PDA

View Full Version : peleador using Spec and TeamBalance to switch teams

ChanClan
03-20-2012, 10:10 PM
50 Matches [ChanClan]

audiosonic
03-21-2012, 01:20 AM
Really?

Where does it show he was a player in the first place?

I think you ban people too soon when it's not necessary, and too late when it matters.

ChanClan
03-21-2012, 01:44 AM
Really?

Where does it show he was a player in the first place?

I think you ban people too soon when it's not necessary, and too late when it matters.

Yes REALLY.... specially since I don't ban that much.

Clearly you can't tell that these two pages are continuous (notice STEIN !quit)

AND I was quite lenient, (50 matches).

AND you were not there... so how would you know or have anything so say of it.
AND you are not a Moderator
perhaps you speak of people before you know of them.

audiosonic
03-21-2012, 07:30 AM
Perhaps you need to look again, supplier was made in core and the teams were stacked as usual.

There is a reason why people type !t , it's to balance teams. Once the teams are balanced (equal amount of players on both side) the next person to join enters the losing team. Now that definitely deserves a ban!

Just because you're a moderator, doesn't mean you're a good one.

ChanClan
03-21-2012, 07:56 AM
doesn't mean I'm not a good one either... and I was there...
you were not...

the teams were balanced... and the player spectated.... teambalanced and rejoined immediately...

people don't just go to spectate and balance the teams then rejoin. they do it to SWITCH TEAMS.

why am i even discussing this... YOU WERE NOT THERE.

Keith
03-21-2012, 08:30 AM
He was, I see clearly his name on the screenshot.

Moskva
03-21-2012, 10:37 AM
He was there... fact he doesnt play as audiosonic is another story
And he typed !t twice, but nothing happened, so I dont know why is he banned

SAM
03-21-2012, 04:39 PM

This, pay attention channy boy!

ChanClan
03-21-2012, 06:24 PM

He didn't type it twice.. it's the same log with two shots of it... nothing happened because people quit, accomplishing his objective. Which was to Spec, Teambalance and get banned.

If he is not guilty of this, why is he not speaking?

So tell me what I am missing or not seeing... now that his ban it currently at ZERO... what did I miss?

ChanClan
03-21-2012, 06:45 PM
Perhaps you need to look again, supplier was made in core and the teams were stacked as usual.

There is a reason why people type !t , it's to balance teams. Once the teams are balanced (equal amount of players on both side) the next person to join enters the losing team. Now that definitely deserves a ban!

Just because you're a moderator, doesn't mean you're a good one.

That is not the only effect of Spec, !T, Join. it shift's the balance and move's a player to the other side. Which MAY have been his intent, or MAY have been what you said. I can see your point about joining the losing team. Just because I'm a moderator doesn't mean I won't listen.

Moskva
03-21-2012, 07:21 PM
The word MAY would've changed the whole history of the world.
The fact is if I'm in spec and I see unbalanced teams, what would I do? obviously balance them... no?

ChanClan
03-21-2012, 07:36 PM
The word MAY would've changed the whole history of the world.
The fact is if I'm in spec and I see unbalanced teams, what would I do? obviously balance them... no?

Yes it would, but he was PLAYING, Spec'd, Balanced, and rejoined... .. MAYbe his intentions were honest, MAYbe they weren't. From where I was standing, they were not. However, the ban has expired.

8-)
03-21-2012, 10:04 PM
well severed "peleador" its me glooz
really was not my intention to cause problems.
and ill dont do that again really i dont wanna have problems lol x'd

ChanClan
03-21-2012, 10:29 PM
well severed "peleador" its me glooz
really was not my intention to cause problems.
and ill dont do that again really i dont wanna have problems lol x'd

actually, you helped me to understand there MAY be other intentions with team balancer, so thanks... ban has expired also.

HIGH+CAMILO
03-22-2012, 07:51 AM
WTF GLOOZ!!

mostro
03-22-2012, 11:22 AM
Yes it would, but he was PLAYING, Spec'd, Balanced, and rejoined... .. MAYbe his intentions were honest, MAYbe they weren't. From where I was standing, they were not. However, the ban has expired.

why you people keep defending the most likely guilty on this case and judging moderator's judgement??

as i see this, he is there to play and to moderate on the server he is in charge of keeping things clear on the server...

terminator
03-23-2012, 05:45 PM
True but some of the measures severed is taking are a bit harsh imo. Sometimes a warning would explain! :))

ChanClan
03-23-2012, 09:24 PM
True but some of the measures severed is taking are a bit harsh imo. Sometimes a warning would explain! :))

HARSH? Maybe a bit, however; the accused has already posted on this thread, and did not declare his innocence. Therefore case closed.... AND

why you people keep defending the most likely guilty on this case and judging moderator's judgement??

as i see this, he is there to play and to moderate on the server he is in charge of keeping things clear on the server...

Thank you mostro...