PDA

View Full Version : Apparently I cheat..

Zim
04-09-2012, 12:06 AM
Still waiting for ripperofmetal and his friends to come in and lay a complaint about me.
They reckon its imposable for someone to have a 60% + eff with a 200+ ping.

Some people have no idea what Zp is.

Here is a shitty little video for the moaners.
Sorry about the quality, Ive lost all my old demo tools and have to start from scratch :\

http://youtu.be/8QeBdMXfv6k

|uK|Grimreaper
04-09-2012, 01:19 AM
thats called skill apes

ChanClan
04-09-2012, 03:06 AM
That's callled "I need to check my glasses prescription" skills.

][X][~FLuKE~][X][
04-10-2012, 05:51 AM
eff has nothing to do with how good a shot you are, its death rate, you can get 100% eff by only firing a single shot and then hiding the whole map.

so shows what they know.

Feralidragon
04-10-2012, 07:22 AM
Zim's bot: his right hand (or left?, or both? rofl).

That's some nice skill, don't mind the other noobs, take those accusations as compliments, some skillful players even make log/screenshot collections of those accusations rofl :D

terminator
04-10-2012, 12:26 PM
[X][~FLuKE~][X][_{HoF};26100']eff has nothing to do with how good a shot you are, its death rate, you can get 100% eff by only firing a single shot and then hiding the whole map.

so shows what they know.
If you play TDM, eff matters the most!

|uK|B|aZe//.
04-10-2012, 07:00 PM
Zim's bot: his right hand (or left?, or both? rofl).

That's some nice skill, don't mind the other noobs, take those accusations as compliments, some skillful players even make log/screenshot collections of those accusations rofl :D

yeah ive got tons of screenshots il post them soon lmfao

SogeKing
04-11-2012, 01:09 AM
Welcome to the club Zim...My favorite of all time is of an admin from the |Ts| clan saying I had a "Combo Hack". I think I might have that Screen Shot somewhere. :p

Am definitely an elite combo-er I haven't seen many that surpass in making combos! 8)

Zim
04-23-2012, 11:13 PM
take those accusations as compliments, some skillful players even make log/screenshot collections of those accusations rofl :D

LOL yea I usually do. But gets a bit old when well known players jump on the band wagon.

Sorry for the delayed response. My internet connection has only just become usable again..... Fingers crossed. Had 30% pl most of the time, wasn't worth even getting on the pc.

Also I re encoded the demo at higher res.

.seVered.][
04-24-2012, 12:49 AM
Welcome to the club Zim...My favorite of all time is of an admin from the |Ts| clan saying I had a "Combo Hack". I think I might have that Screen Shot somewhere. :p

Am definitely an elite combo-er I haven't seen many that surpass in making combos! 8)

Ahhh...tis true... your RIGHT HAND is the COMBO HACK. :)