Nicks [Archive] - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : Nicks

Banny
04-03-2012, 05:56 AM
She's/He's being racist again and abusing me just because we didn't want to play leech. I've been tolerating for so long now i need the fellow admins to take a decision against him/her.

Screenshot -> http://i40.tinypic.com/1zygd43.png

http://i40.tinypic.com/1zygd43.png

|uK|MiniWick
04-03-2012, 07:00 AM
she said one thing ? if you can't take the heat grow some ballz.

Banny
04-03-2012, 07:06 AM
One thing? I've posted many times about her misbehavior but the threads got deleted somehow.

She has been so racist against me . All time she's bullshitting about my country or my religion. If racism is a crime, then why the admins don't take action against her. Why should i tolerate such nonsense??

HIGH+CAMILO
04-03-2012, 07:15 AM
she said one thing ? if you can't take the heat grow some ballz.

I guess isnt the first time.

People just cant take to that side (racist).

I´ll not tolarete.

Keith
04-03-2012, 07:42 AM
Why is always Nicks in trouble...

|uK|Melted_Ice
04-03-2012, 10:33 AM
I guess isnt the first time.

People just cant take to that side (racist).

I´ll not tolarete.

I wanna sexually harass Camilo

|uK|fleecey
04-03-2012, 12:06 PM
One thing? I've posted many times about her misbehavior but the threads got deleted somehow.

She has been so racist against me . All time she's bullshitting about my country or my religion. If racism is a crime, then why the admins don't take action against her. Why should i tolerate such nonsense??

It's a guy. Second of all, this person have been banned for other shit too. Doing shit when admins is not around.

|uK|chiseller
04-03-2012, 12:15 PM
Why am I not surprised.

HIGH+CAMILO
04-03-2012, 02:03 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You sexy blondy!!!

|uK|B|aZe//.
04-03-2012, 02:53 PM
hes indian himself so might wanna insult him in hindi next time banny you might actually get through to him as for nicks a ban is deserved id say from what i see

|uK|Grimreaper
04-03-2012, 04:38 PM
its a guy banny rofl

Diablo
04-03-2012, 05:26 PM
1st. Its a HE
2nd. Hes from India aswell.
3rd. I know hes acting like a nice guy when there are admins around,but when theres no one around he just acts like this. just what i told ya.
4th. HI GRIMPIPI!!!

Nicks
04-04-2012, 10:07 PM
How easily you guys say that I act when admins are not around. I am not an actor first of all. I come and play for fun and enjoyment. I commented Banny badly because he was opponent in that game and he was sitting in our supplier having a piston. Already the teams were unbalanced plus he doing that shit. You guys say I do shit only when admins not there. If I do like this then others also do the same (I would say). Banny was sitting in our supplier having a piston, what is this ?

Lets say I passed racist comments on Banny, but is it under the rules of Siege ? People usually say fucking Mexicans, where is the rule for them. But Banny , who was sitting in the supplier using a piston (This is against the siege rules). I have no proof for him sitting in the supplier so I am not asking for a ban, but I also do not deserve a ban.

Also, if you guys see, chiseller is now finding excuses to ban me. Someone else could have banned me but only one person who has a biggest problem with me, COWARD CHISELLER who can only misuse his admin powers.

Blaze, you replied that I deserve a ban. I never do any shit unless someone bothers me. You tell me one thing - why should I respect anyone when other doesn't have for me. Would you respect anyone if other show dis-respect to you ? I am always a fun loving person but respectful. If you guys want me to stop playing siege I would do it, but do not make excuses to keep banning me like this.

Not every Indian is a like a bastard Banny. I would never dream to call any Indian like this neither anyone else. But I would still call Banny ""FUCKING INDIAN ASS HOLE"" because he is.

Sorry to all for abusing someone on this thread but abused a deserving person.

Thanks,
Nicks

|uK|Anthrax
04-04-2012, 10:33 PM
Banny really is a sup camper, if nicks its banned banny should be banned too.

JUST MY OPINION !

Banny
04-05-2012, 04:58 AM
How easily you guys say that I act when admins are not around. I am not an actor first of all. I come and play for fun and enjoyment. I commented Banny badly because he was opponent in that game and he was sitting in our supplier having a piston. Already the teams were unbalanced plus he doing that shit. You guys say I do shit only when admins not there. If I do like this then others also do the same (I would say). Banny was sitting in our supplier having a piston, what is this ?

Lets say I passed racist comments on Banny, but is it under the rules of Siege ? People usually say fucking Mexicans, where is the rule for them. But Banny , who was sitting in the supplier using a piston (This is against the siege rules). I have no proof for him sitting in the supplier so I am not asking for a ban, but I also do not deserve a ban.

Also, if you guys see, chiseller is now finding excuses to ban me. Someone else could have banned me but only one person who has a biggest problem with me, COWARD CHISELLER who can only misuse his admin powers.

Blaze, you replied that I deserve a ban. I never do any shit unless someone bothers me. You tell me one thing - why should I respect anyone when other doesn't have for me. Would you respect anyone if other show dis-respect to you ? I am always a fun loving person but respectful. If you guys want me to stop playing siege I would do it, but do not make excuses to keep banning me like this.

Not every Indian is a like a bastard Banny. I would never dream to call any Indian like this neither anyone else. But I would still call Banny ""FUCKING INDIAN ASS HOLE"" because he is.

Thanks,
Nicks

Firstly, We had no supplier and there is a difference b/w standing in the supplier with piston &
Running around with a piston

Secondly stop with your cheap racist comments.

Thirdly, blaming admins (chis) for your ban is just what i'll call stupid. You act in such a immature manner and hence you end up with these bans.

Fourth, I still have all those screenshots ( from High Speed Face Server etc) in which you were being so racist. So i don't need your fucking explanation.

Lastly Anthrax, May I have a demo of me camping in the supplier? Though I am always on the defending side because of the reason I have 300+ ping which makes it impossible to play on attacking side.

HIGH+CAMILO
04-05-2012, 06:59 AM

Thanks,
Nicks

One "mistake" doesnt justified another.

If banny is making anything against rules, you should demo/SS and post here.

Racist wont be tolerate.

|uK|Anthrax
04-05-2012, 10:10 AM
I haven't a demo now. but i i'll have :D

Moskva
04-06-2012, 10:50 AM
Do you actually play Anthrax?

|uK|Grimreaper
04-06-2012, 02:51 PM
lol diablo :P

CadaverJuice
04-06-2012, 03:57 PM
Sooooo, Indian asshole is a racist remark?? What about American or Mexican or Canadian asshole? Don't forget Italian, British, Spanish and Hawaiian! I really don't get how butthurt people are nowadays. Asshole is an asshole, and they're usually brown, and stinky. Really seems a reach to me. Why not ban for assholishness?

Shiro
04-06-2012, 04:33 PM
Sooooo, Indian asshole is a racist remark?? What about American or Mexican or Canadian asshole? Don't forget Italian, British, Spanish and Hawaiian! I really don't get how butthurt people are nowadays. Asshole is an asshole, and they're usually brown, and stinky. Really seems a reach to me. Why not ban for assholishness?

why dont go to do leech? the racism have a lot of points of view but all should be banned .. idk what u gonna do but this guy is a good boy just when an admin or a mod is around but when nobody is near is just an .... HOLA

CadaverJuice
04-07-2012, 12:49 PM
Free speech just died...

|uK|Anthrax
04-07-2012, 02:02 PM
Do you actually play Anthrax?

yep

ChanClan
04-07-2012, 02:58 PM

Nooooooo, me first !!!

ChanClan
04-07-2012, 03:29 PM
All I know is Nicks nows how to start a thread.. cudos

Neff
04-15-2012, 04:12 PM

Thanks,
Nicks

Honestly stop digging your own grave... you should be thankfull |uK| still allow you the privlage of playing on their server. If Chis did have a personal agenda against you, you would no longer be able to use the server as admins don't have to put up with your constant bitching.

Also, you can stop acting like you don't do anything wrong when the admins aren't on, you're a complete tool and not the least bit fun to play with, I wouldn't miss you.

SAM
04-15-2012, 04:24 PM
Neff, or anybody else who sees people causing trouble. Just make demos!

|uK|B|aZe//.
04-18-2012, 03:24 PM
http://funny-pictures-blog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Mona-Lisa---Bitch-Please.jpg

stop hating on my fans

p.s. for people who dont get this picture its the famous mona lisa painting edited

Moskva
04-18-2012, 04:52 PM

DAYUM Blaze needs 3 days to answer a thread