PDA

View Full Version : *_BRIAN_*

|uK|fleecey
04-14-2012, 10:42 AM
Name of Banned player: *_BRIAN_*

Name of Banner: TooCuteForThis aka fleece

Reason for Ban: balance in 4 way over and over (He went to spec then just spammed it)

Length of Ban: 500 matches

Screen Shot/ Demo: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/71312967/Shot0094.bmp

List of other names the player has used:

I don't know if you guys think it way too much and I do not know who is this person is, but he played before I think before I joined, then he went spec and kept going on.

.seVered.][
04-14-2012, 11:03 AM
I've seen him here lately, but he is a noob..500 is a a little heavy for a noobster, that kind of BanHammer is reserver for Team Switcher's and and Supplier Spammer's :) But if he replied to your request's with more of the same... so be it.

You could have put "Remove this ban @www.unrealkillers.com/forumdisplay.php/43-Bans" in the message. I wonder if we (SAM) can embed a HyperLink on the Ban notice page to open that forum page page.

|uK|kenneth
04-14-2012, 11:23 AM
seriously 500 matches you guys should be banned for giving a 500match ban to people its like 1 month ban seriously use ur brains he will search for another siege server now because its to long and much

|uK|kenneth
04-14-2012, 11:27 AM
think @ the time your were a noob and didnt know what your doing and just do something while its not allowed.

CrashingCami
04-14-2012, 11:38 AM
I dont know the whole circumstances and I dont know if the guy who got banned was really a newbie or not, but if he was, i think you should be a little more tolerant.
I'm quite a noob myself... dont even understand what "balance in 4 way over and over (He went to spec then just spammed it)" is. So I could even get same ban for doing something bad without knowing it

|uK|fleecey
04-14-2012, 02:10 PM
seriously 500 matches you guys should be banned for giving a 500match ban to people its like 1 month ban seriously use ur brains he will search for another siege server now because its to long and much

Thats why I asked for you guys opinions, so I know what would be fair. Grim said something about perma? But that is too harsh.
I will lower the ban. :)

|uK|fleecey
04-14-2012, 02:16 PM
I gave him 50 instead of 500 and typed the address to this forum.

audiosonic
04-14-2012, 02:58 PM
Can't really blame these people for balancing since at the bottom of your screen it does say TEAMS ARE UNBALANCED TYPE !TEAMS TO BALANCE, if talking doesnt work then mute I guess, if they keep balancing via nexgen then ban maybe? Even if it's just 1 person you're banning you don't want players to get upset when they think they aren't doing anything wrong.

|uK|B|aZe//.
04-14-2012, 03:59 PM
its not a noob he knows what hes doing its tsk war machine

up the ban back to 500 or i will.

|uK|B|aZe//.
04-14-2012, 03:59 PM

.seVered.][
04-14-2012, 04:06 PM
That's a good point, but who listen's to that message anyway... Someone switch to RED ...

|uK|fleecey
04-14-2012, 04:29 PM

Thank you for looking up who it was, I will up the ban if you haven't done it yet.

|uK|kenneth
04-14-2012, 09:37 PM

looks as its not a noob well thats changing everything leave it 500 then.

.seVered.][
04-14-2012, 10:38 PM
I dont know the whole circumstances and I dont know if the guy who got banned was really a newbie or not, but if he was, i think you should be a little more tolerant.
I'm quite a noob myself... dont even understand what "balance in 4 way over and over (He went to spec then just spammed it)" is. So I could even get same ban for doing something bad without knowing it

HA, girls... allways with the forgiveness and the ...Ohhhhh, he didn't know...how sweet..
Cami, THIS IS WAR... people die !!! and people do stupid things...

GIVE HIM THE BanHammer !!!!

I GAVE him AND Kozmokrator 50 More matches today for being a JERK and doing it again so UP his ban....

terminator
04-14-2012, 10:41 PM
lol 500 is way too much imo. Least 250 for such thing or least point him at the forum to complain about and then lower his ban to 250. That should mean he actually understood what he made and will (probably) never repeat it again.

.seVered.][
04-14-2012, 10:42 PM
Thats why I asked for you guys opinions, so I know what would be fair. Grim said something about perma? But that is too harsh.
I will lower the ban. :)

BAH !! Don't let people (Not Admin's or Moderators) push you around.. this guys been doing this all weekend.

Keep you BanHammer STRONG.. Insulance or "disobeying a direct order" bans should START at 100 and go up from there. !!!

|uK|Grimreaper
04-15-2012, 03:03 AM
double post

|uK|kenneth
04-15-2012, 05:17 AM
[;26447']BAH !! Don't let people (Not Admin's or Moderators) push you around.. this guys been doing this all weekend.

Keep you BanHammer STRONG.. Insulance or "disobeying a direct order" bans should START at 100 and go up from there. !!!

if you wanna do it as this. then i hope you will never do something wrong because you will get banned then for ur 100 matches jesus why so high this bans i think you guys want really that people go away and stay away

CrashingCami
04-15-2012, 03:17 PM
Lmao Mr Tech... I'm just saying he might be in the same position I am right now... I dont even know what it is to team in 4 ways, I could get 500 matches ban just because of my ignorance. :p

SAM
04-15-2012, 04:23 PM
I don't understand what is so hard to understand about the constant reminder. "Don't balance teams in 4 way" tell me why you or anybody would not understand this please

|uK|kenneth
04-15-2012, 06:22 PM
sam it would help if you put it in the rules!

CrashingCami
04-15-2012, 07:08 PM
I don't understand what is so hard to understand about the constant reminder. "Don't balance teams in 4 way" tell me why you or anybody would not understand this please

Easy, I wasn't born in a English speaking country... Therefore many stuff that is said in english isn't completely understood by me. So congrats for your great hability of understanding, but still, you didn't explain what it meant. I still do not know what it is to balance a team in 4 way

CrashingCami
04-15-2012, 07:59 PM
Thanks Severed for explaining what I needed to know
Had no idea that trying to balance could do what it does so quite deserved ban

SAM
04-15-2012, 08:48 PM
Easy, I wasn't born in a English speaking country... Therefore many stuff that is said in english isn't completely understood by me. So congrats for your great hability of understanding, but still, you didn't explain what it meant. I still do not know what it is to balance a team in 4 way

Your english from posting seems fine....I didn't think I needed to explain it lol

.seVered.][
04-15-2012, 10:57 PM
Thanks Severed for explaining what I needed to know
Had no idea that trying to balance could do what it does so quite deserved ban

No problem... Sorry I vanished but I don't know why the IM on the Forum dropped out, but it stopped working for me. I did want to keep chatting, but I'll catch ya next time.

As for you... What am I?

Streptococcus pneumoniae

No GOOGLE !!!! that's cheating... try the http://www.CDC.gov or
YOUR BOOKS!

CrashingCami
04-15-2012, 11:40 PM
[;26517']No problem... Sorry I vanished but I don't know why the IM on the Forum dropped out, but it stopped working for me. I did want to keep chatting, but I'll catch ya next time.
As for you... What am I?
Streptococcus pneumoniae
No GOOGLE !!!! that's cheating... try the http://www.CDC.gov or
YOUR BOOKS!
Lol Mr Tech :p
The Streptococcus pneumoniae or Neumococo is a bactery that has a form of a little ball so hence the -coccus at the end and takes the blue coloration when you make a Gram test.. therefore is a Gram positive :p And is quite important as a pathogen for the extremes of live (kids and elder ppl) and for inmunosupressed patients. One of the diseases you get to see it more frequently is Neumonia, although the prevalence of this agent in kids has dropped due to vaccination (meningitis has dropped aswell thanks to that vaccine). Thats why, I dont know if you have seen it, but there are campains so old ppl get vaccinated against it too. The bactery has something important wich is a capsule (it makes it like more "powerful") and as the spleen sorta fights it, if you have a patient you will perform a Spleenectomy to you have to tell the patient to get the vaccine against neumococo prior to surgery. Thats briefly all I remember about it xD

I'll talk to you sometime soon Severed :D Take care

And back to subject now

Btw Sam! My english might seem alright but I really didnt understand a thing about this ban reason until Severed (and briefly Grim) explained. Is not that easy to get it, I think :)

.seVered.][
04-16-2012, 02:45 AM
Very nice... I think things will work out JUST FINE for you... This is one of pathogen I survived at 9 months old. The other was meningitis!! That which doesn't kill you can only PISS YOU OFF!!! see you in the trenches... come fight with us.

|uK|Grimreaper
04-16-2012, 12:24 PM
who ever bans cami i will hunt them down ok?

.seVered.][
04-16-2012, 02:44 PM

LOL, awe has grim got a UT Crush on CAMI? that's so sweet... :) we need to have a "send roses" option in the Smiley's or the Profile.

Speaking of sweet.. what happened to the teamspeak? Are we on a different server now? what's the IP?

SAM
04-16-2012, 04:03 PM
Yes we are on a different TS. I need to update that !TS command

CrashingCami
04-16-2012, 08:55 PM
[;26531']Very nice... I think things will work out JUST FINE for you... This is one of pathogen I survived at 9 months old. The other was meningitis!! That which doesn't kill you can only PISS YOU OFF!!! see you in the trenches... come fight with us. I'll see you there when I get some free time! I'm back to hard working days and shifts. And yes I agree to that "which doesnt kill you thing" :D

<333!! Thank you Grimmie :)

[;26576']LOL, awe has grim got a UT Crush on CAMI? that's so sweet... :) we need to have a "send roses" option in the Smiley's or the Profile.
No crushes, we just look after eachother in FBT :p

|uK|Grimreaper
04-17-2012, 04:00 AM
FBT LOVE <3

CadaverJuice
04-17-2012, 11:45 AM
IDK...500 is a looong ban. What happened to screen shake and warn? Can you do that to specs? Maybe shorted ban and make sure they understand what they did and how it affected the game. Then, next time, BAN THEM TO OBLIVION!

SAM
04-17-2012, 12:58 PM
I don't know if there was a screen shake. However, this person does know what he is doing. He has been playing here for years and knows of the 4 way issues.

|uK|fleecey
04-17-2012, 03:09 PM
IDK...500 is a looong ban. What happened to screen shake and warn? Can you do that to specs? Maybe shorted ban and make sure they understand what they did and how it affected the game. Then, next time, BAN THEM TO OBLIVION!

This person have been warned by window PM and shaked screen, still no learning.
So he deserve 500 ban.