PDA

View Full Version : BAN CHIMP making unnecessary stuff everywhere

Nicks
04-11-2012, 02:33 AM
Hi Admins,
Please ban chimp......He only spoils the game and nothing.....For 1 hour we were doing great.....All of a sudden he made shields everywhere due to which we were not able to stop the nukes.....I kept on asking him to remove the shields but he didn't remove any.....I am requesting to please ban him or ask him to learn or listen to his team players......Really, playing for hours and you finally lose because of the idiot like chimp making unnecessary stuff everywhere....
I tried to take the screen shot but did not know how to paste it here. Please let me know for future references.

Thanks,
Nicks372

SAM
04-11-2012, 03:33 AM
Press F9 to take screenshots yoiu can take multiple and it will save into your system folder. You can then upload them all to here.

We do need screenshots at the very least though.

|uK|Grimreaper
04-11-2012, 03:45 AM
i told u guys to make mini shields removable
and this is the outcome
next time listen to me APES

|uK|Grimreaper
04-11-2012, 03:46 AM
and this is the outcome

|uK|kenneth
04-11-2012, 05:21 AM
idd grim its freacking annoying when noobs make mini shields everywhere making it removable would be a +1000

Feralidragon
04-11-2012, 06:39 AM
The solution is not to make them removable by all, the solution is to make almost every construction removable by at least the 2 top players of each team (having a "captain and vice-captain" or sorts per team), as they generally know how to play the gametype, if they don't, they only stay at the top for about 3 or 4 minutes until someone surpasses them, and until then they won't even know they can remove stuff.

Idk if this would motivate players to do seek points though, but to have points you have to actively win ru and use it properly, so....

Just my 2 cents

HIGH+CAMILO
04-11-2012, 07:31 AM
Press F9 to take screenshots yoiu can take multiple and it will save into your system folder. You can then upload them all to here.

We do need screenshots at the very least though.

WORD!!

HIGH+CAMILO
04-11-2012, 07:32 AM
and this is the outcome

Finaly grim said something reasonable!!

][X][~FLuKE~][X][
04-11-2012, 08:27 AM
The solution is not to make them removable by all, the solution is to make almost every construction removable by at least the 2 top players of each team (having a "captain and vice-captain" or sorts per team), as they generally know how to play the gametype, if they don't, they only stay at the top for about 3 or 4 minutes until someone surpasses them, and until then they won't even know they can remove stuff.

Idk if this would motivate players to do seek points though, but to have points you have to actively win ru and use it properly, so....

Just my 2 cents

totally agree with that idea

Moskva
04-11-2012, 09:43 AM
I've seen CHIMP on top a couple of times, as you can be "leading" your team when you're repairing the core instead.
Being removable by everyone is not a big deal, because frankly mini shields are not THAT important in matches

|uK|kenneth
04-11-2012, 10:44 AM
idd moskva you have just to repair the core and your on top

Nicks
04-11-2012, 12:30 PM
Please find the screen shot as a proof. Do not ban him but please warn him to learn from other players and listen to his team members.373

Thanks,
Nicks

SAM
04-11-2012, 01:07 PM
I don't see anything wrong with the image above...?

ChanClan
04-11-2012, 01:30 PM

Just my 2 cents

Would this method be based of the STATS system? (highly inaccurate) Knowing how to play does not always reflect in stats. It is true, CHIMP does drop into a match and then starts making leeches and bad builds... but someday... he will grow up and be an APE.

Moskva
04-11-2012, 01:34 PM
SAM, those mini shields wont do anything but block combos when you try to kill nukes

ChanClan
04-11-2012, 01:46 PM
I've seen CHIMP on top a couple of times, as you can be "leading" your team when you're repairing the core instead.
Being removable by everyone is not a big deal, because frankly mini shields are not THAT important in matches

Not necesarily... they BLOCK players form shooting down nukes.. and if placed at a tight control point (eg: small passageway) then they just spam the shield and block players from passing. So they are not a problem, unless your playing with CHIMP on your team.

|uK|Grimreaper
04-13-2012, 03:45 AM
my subject is about this: minishield block the friendly shots to kill nukes or enemies so you have to make them only in usefull spots like in front of sb and not in front of open spot of the entrance in the base to HELP the nukers..

make it removable -.-

EDIT: most of u guys didnt experience what i did with these noobs building mini shields everywhere so dont say anything if u didnt experience this..

Feralidragon
04-13-2012, 06:00 AM
My suggestion on "only the 2 top players should be able to remove" applies to the game currently occurring, not stats since they're obviously highly corrupted and inaccurate since that system is not smart enough to handle siege. Siege needs its own stats system (otherwise one team will always end up raping the other, there's no way around it).

As for "getting on top by repairing the core alone", that just reinforces further my point. If you are in the top by just repairing the core, then you're the only one in your team actually caring and doing something for your team, and if you're repairing the core then you apparently you know more already about the gametype than the others, while the rest are being a bunch of noobs, so justice is made in that sense.

For instance, some months ago the balancing and my team were so f*cking bad that I made an experiment and I have shown it here in the forum: I got in 1st place in my team for the whole match, using nothing more than an impact hammer. This is not skill, this is my team being worse than me using an impact, among the worse, I was the least bad one from my team, which makes "me" (as "player on top 2 of own team") responsible enough to take such decisions on removal of buildings.

Again, just my 2 cents on the subject

mostro
04-13-2012, 11:12 AM

Just my 2 cents

i've said this a long time ago, nobody listens to me, this is sad, i think i'll cry

mostro
04-13-2012, 11:13 AM
My suggestion on "only the 2 top players should be able to remove" applies to the game currently occurring, not stats since they're obviously highly corrupted and inaccurate since that system is not smart enough to handle siege. Siege needs its own stats system (otherwise one team will always end up raping the other, there's no way around it).

As for "getting on top by repairing the core alone", that just reinforces further my point. If you are in the top by just repairing the core, then you're the only one in your team actually caring and doing something for your team, and if you're repairing the core then you apparently you know more already about the gametype than the others, while the rest are being a bunch of noobs, so justice is made in that sense.

For instance, some months ago the balancing and my team were so f*cking bad that I made an experiment and I have shown it here in the forum: I got in 1st place in my team for the whole match, using nothing more than an impact hammer. This is not skill, this is my team being worse than me using an impact, among the worse, I was the least bad one from my team, which makes "me" (as "player on top 2 of own team") responsible enough to take such decisions on removal of buildings.

Again, just my 2 cents on the subject

i think i love you man... jajajaja

Moskva
04-13-2012, 12:26 PM
Dude, there is players that care and just wont get the points.
A good example is Diablo who likes to defend and frag the shit out of them, he will get a lot of kills, but his points wont go up that much, compared to a f00l that has 3000 ru because he hasnt upped anything and you gotta order him to repair the core, 100 ru = 1 point when you're repairing, so if he uses all his RU he will get some nice 30 points, which means Diablo would need 30 freaking kills so he can still be on top.
In PUG's will work inmediatly, in public? dont think so

mostro
04-13-2012, 02:34 PM
Dude, there is players that care and just wont get the points.
A good example is Diablo who likes to defend and frag the shit out of them, he will get a lot of kills, but his points wont go up that much, compared to a f00l that has 3000 ru because he hasnt upped anything and you gotta order him to repair the core, 100 ru = 1 point when you're repairing, so if he uses all his RU he will get some nice 30 points, which means Diablo would need 30 freaking kills so he can still be on top.
In PUG's will work inmediatly, in public? dont think so

my dog, if that is the case... then that team deserves to lose quick...

i am a great 'repairer' and i have never been on top for doing that.

mostro
04-13-2012, 02:40 PM
my dog, if that is the case... then that team deserves to lose quick...

i am a great 'repairer' and i have never been on top for doing that.

and even if that happens the fear is to have people on removing sprees isn't it?

so you have to find a repairing junkie with removing sprees behaviours in order to have that problem

|uK|Sponge
04-13-2012, 09:55 PM
I only see 2 shields. .....???

|uK|kenneth
04-14-2012, 09:56 PM
mini shield in mid gg! if it was REMOVABLE WE COULD REMOVE IT... but it wasnt:mad:

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/4827/shot0037y.png

Moskva
04-15-2012, 02:09 AM
USE THE RU APE

|uK|Grimreaper
04-15-2012, 03:11 AM
LISTEN WHAT THE PLAYERS ARE TELLING THEY ARE THE PEOPLE THAT EXPERIENCE THIS SHIT DAILY NOT U GUYS THAT PLAY HARDLY AND NOT U GUYS THAT NEVER PLAY ONLY DEVELOP
JUST LISTEN TO OUR FEEDBACK
AND MAKE THE GOD DAMN MINI SHIELDS REMOVABLE

SAM
04-15-2012, 06:24 AM
When the next release is ready, we might. No one said this isn't in consideration.

Feralidragon
04-15-2012, 12:50 PM
LISTEN WHAT THE PLAYERS ARE TELLING THEY ARE THE PEOPLE THAT EXPERIENCE THIS SHIT DAILY NOT U GUYS THAT PLAY HARDLY AND NOT U GUYS THAT NEVER PLAY ONLY DEVELOP
JUST LISTEN TO OUR FEEDBACK
AND MAKE THE GOD DAMN MINI SHIELDS REMOVABLE
Personally I am not one of the developers of siege, but if I was I would get pretty pissed off with those Y STATEMENTS WRITTEN IN CAPS!!! And it would be enough motive to just drop any support for a mod or the game altogether.

The difference between a player and a developer is that: a player has fun after work, a developer still works after work, keep that in mind before you come all mighty with those disrespectful bold statements, and developers develop when they want how they want, not when and how you want.

Of course, developers should listen the players to develop good stuff, and that's why we have this sort of discussions, but they're the ones that have the work, NOT YOU (and they don't ask anything back, plus this game is over 12 years old and there are a lot of engines and games with enough developing support and freedom to move on nowadays + big nice communities).

I also agree they should be removable (not by everyone, just top 2 players imo), but that's no way of making a point. Look at the other posts, we're discussing things in a civilized way, unlike you.

Plus, are you really sure developers only develop and don't play the game? Are you really so sure about that? That's a really y statement, that one made me chuckle roflmao
Measure what you write and read it through before you post, you may be asking the developers to just: stop or ignore whatever you say.

Or in another hand, you can discuss it like everyone else: in a civilized way in all seriousness, and not like an ape. ;)
And only then, you *may* get something rolling.

SilverWing
04-15-2012, 02:22 PM
i told u to make poll noob.... lazy apes

|uK|Grimreaper
04-15-2012, 07:23 PM
yes but im always giving them feedback but they never take it seriously and nothing is getting done about it
and that sickens me and makes me mad that they dont take me seriously like blaze does

SAM
04-15-2012, 08:54 PM
Grim no offence. But have you actually sat down and thought why people never take you seriously? You're a funny character to have...clowning is cool it's funny, entertaining a lot of people like you, I do too. Generally though...a downside clowns aren't taken seriously. Sorry mate! lol

.seVered.][
04-15-2012, 11:10 PM
also ...clown's are REALLY Lonely people...

whoa, I just ACCIDENTALLY scrolled down and found the Topic Reviews at the bottom of the page while I was composing the post.

and it show's SIMILAR POSTS while editing too... NICE

WHAT is that and I LIKE IT! I wish the New Posts button would show up like that...just list up all the new posts in a LIST.

|uK|Grimreaper
04-16-2012, 12:22 PM
uh no -.-

TDNConvict
04-16-2012, 01:03 PM
lol that mini shield in that ss in mid was on Red and kenneth and grim were on blue and u guys still lost that game

its really not that hard to kill a mini shield... should just warn players to not make them in mid and thats all.. don't make everything removeable.. people remove things all the time just to piss people off...

one of the best changes that was made was that you can only remove so many containers.. it has worked pretty well at least you don't have people removing ALL of them

.seVered.][
04-18-2012, 03:10 AM
An example of CHIMPology...

I post this to get COMMENTS on the tactic... not to disgrace CHIMP.

Scourge
04-18-2012, 08:14 AM
CHIMP is a tactical genius. The enemy will be so busy leeching his buildings that they won't even notice him repairing the core!

.seVered.][
04-18-2012, 02:00 PM
CHIMP is a tactical genius. The enemy will be so busy leeching his buildings that they won't even notice him repairing the core!

Actually, in that case, the MiniShield would be the choice I'd make too. It only pays 12 RU for a "good" rocket shot..

...but HA very funny.

utbusta
04-19-2012, 12:47 AM
I problem I see regarding this issue is that people will remove stuff without asking someone to remove it and giving them a chance to get some RU back or to learn from their mistakes. So, if someone builds a SC and a "so called expert" decides they don't like it or should not be there then they remove it immediately and gain the RU from it. Whoever built it should remove it or be given a chance to remove it. I have only seen a few players (non-clan members) that actually have the courtesy of asking and if after a few times asking then someone should attempt to remove it.

Anyways, it makes sense to me. When I said non-clan members I wasn't pointing out UK, I mean most anyone in any clan that should know better.