Kicked - please review log [Archive] - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : Kicked - please review log

Khem
04-08-2012, 09:15 AM
Hi been playing on your server today (as i do most days) and the server kept crashing and rebooting - all of a sudden i now get kicked when i join for something ACE has found?!"£ - i've never had anything even remotely odd installed on my machine - since i started in 99. can you please review your log as this is an error.

Many thanks and cheers in advance

Khem

Khem
04-08-2012, 10:08 AM
**update**

Just cleared cache and rebooted machine - and now it says 'kicked for illegal ufunction call' what ever one of those are, i have tried lots of other servers now and have no problems before,..... hope the update helps figure out the issue.

cheers
Khem

ChanClan
04-08-2012, 01:23 PM
**update**

Just cleared cache and rebooted machine - and now it says 'kicked for illegal ufunction call' what ever one of those are, i have tried lots of other servers now and have no problems before,..... hope the update helps figure out the issue.

cheers
Khem

What process did you use to "clear" the cache?

`JaSs^uK
04-08-2012, 02:25 PM
I have just the same problem been kicked for the same reason , [ACEv08h] you have been kicked for an illegal ufunction call , dont understand this as i have just done a fresh install of ut . `JaSs^

Khem
04-08-2012, 02:39 PM
Process wise i just cleared my cache folder in my ut directory. But now it gives the reason of that ufunction which it didn't before - same end result mind you. The server now looks very different as well - was there some upgrade maybe? Any advice would be great. Id stand behind jass as well - def not dodgy either.

Thanks for.following this up and looking into it - really appreciated!!

Khem

SAM
04-08-2012, 02:51 PM
I just checked. The function should be whitelisted. Can you come to spectator with me? I tried to IM you but it shows you as offline

Khem
04-08-2012, 03:13 PM
Sorry dude - on my phone at the moment so can't :-( i can go on the server in spec mode no problem if that helps? Ill stay logged in tomorrow in case you are about then. Cheers again for the help

SAM
04-08-2012, 03:19 PM
I've fixed it. Everyone was being kicked. I am in spec to check if it kicks you. Come in and play

AuSSiE^uK
04-08-2012, 06:04 PM
Just been kicked also....

Its that new chat window that have been put on or whatever else it is..

SAM
04-08-2012, 06:06 PM
It shouldn't be. I whitelisted it.

UNrealshots
04-08-2012, 07:06 PM
Whats up with all the servers running like dogsh*t? the pure instagib US server was running good yesterday today it runs like crap and it seems multiple things have been changed to it 2x the lag :\.

SAM
04-08-2012, 08:38 PM
The only change on instagib US was an updated nexgen version. Which, I updated on all servers considering people were using a crash bug in the old version to crash all servers, all day long.

UNrealshots
04-08-2012, 10:01 PM
hmm :\ F2 doesnt pop up anymore and ace wasnt working right it made my crosshair look like a huge blob wasn't doing that yesterday was playing with a buddy in there for a few games ran fine then went to do the same today we couldnt even play 1 game it was so bad

SAM
04-08-2012, 10:08 PM
I updated all servers. Is it just this one then? If so I'll check it

Khem
04-09-2012, 10:23 AM
Well i seem to get on and play fine now guys. Thanks a lot to all teh people at uK that helped and looked into the problem, its really appreciated.

Thanks again

Khem

SAM
04-09-2012, 11:32 AM
Your welcome. Have fun

Keith
11-06-2013, 10:00 AM
nvm