 matches! so it is not aloud to destroy a leech game or is it?

Feralidragon
03-21-2012, 06:36 AM
As far as I can remember, leech is NOT allowed in uK siege servers (no matter if they're public or not)?

At least, that's the idea I always had of uK and I think that's on the server rules, so if you got banned twice for killing the leech... I don't see why...

Please some admin enlightens us about this?

HIGH+CAMILO
03-21-2012, 07:28 AM
As far as I can remember, leech is NOT allowed in uK siege servers (no matter if they're public or not)?

At least, that's the idea I always had of uK and I think that's on the server rules, so if you got banned twice for killing the leech... I don't see why...

Please some admin enlightens us about this?

You are wrong. Destroy a leech game IS BANEABLE.

Feralidragon
03-21-2012, 07:51 AM
Ok, thanks for the confirmation.

SAM
03-21-2012, 04:43 PM
I think it's been a bit wayward with this really. We had a period when we had some leech during the quieter periods and then a good two years when people would not leech at all and just play all night but that obviously depended on the traffic over night.

It seems leech is happening now and well I think it is up to the people who play really. I don't personally think it should be bannable, the objective is to destory the core, however at the same time I know sometimes people just want to relax and build and mess around so I'm a little unsure about this. It's open for discussion and can be whatever you guys want/decide really - obviously with everyone's input, collectively.

HIGH+CAMILO
03-21-2012, 05:11 PM
I think it's been a bit wayward with this really. We had a period when we had some leech during the quieter periods and then a good two years when people would not leech at all and just play all night but that obviously depended on the traffic over night.

It seems leech is happening now and well I think it is up to the people who play really. I don't personally think it should be bannable, the objective is to destory the core, however at the same time I know sometimes people just want to relax and build and mess around so I'm a little unsure about this. It's open for discussion and can be whatever you guys want/decide really - obviously with everyone's input, collectively.

Nobody plays leech games when there are 5-6 players... leech games starts when there are only 2 players...
On new siege an emp could easely ruin and LAG a game.
I guess we can make a new rule, a leech game only can continue IF there are 6 players or less.

AnAunreal
03-22-2012, 06:52 AM
I guess we can make a new rule, a leech game only can continue IF there are 6 players or less.

I Agree with Camilo, indeed it starts with 2 players in the server, and if you spend so mutch time in making the leech and someone else join the server to destroy it, it must be BANable!! if you dont like the leech game go spec and whait for other players.... or come back later.

|uK|M1K3
03-22-2012, 01:04 PM
i think leech is not a game.. its like a practice
so why u ban in practice game. ?????
and if the players dont want play a normal game, they can kick you.
like ana kicked me.
just ana told me i can´t kill the core in leech game cuz chisller will ban me.
and i sayed go to post it if you think im wrong.

terminator
03-23-2012, 05:41 PM
If AnA was banned for the same thing , then BAN M1K3 too.
It sux then the rules apply JUST for 1 person, and for that i completely understand her/him.
Definately deserves a ban or apology to AnA who got banned for doing the same thing!

|uK|M1K3
03-23-2012, 05:52 PM
Ban me if you c the information when i was distroyed all core. or leech .
Ana dont have SS. and if scarface check ... when i was try to kill the CORE
all players kick me soooo i never Distroyed anything. ana just are angry with me

and if you ask .... chop dran or SK8 this night they try to play too..
and ana and her friends kick us ...

so my point is ... if some player want play a normal game ... another NOOBs. can kick you?? juts cuz they want play the fucking leech ??????

but Ban me NOW if you thing im wrong and close this theme.

|uK|B|aZe//.
03-24-2012, 08:15 AM
Ban me if you c the information when i was distroyed all core. or leech .
Ana dont have SS. and if scarface check ... when i was try to kill the CORE
all players kick me soooo i never Distroyed anything. ana just are angry with me

and if you ask .... chop dran or SK8 this night they try to play too..
and ana and her friends kick us ...

so my point is ... if some player want play a normal game ... another NOOBs. can kick you?? juts cuz they want play the fucking leech ??????

but Ban me NOW if you thing im wrong and close this theme.

if you have demo or screenshot of him kicking you out of the server with the mapvote then please post it up if you dont i suggest you shut up and stop fucking around and causing problems between [R] and |uK|'s admins or mods because im trying my best here to co-operate with you guys and yet you all still tend to alias so the balancer doesnt know who you are and put you on the same teams which is in my eyes seen as the intent to stack via aliasing, i havent done anything about this yet but i will and believe me you will be kicking up shitstorms when i do.

|uK|M1K3
03-25-2012, 03:45 PM
i don't have ss or demo of one fucking leech cuz its stupid.... so blaze just anwser to ana .... not to me
. ana say im disetroyed a fucking leech so if you think im distroyed and you think its a Ban.... Just. ban me and
stop talk about you like good admin

|uK|Dem`
03-26-2012, 04:24 AM
all i can say, this is fucking ridiculus.

Also, am i the only one who never ever had a problem in uk server?, every fucking time i check out this and our forums there is a problem about a stupid reason like this.

just dont play in the public server, be more pro and use more ur brain playing pugs, because pick up games are more fun and u are saved about this kind of issues.
Or if u really like to play in a public server, and if u see something that u dont like or something wrong, just leave.

its just a damn game jesus christ.

come, play, have fun, and LEAVE, thats all u have to do.

|uK|Grimreaper
03-26-2012, 12:22 PM
Would you shut the fuck up?

|uK|B|aZe//.
03-26-2012, 03:05 PM
all i can say, this is fucking ridiculus.

Also, am i the only one who never ever had a problem in uk server?, every fucking time i check out this and our forums there is a problem about a stupid reason like this.

just dont play in the public server, be more pro and use more ur brain playing pugs, because pick up games are more fun and u are saved about this kind of issues.
Or if u really like to play in a public server, and if u see something that u dont like or something wrong, just leave.

its just a damn game jesus christ.

come, play, have fun, and LEAVE, thats all u have to do.

well said but you could just join play and not come on to cause problems and everything is fine

Shiro
04-01-2012, 04:16 AM
just ban ana forever and thats the solution...

ChanClan
04-01-2012, 08:38 AM
^SK8;25614']just ban ana forever and thats the solution...

-AnA- was only playing the game.

Playing Leech is an AGREED upon state of War. And like War, Treaties can be broken, and the Truce is not Honored. -AnA- was in his right as a player in a game to "play" the game.

War has few rules and lot's of blood and death... so goes the spoil's of war.

Spoil: (v)
1.to impair something: to damage or ruin something in such a way that a quality such as worth, beauty, or usefulness is diminished.

Where is the Worth, Beauty, or Usefulness of WAR?